Cascade Auto Group

4149 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

New 866-484-9927 New 866-484-9927
Used 888-872-8516 Used 888-872-8516
Service 877-376-5349 Service 877-376-5349

The Friendly, Safe Place to Buy & Service Your Car! Come Drive With Us!!

Why We Keep Coming Back

by from Hudson, Oh |

No Hassle, great service, friendly environment. The sales staff go above and beyond. My wife and I recently purchased our second vehicle and you see the same faces year after year.

Purchased a Car for my Daughter--Great Experience!

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

We had a great experience working with everyone at Cascade to find just the right car for my daughter. The sales, finance, and service staff are very professional. We were especially impressed by the care our sales person, Pat Primm, took with us. He understood that with a teenage driver we needed something safe and reliable. He also took the time to go over the car with us and made sure we were comfortable with our purchase. Because of this experience we are now lifelong customers of Cascade!

Great service, Great place to purchace a geat car!

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Oh |

purchased a 2009 Pontiac G6. had some minor tweeks, but john and mark went beyond the mark. Fixed all repairs @ no cost!! Thanks again for the wonderful experience. And a special thanks to Johnathan in getting a good loan!!!

Would NEVER Recommend this Dealership

by from Kent, OH |

A couple years ago I purchased a used car that still haunts me today. I purchased a car that is pretty rare to see come up for sale, so when I saw it I went to the dealership. The gentleman I spoke with was nice enough to me. It was a rainy weekend so the test drive went well but it was kind of hard to see the outside. Through the rain it looked good. I decided to move forward with the purchase. The issue was they only had one finance guy who was on vacation, so I had to wait till the following day to make the purchase. I told them I'd be in at open as I had to miss a little work to do all the paperwork. I was promised if I was there as they opened that I would be first in line. I show up, and they are having a meeting. No problem, so I wait. When my salesman took me over to the finance department, I had to wait because they were expecting a couple to come in who were purchasing a new Audi. Go figure, they were chasing the money. I waited and financing went through after a wait... Fast forward a couple weeks, and I was showing the car to a friend of mine. He noticed there was bodywork that had been done to the car. Though I was briefly shown a Carfax that showed clean. Though hindsight I showed have checked the VIN. When I called to tell the used car manager, he blew it off and said he could take the car in on trade and I could pick out a different car. As I said above, it's not common for this car to come up for sale. I was baffled that they would offer me trade in when I informed him the car had been in an accident and had some bad bodywork that was pointed out. I brought the car in to show them and the used car manager agreed the body work was bad, but was adamant it could be "buffed out." He told me to take it down to the body shop they use. When I went down there, the body shop guy was pretty appalled at the work that had been done. The bondo in the door was much too thick and the door needed a new skin and paint blended in to the front fender and rear quarter. The bill was over $1500 of which they refused to cover ANY of it. While at the bodyshop, I was able to talk to an insurance guy who works out of the shop. He looked up my car on carfax and informed me that the car not only showed up as being in ONE accident, but TWO! The bodywork on the passenger side the shop said was done well and would pass their inspection for delivery to a customer of their shop, but the driver side would have been rejected. Fast forward passed more discussions with the used car manager, and I was told to talk to the General Manager as she is the daughter of the man who started the company, who just so happens to be a Marine also. I told her my situation and she couldn't understand my issue and started to get an attitude and raised her voice at me as I tried to plead my case. Needless to say, I got nowhere with them and I'm still stuck with the car they sold me that was in two accidents with bad bodywork. I HIGHLY CAUTION anyone looking to purchase a vehicle from them. They are in the business of making money and have zero customer service.

