Southfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Used 888-229-1296
Service 888-689-2885

great service and sales namely Jon Loughride

by from dearborn heights |

The overall process was quick and easy. Our sales person, Jon loughridge, was the best I've seen. Not pushy, very knowledgable, made us feel like family.

Best Salesman I've EVER dealt with

by from Southfield, MI |

I bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee and my Salesman, Jon Loughridge, was simply awesome! He was knowdgeable, patient, and very helpful. He got me my car when I wanted it and at a very affordable price! I highly recommend you see Jon when you visit this dealership he was very attentive to my needs and treated me with respect.

Never go here...ever...

by from Southfield, MI |

I have been trying to work with the Service Manager, Shawn, who has been less than helpful. My car has a recall, I called and made an appointment for service on Tuesday March 19th and was told that they had my part in stock. I needed to use a rental car because they do not give out loaner cars and I need to get to and from work safely. TURNS OUT they did not have the part in stock and they did not call to tell me until late afternoon on March 20th. At this point I had to pay for 2 days of a rental car and they were not willing to work with me at all. I have been in contact with Chrysler Customer Service who has been very helpful and diligent about returning my calls and moving my case forward. However, even when Customer Service called the dealership on my behalf and recommended they provide me with a loaner car when the part comes in Shawn (service manager) said that he was not interested in keeping me as a customer and will not provide me with any accommodations even though the dealership lied to me. This issue is getting escalated to Corporate. Customer service contacted Northland Chrysler (8 mile) on my behalf and their service manager, Jim, said they have been giving most customers loaner cars for this recall and he would be more than happy to help me out, especially since another dealership lied to me and has been putting me though the ringer to give me something that, frankly, I deserve as a Chrysler customer. I would not recommend this dealership by any stretch of the imagination. Seems like they have good reviews for sales, but if you ever need service I will tell you to NEVER go to this dealership. Please spend your time and money elsewhere.

Very Satisfied Customer!!

by from Chesterfield, Mi |

Great dealership with great salespeople!! Very helpful, answered any and all questions we may have had, and they can be very reasonable. I loved the service, and I truly love my Pontiac G6. Thanks so very much to Rick Casper and Greg!!!! :-)

Worst experience with a dealership ever!

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Worst experience with a dealership ever! Employees were very unprofessional and condescending, with the exception of the service manager Ricky Dell. We purchased a used vehicle from them and it was an absolute nightmare. After signing the paperwork we were given only one key (which was not disclosed prior to purchase) and were told if we needed a second it would cost US $250. After sitting overnight it developed a violent and disturbing shake in the steering wheel and front end. Called and were treated very poorly over the phone. Refusing to give up seeing it was under warranty we went to the dealership. We were handed over to the finance manager, Mike R, and were talked down to very loudly. After loosing a little composure with Mike with the way he was "talking" to us he agrees to send it to the manufacturer dealership to "shut us up and get us out of his office". It needed the engine mounts replaced and was obvious to the other dealer. After picking it up we discovered a gouge in the front bumper area that was not there prior to the appointment. About a week later we took it in yet again because it was leaking transmission fluid. That issue was fixed no problems thanks to Ricky. Not too long after that though, it then developed a clunk in the rear end and other mechanical oddities. We were exhausted with this vehicle and more so the dealer so we went to a different dealer and traded it in for a new vehicle taking a loss on it because come to find out it was overpriced. Overall this was the worst experience with a dealership ever. It is also troubles me how people can be so unethical and conduct business like that thinking its okay. I will never return to any of their dealerships and advise all our friends, family, co-workers and anyone else who will listen to avoid this dealership!

Happy Customer

by from Detroit, MI |

I went to the dealership to get a good quiality car and I had in mind what I wanted. I was introduced to Frank in used cars and was totallhy satisfied with the service and my over all experience. Everyone was polite, professional and effecfient on giving me high quality service. I would reccomend this dearlership to any one looking for a new or used car.

Soccer mom

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

I've been buying Honda minivans for 8years..I happened to see my neighbors Town and Country and the stow able n go was what I needed for long trips and having a full load with my husband and 3 kids. I I saw a online ad for 238, a month and decided to take a chance.. Believe it or not even though I didn't get every rebate I drove away with a 30k minivan for under $300 a month which was exactly what the Internet Manager Mikal had proposed.. I definitely will be back in 3 years.. This is the best Minivan I've ever owned and can't wait for our yearly trip to Florida

Easy Buy

by from novi |

Thank you for making the process so easy. I bought my 2010 jeep, and love it. I had a 1999 jeep always took it to service here, nice people.

repeat customer

by from Royal Oak |

I have bought 5 cars from here. Every time have the right car for me. I've had no problem with service either.

by from southfield, mi |

southfield chrysler made buying a used car so easy. i had been looking for a used town and country and i called to see if they were able to find me one in my price range with the options that i wanted. within 1 week they had the car i wanted and it was below the kbb price. this was the first time that i bought a used car and i would definitely go back there to buy again

Check Kelley Blue Book!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

I don't think anyone here ever checks the KBB value on these cars they price! Do they just pick whatever price they feel it's worth or do they just take their customers too dumb to take a look for themselves. A car on their site is listed at $7,500... the KBB retail value in EXCELLENT condition is $6,400... where are their numbers coming from??? The Private party excellent condition is $5,105. Most dealers are priced somewhere between these two numbers. NOT THESE GUYS. Makes you wonder what else they're being dishonest about. Your reputation as a car dealer matters big time and I don't trust these guys as far as I can spit.