4100 State Rd., Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

New 877-885-1607
Used 888-709-0806
Service 877-496-2554

by from stow,ohio |

Greg was very helpful in very step of ordering our new car. Also he put up with us calling every week to find out the progress and estimated delivery. We traded in our old car and got a great price. I am very satisfied with the our decision to buy from FallsMotorCity.

Good Store

by from Green. OH |

Good shopping experience. Sales person very knowledgeable and helpful.

Very good experience!

by from Canton, OH |

I purchased the car I saw on Cars.com after doing the research (KBB.com and CarFax) The car was listed below BlueBook. With the exception of one item listed in the text that obviously was not on the car, the description was accurate. The car had had all the problems taken care of before I looked at it so no hassles trying to get them to repair. I did hear one noise in the brakes while test driving it and they fixed that right away, no questions. The salesman was very cordial with no pressure tactics. I would definitely recommend Fall Motor City.

No Hassle

by from Columbia, Maryland |

We travelled over five hours from Maryland to purchase a car we saw on cars.com. The car was exactly as described. Andy was great and very accommodating.

misleading photos

by from Pinckney, Mi |

We recently made a 3 1/2 hour journey to purchase a used Jeep Liberty that was advertised on ebay. The photos represented a car that was showroom quality. We were excited and made a deposit. After our drive, we were shown a car that looked nothing like the photos represented. The Liberty was very rough looking, had rust on 3 doors and had oil leaking onto the exhaust. Needless to say we were very disappointed but in need of a car asap. So, I asked to see something in our price range. The Salesman ( Dave McGraw. very nice and helpful under the circumstances) brought out a beautiful Ford Explorer which of course was at the upper limit of our budget. After a test drive we sat down and were presented with a total price of 10,850 ( give or take a few dollars ). We offered 10,400 out the door and requested a full tank of gas. I thought it was a fair offer with less than a 5% discount. Our offer was declined with no counter offer. The sales manager did agree to fill the tank. I'd like to sarcastically thank Falls Motor City for wasting an entire day at a time when we needed a car very badly, were completely ready, willing and able to purchase one.

If you want to buy with confidence, shop Falls!

by from Cleveland, OH |

Kudos to Andy, Jim and Joe at Falls Motor City! Superb dealing with Andy who sold me the car, Jim the sales Manager, and Joe the Service Manager! I tell folks that they need to shop Falls!

Love my Car

by from Cleveland, OH |

I was looking for a specific car and had contacted another dealership who were completely horrible to me and my family. Andy was wonderful from the start and answered my questions and made sure I still wanted my car. He wasn't able to be there the day I went to buy, so he told me to ask for George. George was nice, until we got to the financing part. I don't think he was prepared for me to have such an entourage, or such an educated specialist with me, but he hung in there with us. Then the guy in financing was wonderful as well and once he got used to the people with me was able to work wonderfully with us and get me a manageable payment. Overall it really was a great experience and I am truly in love with my new car!!

Andy was great

by from Fairlawn, OH |

Andy was a great help and very amenable to out whims. We went in to drive a Hyundai which we did, then we asked about anything else. He really went out of his way to accommodate us even though it was so close to closing. We wanted to look at a Highlander, but got beat to the punch by another couple. Andy contacted me the next morning to tell me that the deal had fallen through. Sad part was that we'd already contacted another dealership about a Highlander they had and ended up picking up on that.

Andy was great!! Great experience!

by from Huron, OH |

Andy was great! I called him the night before to let him know I was coming in the morning and when I got there he had the car up front ready for me! He was willing to come down on price so I could fix a few repairs that my mechanic noticed! Andy ended up staying an hour past closing time to wait for the credit union I was getting my loan from to fax the information over because it would have been a hassle to make the hour drive back the next day to get the car! He was very friendly and made my first car buying experience great!! Highly recommended!

Clean Facilities

by from akron ohio |

They had what i wanted so bought. Nice vehicle but priced too high and negotiating painful. Vehicle selection good. Sales person ok. Finance good. Facilities clean. Location ok.

Great place to buy a car!

by from New Brighton |

I drove 2 Hrs to the dealer for a used car I saw on line. I had multiple special requests and Andy and Ron both were more than helpful. I thought the atmosphere and overall purchase experience was well above average. I got a great deal on a vehicle that is perfect for my needs!