Medina Automall

3205 Medina Rd, Medina, OH 44256

New 888-893-1668
Used 888-732-0397
Service 888-221-2840

At Medina Automall we always tried to do things a lot differently and a lot better than traditional dealership

Great experience, no hassles.

by from New Philadelphia, Ohio |

Salesman Doug Wilkinson, was the greatest salesman we've ever dealt with. He came to bat for us and hit a grand slam home run! Many thanks to Doug and Medina Auto Mall for not only working with us but for working for us as we'll!

Medina Automall responded to this review

January 24, 2013

Thanks again for your business, we are pleased to hear you are happy with your decision to shop with us!

Didn't hear back from them.

by from Canton, OH |

I sent them an email -telling them I was interested in a certain vehicle. I never heard back....!

2011 Honda Pilot

by from Medina, Ohio |

Dan Gura is a very customer focused salesperson. He is great on the service side. He also made me feel comfortable in that he was listening to what I was saying. He handled the situation very well. I enjoyed meeting Dan very much.

Great Experience!

by from Green, OH |

We bought a van through Medina Auto Mall and specifically worked with Doug Wilkinson through the process. I spotted the van online on Wednesday. I spoke to Doug on Friday to set up an appt on Saturday. We walked in on a VERY busy Saturday with two young kids, test drove, bought, and drove it home in about 3 hours. I thought the process went very smoothly. We settled on a price quickly, got financing easily and at a rate we were very happy with. They met all of our expectations - even exceeded them! If they hadn't been so busy it would have taken even less time, but they made us feel important, our kids were happy and entertained, too. I can't tell you how many dealerships I've walked out of because I am a woman and they think they have to talk to my husband. Doug treated me with respect, answered my questions and I bought the van - not my husband!! LOL He was gracious to my husband and kids also - he answered all of our questions honestly and with compassion. We LOVE our new van and we WILL go back to Medina Auto Mall for our next vehicle - hands down the best car buying experience we've had!

Missed a Great Deal

by from Brunswick, Ohio |

Was impressed with Sales Consultant John Geraci's offer for 2011 CRV. Couldn't take it due to loss incurred from trade in. Wish it were 3 months earlier. He was very professional and courteous. My compliments. Will definitely be one of my first options for my next vehicle.

Great experience

by from Port Clinton, OH |

John did a great job in helping me out when trading in my Jeep for another vehicle. He answered any questions I had and made the experience enjoyable. Going through the paperwork process was easy and very understandable. Based on my experiences so far, I am satisfied.

New Purchase

by from Brunswick, Ohio |

Excellent customer service. I received a great deal on exactly what I wanted in my new SUV. Took a bit of time to deliver what i was looking for but I was very specific in my requirements. Facility is in bad shape but I understand they are remodeling.

Review

by from Medina, OH |

It is a great place and workers are friendly. They were willing to help and answered any questions I had. I will recommend this place to my friends.

Worth the Journey

by from Strongsville |

I bought a New 2013 Journey from Maria on November 30th and it is now feb 13 and I am still very happy with it and it is much better than the other blue oval brand I had, the financing was perfect and it fits my needs perfectly, Maria delivered as promised and worked hard to get the deal I wanted. I recommend Maria to all my friends and family and there have been no problems at all with the dealership, service or the vehicle.

Crooks

by from Atwater ,Ohio |

I bought my 2004 Dodge Durango in 2006 when the auto mall was Norris Auto Mall. The service we had at the time was good. We got to test drive the vehicle for the weekend, so that was great to make sure I like it. We had gone to look at a Trailblazer, I called and they said they had it but of course when we got there they did not. They had us look at a few other suvs and we decided on the one with less miles. Here it is 6 years later and we tried to trade it in. The new dealership pulled a carfax report on my Durango and found out the vehicle was sold to me with a salvaged title! The milage is incorrect and we then realized why we have had so many problems with the Durango. Not to mention why the vehicle was such a good price. If you purchase a vehicle from them, make sure to ask for a carfax report. Pretty shady stuff.

Medina Automall responded to this review

February 4, 2013

We are sorry for the problem with the previous ownership, but we are not nor have ever been affiliated with "Norris". We are Medina Auto Mall and feel terrible for you, and it is unfair that we are being reviewed negatively for the previous ownership.

Great experiance

by from Streetsboro, OH |

Purchased a used car from this dealer and could not have been pleased with the experiance. Steve Rollins made the purchase a smooth and comfortable experiance really took the pain out of buying a used car. When the time comes for another car I will definately be coming back.