Cascade Auto Group

4149 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

New 866-484-9927
Used 888-872-8516
Service 877-376-5349

The Friendly, Safe Place to Buy & Service Your Car! Come Drive With Us!!

Great family business

by from Stow, OH |

I have known the Primm family for many years, and our family has purchased 1 used car from them and 1 new car from them. They have always been fantastic to work with, and offer good deals. They will always keep their word on the incentives offered. They will work to make you happy. If you find anything wrong with the car, they will not rest until you are happy. The more high-end cars on the lot are always great joy to look at, and offer the feeling of sophistication, even if they are a bit out of price range. If you are ever on the lot and an employee walks by, they will always try to make sure you are getting helped. And there are always coffee and donuts offered. I would always recommend Cascade Auto Group to a friend, and have referred several people to them already.

Cascade Auto Group responded to this review

March 21, 2012

Thank you for your very kind comments!!

Pleasant experience

by from Jeromesville, OH |

Our experience at Cascade was very pleasant and fruitful. All the staff were warm-hearted, and gave us their undivided attention. The choices (we ended up with a Mazda with a full option package) were thoroughly explained, and the instruction on the electronic especially were clear and helpful. There's something un-car salesperson about their behavior -- friendly, pressure-free, informative, above-board. Would never go anywhere else.

great dealership

by from Barberton Ohio |

I purchased my car from Cascade in October. The buying process was fast and easy. We got to the dealership a little late in the evening, they stayed and got me on the road with my new Mazda that night. I absolutely love my car. I have my car serviced at the dealer; after my most recent visit for basic maintenance (oil change, tire rotation, etc.) I noticed a problem with my tire the next day. I called the service department, fully expecting an argument, but instead they had me bring my car back, took care of the issue, and got me back on the road. Great service and very kind staff.

Car sales person knew his autos!!

by from Akron Ohio |

I bought a 2001 Toyota in June 2014. The sales person was on the ball. He knew his autos. Very helpful was the main goal. The whole process was smooth & honest!! Great job Cascade Auto!!

It was okay

by from Ravenna, OH |

I bought my Forester here a couple of years ago. I did all my homework prior to purchase. Had quotes from multiple dealers in the are and Cascade beat the lowest one from a competitor, so went with them. Downside to this was they had to get the car from another dealer and it took 3 weeks. Plus, it was driven to Cascade to deliver so by the time I received it, it had almost 300 miles on the odometer. Not too happy about that. Still,

Matt Rutherford

by from Newcomerstown Ohio |

The salesman Matt was friendly, honest, easy to work with. All the employees were nice. All tried to help and answer all questions. I will buy my next car from Cascade Auto Group ( Audi ).

Friendly and helpful!

by from Ravenna, Ohio |

Excellent dealership with great staff. I have purchased multiple vehicles (Mazdas) from this dealership and Matt Rutherford. Matt has always been friendly, helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. He gets excited about what he does and he wants you to go home happy.

Freindly and responsive

by from piqua, oh |

Salesman was responsive to my initial contact via email. The dealership offered alternative financing although I did not understand banking stipulation. I would return to purchase a vehicle in the near future.

Buying from out-of-state was a breeze!

by from Seattle, WA |

My old Audi A4 had 180k miles on it and it thought it was time for an upgrade. I looked locally for two months, but it was so hard to find anything decent (low miles, manual transmission, CPO) that wouldn't get grabbed up the second it hit the market. All-Wheel-Drive is in high demand here in the Pacific Northwest, so unless you're willing to buy new or settle for a sketchy private sale, it's going to be a seller's market. One night I decided to try looking out-of-state. I broadened my search to a 500 mile radius, but no luck. For kicks I decided to make the search radius unlimited, and that opened the floodgates of opportunity. There were so many awesome manual transmission A4's out there! After hearing about a coworker's positive experience getting a car shipped, I decided I'd go that route. I found the car that had everything I wanted, and it just so happened to be at Cascade Audi in Ohio. It was a pleasure working with them. Matt was the man! He was very friendly and helpful. He did an excellent job walking me through the new (to me) procedure of buying a car remotely. The car was CPO, but I hired an inspector to go take a look at it for some extra peace of mind since I couldn't test drive it myself. After it passed the inspection I felt absolutely confident in my decision to buy. Matt arranged for a notary to come to my house to deal with the paperwork and for the car to be shipped to me here in Seattle. It was easy. The whole thing may have taken longer than buying a car in person, but I think this will be how I buy cars in the future.

Pain free car buying

by from Akron, Ohio |

Great experience working with Cascade for the first time. The buying process was painless and I never felt pressured to make the purchase. Gave me the best price in the area. Would recommend them 100%! Love my new Subaru!

Great Buying Experience

by from Cuyahoga falls, oh |

Very easy buying process. Quick and painless. Love the car.