Dave Towell Cadillac

Used 888-471-7351 Used888-471-7351
Service 888-244-9485 Service 888-244-9485

Fantastic white glove service

by from Seville, OH |

We had a wonderful experience at your dealership. We felt this was the best service we have ever experienced when buying a car - and we have purchased many! Ted was absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for making us feel special! We will recommend Dave Towell to everyone we know!

Bad experience

by from Cleveland, OH |

Went to look at a used car which was under the book value. I believed that it must have had some dings and maybe a problem or two that would need to be repaired however I called and was not told of anything that I would soon find. Maybe I am partly to blame for believing I could get lucky on a great find but I went to look at the car anyway. I live over an hour away which the salesman was aware of when I talked to him over the phone and when I get there I find a car that looked as if it had been taken through a demolition derby twice and back. I was appalled and the salesman had nothing else of interest.The car they showed me was absolute trash which had no business being on the road. The salesman was probably just trying to pawn off that car to either a young person like myself or someone in a bad financial situation where that party could say they drive a cadillac which sounds nice. I walked away disappointed and and frustrated by my visit. I would not recommend looking for a vehicle at this dealership.

Great Staff Great Service and Clean Facilities

by from Akron OH. |

I would very highly recommend Dave Towell to a friend. I started leasing my ATS in 2013 with the help of a great Sales Rep. Joel Migneron who went above and beyond what was required of him in helping me to obtain my car and I thank him for taking that time with me. Each and everytime I bring my car in for service, it is always a great experience of kindness and helpfulness and I appreciate that. I hope to get my next car at Dave Towell if for no other than the warm and personable service that I have received during my lease thus far. Yes I will alway be recomending Dave Towell Cadillac, it is a great place to buy or lease a car of your choice.

Thomas Downs

by from Norton ohio |

Another great experience @D.T.C.Ever one was so professional and friendly.Thanks Jeff Monk always a pleasure.

Pleasant buying experience

by from Columbus, OH |

Working with Bill Woods was a pleasure, I've never had a more pleasant car purchase experience in over 30 years! I would do it all over again....

Positive car service experience

by from North Canton OH |

You have a wonderful service team! My experience with John Camp has always been "Top Notch" John, is friendly, efficient and gets the job done! Everyone has made our experiences a positive one.

Dave Towell Cadillac

by from Akron, OH |

This is my very first Cadillac and the experience was superb. I worked with Don Marmaduke and he treated me like a queen as did everyone I encountered at the dealership. I traded in my 2002 Chevy Tahoe for a 2015 SRX. Don was patient with me, he eagerly answered any and all the many questions I had. He was very informative taking the time to go over my new vehicle and all it's many features with me. He followed up with me to make sure he had met all my needs and that I was pleased with my experience. I'm elated with my purchase and will shop Dave Towell again.

Great Dealer

by from Columbus, OH |

All I want to say about this dealer is that they are very professional, trustworthy, straight forward and no hassle at all. I got a great deal here. Bill Woods made my purchase simple, fast, and pleasant. I would definitely recommend this dealer!

Dave Towell Cadillac is the best

by from Akron, OH |

I want to highlight Jeff in the service department as a key reason for my satisfaction with Dave Towell. Jeff is an outstanding resource for Dave Towell. He knows how to listen, understand and provide the right balance of service expertise with salesmanship. He did not try to oversell suggested service options but was factual and willing to explain why the service should be done. He was very supportive of our decision to not take the service suggestions. He did everything possible to make our visit a success.

Good service

by from Maynard AK |

They were ok but not the greatest likes the girl ant the front desk