Dave Walter BMW VW

Service 866-436-4219

Dave Walter BMW Volkswagen....Purveyor of fine automobiles for over 30 years

Great Dealer

by from Ellet, OH |

I have bought or leased 2 BMWs from Dave Walter in the past 3 years and would not go to another dealer for BMWs in the state of Ohio. You can come here on a Saturday and get a free car wash or just come in and hang out and talk to the staff. They know me by name and know most of the other customers by name as well. Not may dealers will call you by your name when you walk in. I would trust them to do everything for all BMWs no matter what year you have. They are a great dealer and I love the service that they give me everytime I come in for service or just to say hello.

satisfied owner

by from Hudson Ohio |

Im a first time BMW owner. Ive been very impressed with the craftsmanship of BMW and the very high safety standards they have. Also when calling for any questions or service the customer service has been excellent. I would certainly buy another BMW and at Dave Walters dealership.

Shab & the team are great

by from Akron, Ohio |

Michelle the sales support person was quick with my inquiry and then connected me to Shab, who was wonderful in providing information on the vehicle plus my trade over the phone. We came to a numbers and we each checked out the new car plus my trade. Everything went smoothly. Thanks!

New purchase

by from Hinckley |

This was my first experience with Dave Walter BMW and I must say it was outstanding! The sales team of Mark and Dave provided me with everything I needed to make a buying decision. I was a previous BMW owner and then went to Lexus after a bad experience with another BMW dealer, since Lexus wasn't trying to earn my business again, I decided to try BMW again and I was totally blown away by the advanced technology of this automobile. I just might be back to BMW for good! Thanks guys for all your exceptional help in making my car purchase a great experience. Denny

Phenomenal Experience

by from Warren, OH |

This was my first BMW purchase & I'd have to say it's one of the best dealer experiences I've ever had. I feel that I got an immaculate CPO vehicle for a very fair price! Shab, and everyone else I encountered, from financing to delivery, was extremely professional and helpful!! I didn't sense even a bit of pressure and it made the whole experience that much more enjoyable. Would definitely recommend Dave Walter BMW to anyone!

Very competent dealership, highly recommend!

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

I purchased a 2012 Certified Pre Owned BMW X5D. As I am out of state from the dealership, Shab Tadayon handled the entire deal by e-mail and courier. Shab agreed on a very competitive purchase price, and while I did not see the vehicle in person prior to delivery, it turned out to be in immaculate condition and precisely as represented on the dealership's web site. The vehicle was promptly delivered by an employee who provided a thorough demonstration of the vehicle features and set-up. This was a truly no-nonsense transaction. I would without hesitation recommend this dealership.

Great experience with Dave Walter BMW!

by from Canton, OH |

Had a great experience with David Theado. I purchased a new car and set it up for a European Delivery from the BMW factory in Munich and he helped me out tremendously! I have worked with him on other purchases and each time he treats me like a valued customer. I have promoted David Theado & Dave Walter BMW to many people as I know they will be treated fairly. Great overall experience and VERY professional group of people.

Very disapointed!

by from Western Pa |

My wife and I drove over to Akron from Western Pennsylvania arriving about 3 hours later, maybe 20 minutes later than I had told Michelle. I had a pre-approved bank "ready check" in hand and was prepared to buy the car if it was right... ...Except it never came to that. When I arrived, Michelle was at lunch and the salesman that helped me (thankful, I'm sure, that I can't remember his name) said that when they pulled the car it had a dead battery, so they first put it on the charge and then after charging it for a while they discovered the battery needed to be replaced so they were doing that now and it would take 30 minutes. Really??!! I called 3 hours ago. Red flag number 1. (Review edited for length) I asked the salesman if I could at least SEE the car I had come there to look at. He said it was in the shop and should be out soon. He also said it was "really nice" and had been owned by a Microsoft Exec....hmm....OK...I guess we'll wait. My wife called to arrange to have somebody else pick up our kids as we were clearly going to be late. After wandering around the sales floor (several other folks politely asked if we needed water or coffee or anything at all) and waiting in the service area for 30 more minutes, I asked about the car again. The salesman said I could see it through the window of the service area...right...there. Wait a minute.....IT WAS ON A LIFT! Excuse me? The battery is in the trunk! The salesman THEN explained that they were checking the car over as it might have thrown a code when they replaced the battery. I expressed concern to the salesman and he said I could talk to the mechanic when he was done. I never saw the mechanic again. ...red flag number 3...at least. An hour and 20 minutes after we showed up to demo the car, the salesman appeared, told me it was ready, and said they had it on the lift because there was a small oil leak they wanted to fix. Hello?? Oil Leak?? I had been waiting to see and drive the car for well over an hour. If it was an oil leak, they could have told me they wanted to go over the car and that I could pick it up later...AFTER I SAW AND DROVE IT! Something else was going on...no clue what...flag number 4? My wife and I walked out to look at the car. Approaching it from the back, I noticed that somebody must have been dragging steamer trunks in and out of the trunk. The top of the bumper at the trunk was all scratched up with deep, unrepairable scratches. I opened the trunk and it was full of leaves! What?? Had it ever been cleaned?? Then the rest of the car kind of came into focus. The driver's side rear bumper, wheel well and quarter panel had apparently lost an argument with a concrete pole at a drive-through bank teller or fast food place. The driver's side front fender didn't look much better. There were scrapes and scratches all over the car that could only be resolved with a complete repaint. When I sat inside it, I could immediately tell that this was not an execumobile. It was "MOM" car! There were the indentations from a car seat, dents in the back of the front passenger seat and even some melted chocolate (I certainly HOPE it was chocolate) on the front passenger side seat. This once beautiful 4 year old 535XI was now, sadly, pretty much a wreck. The salesman then tried to say that the car had been driven by a granny. Now it was a granny??? A Microsoft Exec granny??? C'mon, get the story straight! I had driven for two hours and waited another hour and 20 minutes at this dealer to see a car that needed two bumpers, a complete repaint and who knows what kind of engine work.. ..Perhaps more importantly, this dealership had the nerve to try to sell it to me, dirty, damaged and apparently in serious disrepair. I never even looked under the hood. My wife and I expressed our utter dissapointment and immediately left for the two hour drive back to western Pennsylvania. What a total and complete waste of time.

Rude

by from Akron |

These workers are the rudest people I have ever encountered at a place of business. I would rather drive 50 miles away than ever go back there. Google reviews are all 6/30!

What a Pleasure

by from Ohio |

Two thumbs up for Dave Walter BMW! My wife and I were extremely satisfied with this dealership. I think they hire true professionals. The the General sales manager and the floor manager David were simply stunning. See my wife and I are very young, so it's a mixed bag when we go to luxury delaerships and buy because were not the "typical" client. I applaud this dealership for there friendliness and modesty. Also want to give a special thank you to Jim our Salesman, he is truly a professional. I highly suggest shopping here and refer all my BMW fans to give them a shot. Thanks again Dave Walter