Dave Towell Cadillac

Used 888-471-7351
Service 888-244-9485

Exceptional Service

by from Akron, OH |

Joel was very competent and professional. It will be a pleasure referring him to my friends and colleagues. I must say that my ultimate reason for returning to Dave Towell Cadillac was because of the outstanding service department; specifically, Jeff Monk. He is an asset to the Dave Towell organization and a credit to Cadillac.

Dave Towell Cadillac is the best

by from Akron, OH |

I want to highlight Jeff in the service department as a key reason for my satisfaction with Dave Towell. Jeff is an outstanding resource for Dave Towell. He knows how to listen, understand and provide the right balance of service expertise with salesmanship. He did not try to oversell suggested service options but was factual and willing to explain why the service should be done. He was very supportive of our decision to not take the service suggestions. He did everything possible to make our visit a success.

Good service

by from Maynard AK |

They were ok but not the greatest likes the girl ant the front desk

Maintenance and Oil Change

by from Stow Ohio |

Jeff Monk was excellent and took very good care of me and my car. He was professional and very courteous. Thanks for a great experience!

Great Service

by from Akron, OH |

My tailgate was not functioning properly. So I called to make an appointment and I asked while I was there to have my oil changed. I was told that the premium care package requires that the oil life be 20% or lower. Mine was 30%, but it had been 6+ months since I had it changed. I said change it, I'd pay for it, I was going on a trip and then the guy said, well that's different, we'll do it. I was happy about that, but it angers me that with my other 2 Cadi's, I had to pay for an oil change every 6 months, or 5 thousand miles, and with this premium care package you want me to wait longer. Just doesn't seem right. My service was excellent though, and I don't fault the people I dealt with, just the policies of GM.

First Class Dealership, First Class Service

by from Akron, OH |

Dave Towell service consultant John Camp is easy to deal with, and is very thorough and concise. I have the highest level of confidence in him and the service department in general. When I had an issue that was intermittent, they did not give up until they duplicated it and it was solved.

Great service!

by from Akron Ohio |

Jeff Monk was great! He did everything he could to be sure that our cost was kept to the minimal. We really appreciated the extra effort.

Great Service and People

by from Akron, OH |

Everything was excellent and completely professional. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the waiting area was clean and comfortable. Thank you for a great experience.

P. DIAS

by from AKRON, OHIO |

All of my service appointments have been scheduled immediately and the maintenance to be performed explained prior to the work actually being done. The dealership has provided a loaner car each time I have requested with no issue and finished the work on my vehicle efficiently.

Lack of communication when scheduling the appt.

by from Massillon, OH |

My only disappointment was that when I called to schedule my service, I told the person scheduling that I needed two new remotes for my car. They had to be ordered the day I was there. I thought I made it clear to the person scheduling the service that they would have been ordered and would have been there the day of my appointment. Now I have to drive back the Dealership after the remotes come in for programming. You're 45 minutes from my house. I was just hoping that all of this could have been handled in one day.

Excellent customer service!!

by from Cleveland Oh |

My experience was a great one at Dave Towell!! My sales rep Clinton was very professional and very helpful with answering all the questions I had about the terms of my vehicle as well as questions I had about the vehicle itself. I didn't feel forced to buy, and I felt very confident that I was leaving in a great car that I would get more impressed with the longer I had it. I'd recommend everyone I know to go see Clinton for their next vehicle because loyalty and dedication are 2 things I highly value, and I felt those 2 things from Clinton. I could tell he was loyal to his company/brand and dedicated to ensure his customers had a great experience. Thanks for a great day at the car dealership and my new Cadillac Cts is the BEST!!!