Ron Marhofer Chevrolet

3423 Darrow Rd, Stow, OH 44224

New 866-671-7928 New866-671-7928
Used 888-405-8253 Used888-405-8253
Service 888-494-1979 Service 888-494-1979

Driven by Integrity since 1919!

Michelle Puchowicz

by from Aurora Ohio |

Purchasing our car was a fantastic experience with our sales person Zak Price. No dicker Sticker price very relaxed purchasing experience. Would highly recommend this dealership!

Mr James Fanoni

by from Stow Ohio |

Corbin Sweet is a positive for your company. He is a great salesman and a fine young man

Great place

by from akron Ohio |

great place,was very at ease,during my buying experience.Will buy from them again. Corbin my saleman was very friendly and helpful.

Great service and very clean facilities

by from Akron Ohio |

Positive Experience with buying a Truck ,Gary Cooper was my sales man found the Truck I wanted great price ,very helpful. AJM Akron. Ohio

great salesmanship and sevice

by from youngstown ohio 44505 |

I have leased four cars from Marhofer CHEVY and the main reason is Dee Shannon. Two of my realatives have also leased cars from Dee. We drive in from Youngstown Ohio because we know Dee will give us the best deal possible. I also get my cars serviced at Marhofer Chevy because of Mike Thames. There are five or six Chevy dealerships in the Youngstown area but I choose Marhofer Chevy because of the great service and salesmanship of Dee Shannon and Mike Thames. My family and I will continue to lease or buy cars from Marhofer Chevy.

Happy with Marhofer,s Chevrolet

by from Ravenna, oh |

We were very impressed with the showroom and service dept. We leased a Chevy Impala from the salesman Dennis Rhoads. We have followed him from another dealer and we were very impressed with him. He went out of his way to answer our questions. He even delivered our car to us. This is something you don't see anymore. He went over the whole car with my husband and myself. When we walked into the showroom, all the staff asked if they could help you. They even asked if they could get you a beverage while you waited. I will continue buying my automobiles from Marhofers.

Positive experience at Ron Marhofer Chevy in Stow

by from Streetsboro, Ohio |

The customer service at this dealership was amazing. The sales staff was very attentive and provided assistance and information without pressure for a sale. The trade in value offered for my previous vehicle was fair, and the entire experience of buying a vehicle was very positive. After having been to a dealership recently that did not operate at such a high standard, I was skeptical, but I left the dealership very impressed! Thank you to Bryan Dyser for his time, patience, and assistance!

My wife's first GMC car

by from Brookfield Wisconsin |

Having toured so many car dealers around Ohio for a suitable car and can't hardly decide what to buy, we stumbled into Ron Marhofer at Stow. A young man, Don Eyerman met us with a very warm gesture and assurance. It was our first time here in the US and having introduced to him seemed to have a friendly atmosphere. He was quick to let us know there was an available nice car just outside the yard that matched our taste and budget.The minute I saw his facial expression, I was sure it is going to be a good deal... and there it was... a slightly used GMC Envoy traded by a lady for another car. No second thoughts, we agreed to purchase after knowing that Marhofer will still conduct thorough check up of the car before releasing to prospective costumers.Don and the other guys just helped us through to the process with ease and expertise. I drove the car from Ohio to Wisconsin without fail about two weeks later. At present, I have no trouble with my wife's GMC Envoy, It runs like new.. She'll like to drive this car when she gets her Wisconsin license. Thank you for a very nice and trustful service Marhofer! To Don Eyerman.. the best salesman in town!!.. Keep the good work..

Granddaughter enjoying the new Cruze!

by from Stow, Ohio |

Over the years I have purchased numerous cars from Dee Shannon at Ron Marhofer Chevrolet in Stow. Recently I leased a new 2015 Cruze. Dee has always made me feel like family. He knows his cars, and always listens to his customers and strives to put them in the right vehicle. It is obvious at every stage of the purchasing process, from the test drive to the financials, that Dee and the dealership prides themselves in excellent customer service. I highly recommend Dee Shannon to anyone in the market for a new Chevy. He makes buying fun and easy.

Chuck Calalesina Car owner

by from Ravenna, Ohio |

We as a family have pruchased 8 Chev from The Ron Marhofer Dealership in Stow, Ohio. I think that says a lot in it's self. We are always treated as family when we go there and everyone is not only thoughtful but makes sure you are not just sitting around wasting time like is so many other dealerships. Over the years when we have come in to buy, we just tell the sales person what are needs are and what we can efford. they than do their magic. When we do have to go to them for a repair, they explain everything and make sure that we are in agreement with what they are doing and why they are suggesting that it gets done. I have found that the facilities have always been clean and comfortable. All I can say, is that I can wait to buy our 9th car from them. Thank you Ron Marhofer !!!