111 W Market St, Akron, OH 44303

Used 888-471-7351
Service 888-244-9485

Great Dealer

by from Columbus, OH |

All I want to say about this dealer is that they are very professional, trustworthy, straight forward and no hassle at all. I got a great deal here. Bill Woods made my purchase simple, fast, and pleasant. I would definitely recommend this dealer!

Positive car service experience

by from North Canton OH |

You have a wonderful service team! My experience with John Camp has always been "Top Notch" John, is friendly, efficient and gets the job done! Everyone has made our experiences a positive one.

by from Akron, OH |

This is my very first Cadillac and the experience was superb. I worked with Don Marmaduke and he treated me like a queen as did everyone I encountered at the dealership. I traded in my 2002 Chevy Tahoe for a 2015 SRX. Don was patient with me, he eagerly answered any and all the many questions I had. He was very informative taking the time to go over my new vehicle and all it's many features with me. He followed up with me to make sure he had met all my needs and that I was pleased with my experience. I'm elated with my purchase and will shop Dave Towell again.

Dave Towell Cadillac is the best

by from Akron, OH |

I want to highlight Jeff in the service department as a key reason for my satisfaction with Dave Towell. Jeff is an outstanding resource for Dave Towell. He knows how to listen, understand and provide the right balance of service expertise with salesmanship. He did not try to oversell suggested service options but was factual and willing to explain why the service should be done. He was very supportive of our decision to not take the service suggestions. He did everything possible to make our visit a success.

Good service

by from Maynard AK |

They were ok but not the greatest likes the girl ant the front desk

Maintenance and Oil Change

by from Stow Ohio |

Jeff Monk was excellent and took very good care of me and my car. He was professional and very courteous. Thanks for a great experience!

Great Service

by from Akron, OH |

My tailgate was not functioning properly. So I called to make an appointment and I asked while I was there to have my oil changed. I was told that the premium care package requires that the oil life be 20% or lower. Mine was 30%, but it had been 6+ months since I had it changed. I said change it, I'd pay for it, I was going on a trip and then the guy said, well that's different, we'll do it. I was happy about that, but it angers me that with my other 2 Cadi's, I had to pay for an oil change every 6 months, or 5 thousand miles, and with this premium care package you want me to wait longer. Just doesn't seem right. My service was excellent though, and I don't fault the people I dealt with, just the policies of GM.

First Class Dealership, First Class Service

by from Akron, OH |

Dave Towell service consultant John Camp is easy to deal with, and is very thorough and concise. I have the highest level of confidence in him and the service department in general. When I had an issue that was intermittent, they did not give up until they duplicated it and it was solved.

Great service!

by from Akron Ohio |

Jeff Monk was great! He did everything he could to be sure that our cost was kept to the minimal. We really appreciated the extra effort.

Great Service and People

by from Akron, OH |

Everything was excellent and completely professional. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the waiting area was clean and comfortable. Thank you for a great experience.

P. DIAS

by from AKRON, OHIO |

All of my service appointments have been scheduled immediately and the maintenance to be performed explained prior to the work actually being done. The dealership has provided a loaner car each time I have requested with no issue and finished the work on my vehicle efficiently.