Dave Walter BMW

Service 866-436-4219

Dave Walter BMW Volkswagen....Purveyor of fine automobiles for over 30 years

Great service

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Dave Walter BMW is a dealership that strives to meet the needs of their customer and is successful in doing so. Our experience with the manager and our sales person was excellent. The manager showed respect to his employees as well as the customer. The manager and salesman listened to our needs and provided us with two solid options. We purchased a BMW and are happy with the purchase. Eric reviewed all the options on the car and even set up the technology which made our lives much easier! We have already referred a friend to Eric and this dealership.

Best BMW dealer

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I normally do not ever write reviews but after my experience at Dave Walter BMW i felt like it was necessary. To start, i live in the Cleveland area and i began my search for a new BMW M3 at the local BMW car dealers. After going to the 2 dealers in my area i didn't really feel welcome and the sales people weren't really trying to understand what i was looking for, instead just trying to sell me what what on there lot. Flowing my visit i decided to Google other dealers in the area and came across Dave Walter BMW in Akron. I decided to make the trip out to see there inventory. From the second i walked up to the door Abe (my sales representative) open the door and greeted me, asking me what he can help me with. Unlike the other dealers Abe really was listing to what i was looking for instead of trying to sell me anything. After explaining everything i wanted Abe openly told me he didn't have anything like that on the lot but that we can build it and he will find it for me. We then sat down with the General Manager (Shujaat) and designed the exact car i was looking for. Shujaat then made a couple phone calls and found the exact car we designed and told me he can have it for me the next day and for a lower price then I expected. To say the least i was floored. I immediately ordered the car. The next evening Abe called me telling me the car was in. When i went to go pick it up again i was greeted at the door by a representative. They took me through the whole car making sure i was satisfied and understood all the new features. The level of customer service i have received from Abe and Shujaat was more then i could have ever asked for. I would recommend Dave Walter BMW to anyone even thinking of buying a BMW. Even if you live 45 min away like myself it is worth the drive.

The measure of a dealer is after the sale!

by from Solon, Ohio |

Dave Walter BMW is simply the best. Josh, Jason, Eric and the entire team actually care about you and the BMW driving experience. I have a voice command iPhone issue and they have spent hours figuring it out. They have driven in the car 3 times with me and even tested their own iPhones to fix this. They have spent time continually with BMW techs to get this right. All you can ask for in a service relationship is that they treat you with respect and honesty. I would give them more than 5 stars if Dealer Rater allowed it. You will never go wrong buying or servicing your car here. Thanks to the boys in Akron!

Worst dealership experience ever!

by from Columbus, OH |

Would NOT recommend. I provided an offer via email for a BMW that I was interested in. Dealership asked me come up to "wrap things up." I agreed and replied to their email. Within 30 mins of the store opening the next day, they sent me another email saying the car was sold. I was half way to their dealership at the time. They ended up losing my business and I ended up working with another dealership in OH for my 328ix. See my other review.

Dave Walter BMW responded to this review

January 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We apologize that your experience did not meet the high standards we set forth at our BMW Center. As a 2014 BMW Center of Excellence recipient, we strive to provide 5 STAR service every day, to every customer. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to me directly at 330.762.0791. Thanks

Great experience

by from Akron, OH |

Purchased a certified pre-owned 335i x-drive and the day could not have been better. This was our first BMW purchase for my fiancÚ and I and felt were were treated with honesty and fairness through the entire experience. Once our paperwork was finalized, Eric gave us a detailed overview of all of the options and features of our new car - very helpful! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for their new BMW!

Superb buying experience

by from Poland, OH |

I recently purchased a 2001 BMW 325i from Dave Walter BMW. Given the fact I was looking for an E46 3 series I didn't expect to end up at the dealer, however I'm glad I did. The cat I bought was in fantastic condition and exactly what I was looking for at an excellent price. Dealing with Mark Stacy and Josh Deluco was a pleasure and it was very obvious at every stage of the purchasing process- from test drive to financials to driving away with the cat- that this is a dealership that prides itself in excellent customer service. I would highly recommend them both for their competitive pricing and dedication to customer satisfaction. I will most assuredly be returning the next time I'm in the market for a cat.

The best car buying experience

by from Carmel, Indiana |

We had been looking to lease a bmw 228ix around indianapolis, but the 1 BMW dealer here had no inventory on the lot and wasn't looking to negotiate on anything ordered in. We searched online and found a few around the Midwest with exactly what we were looking for, but Dave Walter BMW had the best customer service and the best deal. Josh was so easy to work with, he's good at what he does because he cares about his customers and knows what he's doing. We drove 5 hours from indianapolis to Akron and it was definitely worth it, there's no way I would waste any time with a dealer here again. Any future BMW purchase will come from Dave Walter's, he made car buying fun and easy.

