Ron Marhofer Auto Mall

New 888-903-9766 New 888-903-9766
Used 866-583-7253 Used 866-583-7253
Service 877-660-3927 Service 877-660-3927

Driven by integrity since 1919

Excellent service,Top SalesTeam, warm and friendly

by from Bedford,Oh |

I have to say excellent by far, Darryl Thompson customer relations manager and his colleagues.

Excellent service , very friendly customer service

by from Bedford,Oh |

Excellent service, the staff was very friendly and helpful . I was offered a beverage and snacks . I was very impressed with the salesperson, and the service rep. The service rep was really helpful.I was ask what type of vehicle I was looking for ; what was my price range. What had I been driving and if I preferred a SUV or car . Since I drove a SUV , I told them I wanted to change to a car. I ask many questions about the special deals they were offering . We talked about my options whether to buy or lease, which would financially benefit me. I test drove one of each , and made my decision . Overall, my experience was excellent with Ron Marhofer Auto Family. A family member , who had purchased their car there referred their Customer Relations Manager to me. I am satisfied with my choice with choosing to go there .

treated right by good people

by from canton,ohio |

My daughter bought an "as is" car, that had unforseen problems. I called our salesman, Ryan Smith and explained that I knew that they were not obligated but I would hope that they would do the honorable thing. Ryan worked with the sales manager to be more than fair. My daughter bought a much newer car after returning the first car. SHE LOVES IT! We leaned 2 things: 1)you need to really check out thoroughly an as is car.2) We will come back for our next car because of the way Ron Marhofer treats their customers.Thank you Ryan and all others involved with the process.

Best Used Car Dealer in Ohio

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Best value/pricing among all big dealerships in Ohio; very friendly and patient salespersons (Mr. Charles Latimer; Mr. Rob; Mr. Doug Walker); nice customer service; simple buying process; highly recommend to anyone who wants to buy a used car with best value. I bought a used car here. .

Best Used Car Dealer in Ohio

by from Cleveland |

Best value/pricing among all big dealerships in Ohio; very friendly and patient salespersons (Mr. Charles Latimer; Mr. Rob; Mr. Doug Walker); nice customer service; simple buying process; highly recommend to anyone who wants to buy a used car with high quality and best pricing.

Best used car dealer

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Best value/pricing among all big dealerships in Ohio; very friendly and patient salespersons (Mr. Charles Latimer; Mr. Rob; Mr. Doug Walker); nice customer service; simple buying process; highly recommend to anyone who wants to buy a used car.

2 bad purchase

by from cuyahoga falls |

1st truck I bought check engine light turned on after 2 days. Would not pass Echeck $500.00 to fix. 2nd purchase . A/C went out after 1st day $1,400 fix. They get the used cars to run just long enough to make it out of the parking lot. other dealers fill the tank for you not this one 1/4 tank Buyer beware.

Fantabulous employees, vehicle selection and price

by from Newton Falls, OH |

Ryan Smith was exceptional in his sales and customer service abilities. He made the process so simple for my family and I. My brother went the morning of to test drive the Saturn VUE. That same evening, I called Ryan to inform him that I was on my way to purchase the car. He was so professional, that he already had the car detailed and ready for me to take it home. He introduced me to a fellow employee that made my wait time more bearable, since I was there on a very busy night. Everyone there made my experience so pleasant that my family and I will consider here first for any future purchases. I recommend this team of classy employees to anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Great Employees, prices and cars!

by from Cuyohoga Falls, OH |

I've had the pleasure of working with Rob Tidyman and Kyle Gossett. They have been more then helpful. Rob literally spent a WHOLE day with me because I'm so picky! Kyle gave me his personal number if I had any questions and he's been super helpful even on his days off! They both understood my situation and did everything they could for me. They aren't pushy or forceful for you to buy a car. As soon as you get there you feel like you're part of the family!

Great Buying Expirence

by from Avon Ohio |

My name is Justin Hodges an I bought a used Sonata from Rob Tidyman a few months ago. First of all I want to say how nice the buying experience was, Rob was extraordinarily helpful and at no time did I feel like he was trying to sell me on something I didn't want. Rob went way above and beyond what I've experienced at other dealerships and would highly recommend buying a car from him and Ron Marhofer Hyundai to all of my friends and family. So thank you for the great experience and keep up the wonderful work.