Medina Automall

3205 Medina Rd, Medina, OH 44256

New 888-893-1668
Used 888-732-0397
Service 888-221-2840

At Medina Automall we always tried to do things a lot differently and a lot better than traditional dealership

Great experience, no hassles.

by from New Philadelphia, Ohio |

Salesman Doug Wilkinson, was the greatest salesman we've ever dealt with. He came to bat for us and hit a grand slam home run! Many thanks to Doug and Medina Auto Mall for not only working with us but for working for us as we'll!

Medina Automall responded to this review

January 24, 2013

Thanks again for your business, we are pleased to hear you are happy with your decision to shop with us!

Darrell Liebe made lemonade from lemons!

by from Grafton, OH |

I was handed lemons, and Darrell made lemonade! I was browsing the lot as my husband had his car in for a recall, when a salesman approached me. I advised him I was just browsing and I already had a salesman I had dealt with a few years back but I couldn't remember his name. The salesman never looked up my salesman and began his sales pitch. The vehicle had a dead battery so we test drove one that was suppose to be just like it. He stated he could give me a really good deal on the car so I told him to make it happen. We were supposedly making it happen on a Friday. I never heard from him again til Monday when he gave me the prices and ask me if we had a deal, I told him yes but I could not get there til Tuesday because I had meetings after work on Monday and would not get home til after 8pm. They close at 9pm. He advised if I did not come after 8pm, the deal was off! I had been at work since 8am! I got out of the meeting at 8pm! and drive the hour to Medina to pick up the car since he insisted I HAD to come or else. I get there and he isn't even there, he left the car with the DEAD battery in it. I couldn't even test drive it that day and I was there to take it home! I was told it would not be going home with me after all. I was very upset because here it was after 9 pm, I had over a 45 minute drive to get home. I had my daughter with me who had not did her homework and it was way past her bedtime. I ask another salesman if it was possible to look at who I had used several years ago, (I couldn't remember his name) he stated he could do that, and he brought me in to see him. From that point on, I told them I would ONLY buy a car from Mr. Darrell Liebe because he gave us great service prior and that was who I wanted originally. I was NOT going to buy from the other salesman, Mr. Gunner, as he dropped the ball on me and was ready to walk out of that dealership had I not found Mr. Liebe. Mr. Liebe handled the situation with courtesy and professionalism. He handled it so great that we bought 2 vehicles from him that day! I will go back to Medina Auto Mall but only if Darrell Liebe is there to take care of us. And from this day forward I will NOT forget his name :) Thank you, Mr. Liebe for making lemonade from the lemons I was given!!! Sincerely, Marie A. Also a shout out to Lou in the Service Department! Great service!

Horrible service

by from Medina ohio |

The parts manager is a horrible person to work in the service department !!!! He's language is bad ...

No second key!

by from Brunswick,Ohio |

Liked the car. Made offer and it was accepted. When all was said and done asked where spare key was at. No second key... we lost money on this deal so too bad so sad. No response from sales manager or owner. Actually never met manager too busy sitting up on their high chairs in their office, even while I sat and waited to sign paperwork.

refused to value my used trade, played games

by from Twinsburg |

Sales person was knowledgeable and seemed to want to help, sales manager sat in office and ran the show, never came out or offered any explanation or options. Very poor and insulting sales process

Didn't hear back from them.

by from Canton, OH |

I sent them an email -telling them I was interested in a certain vehicle. I never heard back....!

2011 Honda Pilot

by from Medina, Ohio |

Dan Gura is a very customer focused salesperson. He is great on the service side. He also made me feel comfortable in that he was listening to what I was saying. He handled the situation very well. I enjoyed meeting Dan very much.

Great Experience!

by from Green, OH |

We bought a van through Medina Auto Mall and specifically worked with Doug Wilkinson through the process. I spotted the van online on Wednesday. I spoke to Doug on Friday to set up an appt on Saturday. We walked in on a VERY busy Saturday with two young kids, test drove, bought, and drove it home in about 3 hours. I thought the process went very smoothly. We settled on a price quickly, got financing easily and at a rate we were very happy with. They met all of our expectations - even exceeded them! If they hadn't been so busy it would have taken even less time, but they made us feel important, our kids were happy and entertained, too. I can't tell you how many dealerships I've walked out of because I am a woman and they think they have to talk to my husband. Doug treated me with respect, answered my questions and I bought the van - not my husband!! LOL He was gracious to my husband and kids also - he answered all of our questions honestly and with compassion. We LOVE our new van and we WILL go back to Medina Auto Mall for our next vehicle - hands down the best car buying experience we've had!

Missed a Great Deal

by from Brunswick, Ohio |

Was impressed with Sales Consultant John Geraci's offer for 2011 CRV. Couldn't take it due to loss incurred from trade in. Wish it were 3 months earlier. He was very professional and courteous. My compliments. Will definitely be one of my first options for my next vehicle.

Great experience

by from Port Clinton, OH |

John did a great job in helping me out when trading in my Jeep for another vehicle. He answered any questions I had and made the experience enjoyable. Going through the paperwork process was easy and very understandable. Based on my experiences so far, I am satisfied.

New Purchase

by from Brunswick, Ohio |

Excellent customer service. I received a great deal on exactly what I wanted in my new SUV. Took a bit of time to deliver what i was looking for but I was very specific in my requirements. Facility is in bad shape but I understand they are remodeling.