Falls Motor City

Used 888-709-0806
Service 877-496-2554

Andy was great

by from Fairlawn, OH |

Andy was a great help and very amenable to out whims. We went in to drive a Hyundai which we did, then we asked about anything else. He really went out of his way to accommodate us even though it was so close to closing. We wanted to look at a Highlander, but got beat to the punch by another couple. Andy contacted me the next morning to tell me that the deal had fallen through. Sad part was that we'd already contacted another dealership about a Highlander they had and ended up picking up on that.

Love my Car

by from Cleveland, OH |

I was looking for a specific car and had contacted another dealership who were completely horrible to me and my family. Andy was wonderful from the start and answered my questions and made sure I still wanted my car. He wasn't able to be there the day I went to buy, so he told me to ask for George. George was nice, until we got to the financing part. I don't think he was prepared for me to have such an entourage, or such an educated specialist with me, but he hung in there with us. Then the guy in financing was wonderful as well and once he got used to the people with me was able to work wonderfully with us and get me a manageable payment. Overall it really was a great experience and I am truly in love with my new car!!

Andy was great!! Great experience!

by from Huron, OH |

Andy was great! I called him the night before to let him know I was coming in the morning and when I got there he had the car up front ready for me! He was willing to come down on price so I could fix a few repairs that my mechanic noticed! Andy ended up staying an hour past closing time to wait for the credit union I was getting my loan from to fax the information over because it would have been a hassle to make the hour drive back the next day to get the car! He was very friendly and made my first car buying experience great!! Highly recommended!

Clean Facilities

by from akron ohio |

They had what i wanted so bought. Nice vehicle but priced too high and negotiating painful. Vehicle selection good. Sales person ok. Finance good. Facilities clean. Location ok.

Great place to buy a car!

by from New Brighton |

I drove 2 Hrs to the dealer for a used car I saw on line. I had multiple special requests and Andy and Ron both were more than helpful. I thought the atmosphere and overall purchase experience was well above average. I got a great deal on a vehicle that is perfect for my needs!

Well....

by from Shelby OH |

Drove 2 hours to look at a minivan. They offered 500 less for my trade in then Kelly blue book(trade in value). I attempted to lower my monthly payment buy finding a better interest rate then the one I was preapproved for by my own bank. Because it was 8pm(they closed at 9) and another customer waiting to look at the same van they would not run my credit and said take it with my rate or leave it....they will not negotiate. Andy not good business buddy.

Worst communication I've ever seen.

by from Cleveland, OH |

You would think trading in a vehicle would be easy. Extremely poor communication from day 1, should of trusted my gut and went somewhere else.

Great Experience

by from Okemos MI |

Andy from Falls Motor City did a great Job. We drove from Michigan to look at a 2011 Dadge Ram 1500 that they had listed on Cars.com, and we came with our own pre-approved financing. While doing the paperwork, Andy and Cole felt they could get us a much better rate on our loan. They did, and did it within a short period of time. Saved us quite a bit of money. Totally worth the trip. Thank you guys.

worst experience ever

by from akron, ohio |

Buying experience was average but service has been terrible. Took four times to fix simple alignment issue and it is still not right. It was never ready on time, charges were more than I was quoted, and staff did not listen in order to fix it properly. I would strongly recommend finding a different dealer if interested in a jeep.

Ok but not fantastic

by from Example: "Chicago, IL" |

When I found the car online, I contacted them to discuss purchasing the vehicle (I was an out of state buyer) and got a quick "NO" but then found out they lowered the price of the car online just a day or two later. I ended up purchasing the vehicle because it was such a good deal, but I was disappointed with the transaction. I had to deal with a goofy sales guy, and he was unhelpful on so many things. I nearly walked away from the deal. However, I ended up with a good vehicle but would not buy from them again.

Great service

by from Madison, OH |

This is my first time buying from a dealership, and my first time financing a car. These guys were absolutely wonderful in all regards. I did end up buying the car I was looking at and I am very happy with it!