Dave Walter BMW VW

Service 866-436-4219

Dave Walter BMW Volkswagen....Purveyor of fine automobiles for over 30 years

easy going dealership

by from akron, oh |

I drove a couple of hours to buy a used car from them and it was detailed / ready for my arrival and in great condition / as expected. The service was not pushy and the buying process was quick and easy. I'm quite happy with my vehicle so far.

Exceptional experience!

by from Akron, Ohio |

Since the first vehicle I bought in 1999 from Eric Eisenhart, to our most recent purchase of a CPO Z4, Dave Walter BMW will always be our choice for our car buying experience. Working with both Eric and Shujaat on this recent purchase (our 5th BMW from Dave Walter) has made our experience with the team another wonderful pleasure. I have never entered a dealership before where you can feel as comfortable and welcome as we do here. We consider those at Dave Walter BMW our friends, and come with our highest recommendation. Thank you once again Eric and Shujaat!

To my fellow consumers

by from Cleveland, oh |

I was shopping for a new BMW. Now I live an hour away and had been talking with them on the phone about my new vehicle purchase. I was planning on coming in and leaving with a vehicle the same day. I came in the evening they told me the vehicle was there and ready for me. The car I originally wanted was not there, they only told me this when I got there. I spent about 4 hours there. First I was dealing with the sales associate, then I spoke with the sales manager. David was not very warm to us. Since the car I wanted was not there they decided to give me some other options. First they tried to throw me into a used vehicle when I strictly wanted a new one. Then they showed me a car that I liked, of course the numbers for this car were much higher than what we previously had talked about and agreed upon. When they were showing me the inside of the vehicle they did not put me in the one I was interested in because it was Being cleaned. Instead they put me in the same car but another color just to go over the features and interior if the car with me. I asked specific questions because there were certain things I expected and wanted in my car. The sales associate, Michelle told me that the car had everything I wanted. I am really angry that I was lied to! There was no bluetooth Audio in my car and there was no speech command either. I only found this out after buying the car. Michelle told me she knew the cars like the back of her hand. When we were signing all the necessary paperwork it was all smiles! As soon as I figured out they tricked me they wanted nothing to do with me! It was a full time job trying to get ahold of somebody who can help me. Not to mention they messed up my tags and plates! I paid for plates and all at the dealership. They put temp plates on my car, they expired and I still didn't receive my real plates. I was driving around with expired plates hoping I wouldn't get a ticket. I finally reached somebody at the dealership and they sent out another temp plate. Meanwhile, I was waiting for my permanent plates. When I finally got my plates I didn't have my tags. They were sent separately but I never received them. After calling the dealership all day I finally got through to someone. I was told nothing could be done, that I had to go to the bureau myself and request new tags at my own expense. I got ahold of the general manager. Shujaat told me there was nothing he could do, but when I met him when I first bought the car he told me to call him if I needed anything. I went to the bureau and requested new tags and paid for them myself. Shujaat told me he would call me back after I told him what I thought about my whole experience with the dealership but I never heard from him. I haven't heard from anybody. Since then I have went to another dealership to have my car looked at because the wood panel in the door was not in place it was popping out. When I was buying the car I was told about the great service and valet option. When I called Dave walter I was told I would have to wait quite awhile and there was no valet available! I will never get another car from them! And I will make sure my fellow consumers know about the slimy and greedy scams at this dealership!

Outstanding Service

by from Canton,oh |

I continue to bring my car here for service, fast, friendly and professional people.

Quality Service

by from Akron, oh |

I bring my car back here for service after purchasing here. They are friendly and knowledgable. I highly recommend.

Positive Experience

by from Macedonia, Oh |

I have been here multiple times for service, and it has always been positive, I will continue to come back.

Run flat tire repair

by from Cuyahoga falls oh |

Service excellent. dealership excellent. Explanation of why a run flat tire must be replaced for a slow leak nail puncture.

Love this dealership!

by from Hudson, OH |

Everyone is friendly and very knowledgable! The buying process was amazing and they make each client feel special! Service is easy to get an appointment and my car always comes out clean. I will never buy from another dealership- Dave Walter BMW is the best around!

Good Service, Good People

by from Akron, oh |

I bought here and I continue to bring my car back for service. All around great experience!

Good Service

by from Akron |

Service was really good, fast and friendly. I would recommend Dave Walter.

Great & fast service

by from Cambridge, Ohio |

Was easy to get the appointment I wanted & was taken in on time