Typical Sales Tactics - Turned Off Customer

by from Canton, OH |

After reviewing several options from several manufacturers online, the wife and I had our hearts set on an Audi Q7 due to several requirements (i.e. TDI MPG, towing capacity, third row, and a few other bells and whistles). The closest Audi Dealership was Cascade (approx. a 1 hour drive). Upon arrival, the salesman was extremely cordial and helpful. Then the typical tactics started - "what payment do you want to be at", "how much do you owe on trade in", "I can't put the numbers together unless I have all the numbers" this is all information and tactic's the salesman uses to squeeze as much money out of the customer as possible; but I digress, so against my better judgement I relented and provided the above mentioned information. With this information in hand, the salesman is off to talk numbers with his "manager". Of course, he can't reach the low payment I was wanting (fully expected this) but this is supposed to be a negotiation or at least I though. I never did receive what my payment would be only a wide $150 range of which my current payment is within. Would like to have known what my payment would have been, albeit higher than my low request (again fully expected). What is so hard about saying "this is the best we can do" and provide the numbers. It doesn't matter what my current vehicle is worth, it doesn't matter what payment I want to be at, what is the best you can do on the vehicle you are selling? Pretty simple question. So, after I was given the range, the salesman continued to try and sell me something I didn't want even after several rebuttal's on my part as to why we did't want the gasoline version (TDI only) or a car or the much smaller version of an SUV. Then I was told that the high price was an "initiation" cost but once I was in then Audi takes care of it's loyal customers but you have to pay for it up front. Although the salesman was nice in the beginning he soon became what everyone thinks of when the term "used car salesman" is uttered. I know this is NOT a full reflection on the dealership, but it has tainted my views of Cascade and I would be hesitant to return and purchase a vehicle. Two years ago I had an Akron dealership do the same thing and I was buying two brand new vehicles from them - ended up going to Columbus to purchase those vehicles. So in the end its the dealership that looses.

Cascade Auto Group responded to this review

August 20, 2015

I am sorry you were not happy with your recent experience. Our goal on every deal is to make the client happy. We are glad you found our salesperson extremely cordial and helpful. In order to properly quote numbers we do need information such as the balance owed on a trade. This balance has a significant impact on final numbers so that is why our salesperson asked for the information. It seems your sales person offered you alternative vehicles that may have worked based on your stated payment goal. He may not have realized your stated payment goal was a low number in order for you to negotiate. Again we are sorry we did not get together on the car you desired. Hopefully you found a car that met both your needs and budget. In the furture let us know if we can assist in any way.

Buying a used car was easy as one two three!

by from Kent, OH |

The amount of great used vehicle choices was high. Their car prices were outstanding. I intend to be return for our next car. Thanks Cascade for keeping it enjoyable to buying a used car.

Continued Excellence!

by from Hudson, OH |

Phenomenal service! My salesman, Jason Demoss was exceptional. My wife and I have been very pleased - and this included the service and maintenance department. It's refreshing to walk into a dealership and see the same faces year in and year out.

Tony the Tiger! He's our guy!

by from Akron, OH |

I bought a Mazda 6 there not too long ago. Tony Rhodes is a very fun, and engaging salesman. Although he is new to the job, he did very well. He was more knowledgeable about the Mazda 6 than any other salesman I talked to about any other car. He made the whole process go as smooth and as pleasant as he possibly could. I recommend him to anyone who doesn't like the "typical salesman". I will definitely be returning here in the future to purchase again! Ask for Tony!

Salesman was real nice

by from Cleveland ohio |

The sales manager was very nice guy. I test drove Mazda Tribute was a ok truck.. Little to much of dog for me with not frills. The only thing was negative. He didn't want to sell me the car. If he would of given me ten minutes he might of gotten a sale. He was to busy to talk and to busy for follow up.

Excellent sales and service

by from Akron, OH |

After an unfortunate incident, my wife and I were looking to buy a new car. We called about a specific vehicle and spoke to a sales rep, Abe. An appointment was set up for the next day to come test drive the car my wife and I was interested in. Abe was very helpful and friendly and provided excellent service by working with us on our goals and parameters. We were able to get the car we wanted for the right price and we thank Abe and Diane the finance manager for making this happen! Kudos to Abe and Diane!!!