Ron Marhofer Chevrolet

3423 Darrow Rd, Stow, OH 44224

New 866-671-7928
Used 888-405-8253
Service 888-494-1979

Driven by Integrity since 1919!

Bought a new traverse

by from Twinsburg, Ohio |

Process was simple and quick. Sales manager and salesperson were knowledgeable and helpful.

BROKEN PROMISES

by from Farrell, Pa |

We purchased a 2011 Chrysler T&C and since the back up camera was not working, it was brought in to be fixed. In the mean time we were given a vehicle. Because of the 3 day in convince being that it was a far drive, we were told 1) We would have a full tank of gas.. We did not... only 1/4 remaining..... 2) The car would be detailed (cleaned) IT WAS NOT!!!..... 3) Supposedly the manager was going to throw in dinner (3 is not my disappointment)... After spending quiet a few THOUSANDS of DOLLARS you would think 1 & 2 would be a basic, a priority. Anyway we were extremely disappointed!

April 17, 2014

Thank you for your review and your business, after reading your comments I am very sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We pride ourselves on delivering the best prices and service anywhere. I would be happy to fulfill our promise of a full tank of gas and a detail if those items were not provided. just fill up your tank and get the van detailed locally and I will be happy to reimburse you immediately. we sell hundreds of vehicles every month and do our best to go above and beyond everytime.I will review this with my team. You can reach out to me personally, I wish you would have brought this to my attention when it happened as I would have taken care of it then. Again thank you for choosing Ron Marhofer Chevrolet Jeff Miller GSM

Misleading Internet Pricing

by from Cuyahoga Falls |

Pricing on vehicles included incentives that no one would qualify for. This pricing practice is not very fair and not used by other Chevy dealers. Other dealers posted their best price online - not including obscure incentives that most people wont qualify for.

Love my new Equinox

by from mantua, oh |

Casie at Marhofer was fantastic with me! I had been shopping around for several months, narrowing my choices to 3 different cars. She answered all of my questions, kept in touch with me via email (my choice), never lost patience with the number of times I stopped in to look, test drive or ask questions. She never pressured me, understanding that I didn't want to run a credit app until I was sure.....she gave me price quotes on what discounts I was eligible for, and when I was ready, remembered all that I wanted and told me to pick my color :) My deal was finished near closing time on the Saturday before Christmas, and although I offered to come back Monday to finish the paperwork and take possession then, everyone at Marhofer stayed and got me out of there in my new car! Since it was dark at the time, we noticed some places that hadn't been detailed properly, so Casie set me up with another detail at my convenience without even thinking twice. Everyone there has been very helpful answering questions when I stop in. I have always used another dealer that my family always used, but, I have not been as happy with my buying experiences there lately. I'm glad I made the switch to Marhofer. Another nice bonus is being able to have my car washed at any Marhofer dealer as often as I like, when the temps aren't arctic like they are right now. That will keep my new ride looking fantastic. They don't stop after they sell you a car...they keep you happy.

February 12, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you had a very satisfactory experience with Marhofer Chevrolet! Thank you so much for your positive review! We look forward to helping you out in the future! Thanks Again!

Great Service

by from Stow OH |

Just leased a 2014 Chevy Cruze and the experience couldn't have been any easier. Have used this dealership for a very long time (since 1986) and have never had any problems with the whole buying or leasing process. The last two times we have leased and have had the pleasure to work with Casie Mruk who has been so easy to work with. She is always available to answer any questions and never tried to push us into making a quick decision. Everyone that we dealt with was very professional and got back to us quickly. We have also used the service department and they too have been very professional and easy to work with.

February 12, 2014

Thanks so much for the excellent review! We appreciate your business and hope to help you out again in the future! Thanks again!

True excellence!

by from Rootstown, OH |

This was absolutely the best car buying experience I have ever had. Ever. We were greeted at the door by Casie, our salesperson. She was friendly and honest with us from the beginning. Rob, another salesperson, was just as friendly, in fact every employee there was friendly. They were able to get me an interest rate almost 2.5% lower than anyone else, gave me a fair trade on my vehicle, and did not give me the runaround. Offered beverages several times, told us they did not work on commission, and that their job was to make the experience outstanding. And, they did. Andrea in finance was quick and did not make us wait forever for our loan documents. We were there for about an hour and a half and I drove home in my new car! Nice job Ron Marhofer!

February 12, 2014

Thanks Wendy! We appreciate your kind words and your excellent review of our dealership! We hope to work with you again in the future! Thanks again!

awesome- i recommend !

by from Stow, OH |

The atmosphere at Ron Marhoffer Chevy was appealing and comfortable. Adam was very helpful in the car buying process. My family and I didn't feel pressured as a lot of other car dealerships make customers feel. Buying a new vehicle can bring a lot of financial stress but Adam assured us proper financing that made us feel comfortable.

February 12, 2014

Thanks so much for your positive review! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience at Marhofer Chevy!

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!

by from Akron,OH |

I went into Marhofer needing a new vehicle but had no idea what I wanted. The sales staff was so friendly and easy to work with. They sat down with me and helped me pick out a vehicle that I loved and worked for what I needed it for. I have been to many dealerships and this was BY FAR the best I have ever been to. I felt comfortable and never felt pressured in any way, they were truly concerned with my needs and wanted to help me find the vehicle that was best for me. The finance department was just as great, and the service department has been so friendly and helpful the few times I have called in with questions. Thanks to everyone at Marhofer! I would recommend this dealer to anyone who wants a straightforward, easy and fun experience when purchasing a car.

February 12, 2014

Thanks so much for your review Ann! We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you again in the future!

great service

by from Akron, Oh |

I walked in expecting the same old same old, but to my surprise it was very different. I was offered a drink and a gentleman named vinny helped me out and while I was there I spoke with Jeff the GM and Chris Marhoffer. I have never been to a dealership where the sales person didn't have to go talk to his boss who sits behind a desk. I will for sure be back.

February 12, 2014

Holly- Thanks for much for choosing to shop at Marhofer Chevy! We really appreciate your business and we are happy to hear you had an excellent experience! We look forward to seeing you in the future! Thanks again!

Great experience!

by from Medina, ohio |

Absolutely awesome people and even better prices! Leased a 2013 equinox and payment was 30 bucks less than anyone else's price. On top of that, they treat you like family!

February 12, 2014

Thanks so much for the stellar review! We are so happy to hear about your excellent experience! :)

Great experience!

by from Fairlawn |

I worked with Corbin and Rob, unlike my previous experiences at other dealerships they were honest with me and I didn't have to argue once. If you ever want to have fun while buying a car this is the place to shop!

February 12, 2014

Hi Sammy! Thanks so much for your review!! I am so happy to hear that you had an excellent experience at Marhofer Chevy! We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks again!