Shab the King of Customer Service

by from Cleveland, OH |

My experience with Shab Tadayon at Dave Walter BMW could not have been better. I don't want the sincere reality of that statement to be lost in translation from me, someone who has experienced it, to you, the reader. Let me emphasize that my experience completely exceeded my expectations. I just graduated college, and had been looking for a used BMW for several months. In that time I checked out several other dealerships wondering when and if I would find one that was what I expected a BMW dealership to be. I was fortunate enough to find that dealership; I had high standards when I finally found Dave Walter BMW, and salesman Shab Tadayon, and they surpassed them. He had the car pulled up to the front door that I had set an appointment to see, ready to go, detailed and running. From the very beginning it was an amazing experience. Shab is a zero-pressure salesman, but does an extraordinary job at describing every aspect of the vehicle. My father was a salesman before he passed away, so I have a very good feel for what makes up the good ones and the bad ones. Shab reminded me very much of my father; just a few words with Shab and you can tell that he is trustworthy. He is transparent in the sense that, while it is obvious that he works for the dealer, nothing is concealed or hidden so you get the inherent (and ultimately true) sense that Mr. Tadayon is also working for you, to help you get exactly what you want. Shab does not pressure the customer one bit, which was one of the most important things to me, being a young man straight out of college, overwhelmed and nervous about taking such a large step into adulthood. Shab was very fair to me, treated me like family, and I left there happy and confident that I had made a great decision. After driving my new car, the only thing I wish is that I had more money so that I could go back and buy another one from him. It is also important to recognize and compliment the high level of service provided by everyone I met at Dave Walter BMW in Akron. It started with the quick response to my internet query by Greg Gummere, the Internet Coordinator, and a timely follow-up email from Shab. The physical dealership is a welcoming, fun, comfortable and professional environment, which would not be the same without the warmth provided by Kathy, the courtesy of Shujaat, the knowledge provided by Josh Deluco, and of course the customer service of Shab Tadayon. I have already recommended Shab to every one of my friends and family that I have been so delighted to share my experience with. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing and I would actually look forward to it. I would recommend to anyone reading this and looking for a car to visit Dave Walter BMW and ask for Shab, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

easy going dealership

by from akron, oh |

I drove a couple of hours to buy a used car from them and it was detailed / ready for my arrival and in great condition / as expected. The service was not pushy and the buying process was quick and easy. I'm quite happy with my vehicle so far.

Exceptional experience!

by from Akron, Ohio |

Since the first vehicle I bought in 1999 from Eric Eisenhart, to our most recent purchase of a CPO Z4, Dave Walter BMW will always be our choice for our car buying experience. Working with both Eric and Shujaat on this recent purchase (our 5th BMW from Dave Walter) has made our experience with the team another wonderful pleasure. I have never entered a dealership before where you can feel as comfortable and welcome as we do here. We consider those at Dave Walter BMW our friends, and come with our highest recommendation. Thank you once again Eric and Shujaat!

To my fellow consumers

by from Cleveland, oh |

I was shopping for a new BMW. Now I live an hour away and had been talking with them on the phone about my new vehicle purchase. I was planning on coming in and leaving with a vehicle the same day. I came in the evening they told me the vehicle was there and ready for me. The car I originally wanted was not there, they only told me this when I got there. I spent about 4 hours there. First I was dealing with the sales associate, then I spoke with the sales manager. David was not very warm to us. Since the car I wanted was not there they decided to give me some other options. First they tried to throw me into a used vehicle when I strictly wanted a new one. Then they showed me a car that I liked, of course the numbers for this car were much higher than what we previously had talked about and agreed upon. When they were showing me the inside of the vehicle they did not put me in the one I was interested in because it was Being cleaned. Instead they put me in the same car but another color just to go over the features and interior if the car with me. I asked specific questions because there were certain things I expected and wanted in my car. The sales associate, Michelle told me that the car had everything I wanted. I am really angry that I was lied to! There was no bluetooth Audio in my car and there was no speech command either. I only found this out after buying the car. Michelle told me she knew the cars like the back of her hand. When we were signing all the necessary paperwork it was all smiles! As soon as I figured out they tricked me they wanted nothing to do with me! It was a full time job trying to get ahold of somebody who can help me. Not to mention they messed up my tags and plates! I paid for plates and all at the dealership. They put temp plates on my car, they expired and I still didn't receive my real plates. I was driving around with expired plates hoping I wouldn't get a ticket. I finally reached somebody at the dealership and they sent out another temp plate. Meanwhile, I was waiting for my permanent plates. When I finally got my plates I didn't have my tags. They were sent separately but I never received them. After calling the dealership all day I finally got through to someone. I was told nothing could be done, that I had to go to the bureau myself and request new tags at my own expense. I got ahold of the general manager. Shujaat told me there was nothing he could do, but when I met him when I first bought the car he told me to call him if I needed anything. I went to the bureau and requested new tags and paid for them myself. Shujaat told me he would call me back after I told him what I thought about my whole experience with the dealership but I never heard from him. I haven't heard from anybody. Since then I have went to another dealership to have my car looked at because the wood panel in the door was not in place it was popping out. When I was buying the car I was told about the great service and valet option. When I called Dave walter I was told I would have to wait quite awhile and there was no valet available! I will never get another car from them! And I will make sure my fellow consumers know about the slimy and greedy scams at this dealership!