Serpentini Chevrolet Tallmadge

140 West Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278

New 866-516-4883
Used 866-288-5086
Service 877-234-0745

Serpentini Chevrolet - American and Proud of it!

Excellent sales experience!

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

Honest sales and customer service. I never felt I was being talked into anything- I told them what I wanted and they made it happen- in the price range I wanted to pay! I walked out with 2 NEW cars in one day! Thank you Bill Fellows and Randy Roberts!

great and knowledgeable staff.

by from mogadore,oh |

I loved the care of my car and the people who work there are very friendly and welcoming---I felt special.

Great service

by from Tallmadge. Ohio |

Great service. As always, Dillon took of us in a very professional way and made the whole experience smooth and easy.Dillon is truly a huge asset to your company.

Good salesmanship in a good atmosphere

by from Tallmadge, Ohio |

Very pleased with the immediate attention we got upon entering the showroom. We were guided to the salesman, Bill Fellows, who was well informed and very easy to work with. We did not plan on buying a car that day, but was very happy to drive away in a beautiful new Malibu. We were impressed with the finance department and how clean and nice the facilities were at Serpentini.

Great service, new service advisor not clear

by from Tallmadge, Ohio |

I came in for an oil change and because my brakes were bouncing. The work needed was more extensive than I thought. The service advisor was not clean in telling me prices. I asked each time she came in if the amount she told me was the new total. She said yes each time, but when I asked if that included the oil change and tire rotation, she said no. She told me each time that the amount she was the total, but then said no when I asked for confirmation. I have never had to confirm so many times to make sure I understood the total cost of my repairs. I would rather not deal with her in the future.

Fantastic Service Department

by from tallmadge Ohio |

Your staff, as always were wonderful. No time wasters there. From the minute I walked into the door until the time I left. And I found out my repair was under warranty! Another plus that gave me a happy face the rest of the day! Thank You!

Service after the sale

by from Akron, OH |

Purchasing a new car is always a big step and service after the purchase is always a big factor. Both experience's have been pleasing and seamless. Thanks to your staff and my salesman Bill Fellows.

Friendly, professional, and competent service

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

Dylan, Michael, and Rod do a very nice. job. They are friendly, professional, and competent service ppersonnel. I had 2 vehicles in for service at the same time. Dylan kept me up to date on the progress of each vehicle and made sure that the service/repair was done properly so that I did not have to return for the same issue.

Great service but questionable billing problems

by from Tallmadge Ohio |

I was completely satisfied by the work done on my vehicle but I did have issues with billing. I had a coupon for $39.95 for wheel alignment but was told I had to pay $79.95 for this service because I was enrolled in the Montrose Plan. I am completely baffles on this reasoning.

Go to Serpentini's to get a car.

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

Having Bill Fellows as my salesman was wonderful. He knows his job, and he helped me get the best deal possible. Thank You very much.

Great Service

by from Tallmadge, OH |

It is all good. I knew the truck needed repair, since it sat outside during the worst part of the winter. But I didn't really think it would cost so much. The maintenance is always excellent and timely.