Cascade Auto Group

4149 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

New 866-484-9927
Used 888-872-8516
Service 877-376-5349

The Friendly, Safe Place to Buy & Service Your Car! Come Drive With Us!!

Great family business

by from Stow, OH |

I have known the Primm family for many years, and our family has purchased 1 used car from them and 1 new car from them. They have always been fantastic to work with, and offer good deals. They will always keep their word on the incentives offered. They will work to make you happy. If you find anything wrong with the car, they will not rest until you are happy. The more high-end cars on the lot are always great joy to look at, and offer the feeling of sophistication, even if they are a bit out of price range. If you are ever on the lot and an employee walks by, they will always try to make sure you are getting helped. And there are always coffee and donuts offered. I would always recommend Cascade Auto Group to a friend, and have referred several people to them already.

Cascade Auto Group responded to this review

March 21, 2012

Thank you for your very kind comments!!

Tony the Tiger! He's our guy!

by from Akron, OH |

I bought a Mazda 6 there not too long ago. Tony Rhodes is a very fun, and engaging salesman. Although he is new to the job, he did very well. He was more knowledgeable about the Mazda 6 than any other salesman I talked to about any other car. He made the whole process go as smooth and as pleasant as he possibly could. I recommend him to anyone who doesn't like the "typical salesman". I will definitely be returning here in the future to purchase again! Ask for Tony!

Salesman was real nice

by from Cleveland ohio |

The sales manager was very nice guy. I test drove Mazda Tribute was a ok truck.. Little to much of dog for me with not frills. The only thing was negative. He didn't want to sell me the car. If he would of given me ten minutes he might of gotten a sale. He was to busy to talk and to busy for follow up.

Excellent sales and service

by from Akron, OH |

After an unfortunate incident, my wife and I were looking to buy a new car. We called about a specific vehicle and spoke to a sales rep, Abe. An appointment was set up for the next day to come test drive the car my wife and I was interested in. Abe was very helpful and friendly and provided excellent service by working with us on our goals and parameters. We were able to get the car we wanted for the right price and we thank Abe and Diane the finance manager for making this happen! Kudos to Abe and Diane!!!

Pleasant experience

by from Jeromesville, OH |

Our experience at Cascade was very pleasant and fruitful. All the staff were warm-hearted, and gave us their undivided attention. The choices (we ended up with a Mazda with a full option package) were thoroughly explained, and the instruction on the electronic especially were clear and helpful. There's something un-car salesperson about their behavior -- friendly, pressure-free, informative, above-board. Would never go anywhere else.

great dealership

by from Barberton Ohio |

I purchased my car from Cascade in October. The buying process was fast and easy. We got to the dealership a little late in the evening, they stayed and got me on the road with my new Mazda that night. I absolutely love my car. I have my car serviced at the dealer; after my most recent visit for basic maintenance (oil change, tire rotation, etc.) I noticed a problem with my tire the next day. I called the service department, fully expecting an argument, but instead they had me bring my car back, took care of the issue, and got me back on the road. Great service and very kind staff.

Car sales person knew his autos!!

by from Akron Ohio |

I bought a 2001 Toyota in June 2014. The sales person was on the ball. He knew his autos. Very helpful was the main goal. The whole process was smooth & honest!! Great job Cascade Auto!!

It was okay

by from Ravenna, OH |

I bought my Forester here a couple of years ago. I did all my homework prior to purchase. Had quotes from multiple dealers in the are and Cascade beat the lowest one from a competitor, so went with them. Downside to this was they had to get the car from another dealer and it took 3 weeks. Plus, it was driven to Cascade to deliver so by the time I received it, it had almost 300 miles on the odometer. Not too happy about that. Still,

Matt Rutherford

by from Newcomerstown Ohio |

The salesman Matt was friendly, honest, easy to work with. All the employees were nice. All tried to help and answer all questions. I will buy my next car from Cascade Auto Group ( Audi ).

Friendly and helpful!

by from Ravenna, Ohio |

Excellent dealership with great staff. I have purchased multiple vehicles (Mazdas) from this dealership and Matt Rutherford. Matt has always been friendly, helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. He gets excited about what he does and he wants you to go home happy.

Freindly and responsive

by from piqua, oh |

Salesman was responsive to my initial contact via email. The dealership offered alternative financing although I did not understand banking stipulation. I would return to purchase a vehicle in the near future.