Al Spitzer Ford

3737 State Rd., Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

New 866-534-4102
Used 866-847-1054
Service 877-408-8745

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

Great service! Shawn was awesome!

by from Cuyahoga falls ohio |

Just bought a used F-150 and Shawn was my salesman. He was excellent, no pressure, he really cared about my satisfaction. I would definitely buy again from him. If you want great service and no pressure, go to Al Spitzer and ask for Shawn.

Went above and beyond for me.

by from Warren, Ohio |

Words can't express how much my salesman Jake Rogerson went above and beyond for me to get me in the car I desired. I would recommend both Jake and Spitzer Ford to anybody looking for a new car.

Escapes

by from Ravenna, OH |

We went to Al Spitzer Ford to check our options on used cars. The general manager Corky assigned his most experienced salesman, Tim Clark to work with us. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable, Tim showed us several choices and test drove a few. After discussing our situation, we decided to purchase two cars. Rocky worked with us and presented a deal we could not pass up and left with two Escapes. This was our 16 & 17 purchase from Spitzer Ford and will continue to purchase our future vehicles from them.

2014 Escape

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

Bought a new Escape at Spitzer Ford. My salesman Shawn was outstanding. No pressure and knowledgable. After going to several dealerships, Spitzer Ford Cuyahoga Falls top notch.

Great experience at Spitzer ford

by from Hudson, oh |

Steve HIll was fast and efficient I stopped in had my kids with me and was out with a new explorer before my six year old got board! Best car buying experience ever.

2010 F150 truck purchase

by from Northfield, OH |

Our salesman Jake was great to work with. He was very nice and we really liked his laid back personality. He was very easy to talk to and work with. We found the truck online so we called to make sure it wasn't sold first. When we arrived it was raining however Jake already had pulled the truck inside for us and it. was being held for us with my husband name on it so we didn't have walk in the rain. Great place to buy a car or truck from! Thank you Jake for making our buying experience good.

New Fusion Hybrid

by from Hinckley, OH |

I came in to test drive a Fusion Hybrid, not really sure I wanted to actually buy a car today. Shaun was my salesman, and he was extremely helpful! He answered all of my questions, and there was no pressure to buy. The price really was what I saw listed online. I was not looking forward to having to buy a car, but my experience at Spitzer and with Shaun was easy and stress-free. I ended up buying the Fusion Hybrid and could not be happier about my decision.

New 2014 Focus

by from Stow Ohio |

James Matthews gave me a very straightforward and extremely pleasant sales experience. I had a terrible experience recently at another dealership and am so glad to have the opposite thanks to James and everyone here at Spitzer. I have been here before in the past and never had a bad experience, I only went to another dealer because they had the exact car I was looking for. The staff here was able to find the exact car I was looking for and get me a decent price on it. Thanks to James and all the staff here for such a good experience.

Brandi's car

by from Cuyahoga falls |

Today I bought my first car from Spitzer, and I couldn't be happier. Bobby Knepper was amazing. He answered all my questions, demonstrating his knowledge of the cars as well as the buying process. I told him I was new to the experience of buying a car, and he stayed with me through every step, explaining every aspect clearly - and with a genuine smile. I was not expecting to enjoy the process of buying a car - in fact, I was terrified - but Bobby made sure I felt comfortable and confident every step of the way. If you are looking for a pleasant and helpful team to help you find your next car, I recommend Spitzer.

My Focus - First New Car!!!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I called about a very specific make and model of a focus I was interested in. They were helpful in looking for that car and similar cars, they had it ready for me to look at when I got here and answered any questions I had. Plus, they have a fun coffee machine. Thanks Paul & Shaun!

Return customer fifth new ford from al spitzer

by from Rootstown,Oh |

Always a pleasant experience purchasing a new vehicle from AL Spitzer Ford. This is the second time we purchased our new ford from Shaun Heilman. He has proved to be a very knowledgable and helpful salesperson. We always have our fords serviced here because they only do the required work without pushing for unnecessary repairs or service.