VanDevere Buick Kia

300 W. Market St., Akron, OH 44303

New 888-496-8318 New888-496-8318
Used 888-498-8364 Used888-498-8364
Service 888-290-1563 Service 888-290-1563

VanDevere Chevrolet makes car buying easy as 1,2,3 Home to the VanDevere Advantages & Value Internet Pricing!

Ask for Patrick Scofield

by from Tallmadge, OH |

My son, who has purchased several automobiles from VanDevere, recommended Patrick when I told him I was looking for a late model used car. Patrick met me in the parking lot upon arriving at the appointed time. We discussed my preferences and we test drove several cars, including a new Kia. Patrick was extremely knowledgeable about the features of each of the various automobiles. He took the time to explain all the advantages of purchasing from VanDevere and was very patient and understanding as we negotiated. I did purchase a 2014 Chevrolet Impala from Patrick. He has followed-up the sale several times by phone. During my visit I had the pleasure of meeting several members of the family and staff, all very pleasant and courteous. Would certainly recommend VanDevere and Patrick to my friends.

Mike Robinson

by from Stow, Ohio |

Mike helped us get a great deal on our Pontiac G6 GT convertible. He was friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help us feel comfortable and happy with the transaction. The dealership makes you feel like you are important to them and not just another sale.

Ask for Patrick

by from Northeast Ohio |

Could not have been more impressed with both Patrick and the dealer. Patrick took time to review everything with me, work out the financials multiple ways and with zero pressure to buy. I knew what I wanted and needed for my business and he made it happen. I will be back very soon to purchase another new Soul and if things continue a 3rd by the end of the year. Thanks to everyone I met at VanDevere and We will see you soon.

Excellent customer service

by from Tallmadge, OH |

My car buying experience at VanDevere exceeded my expectations. Curtis worked very hard to find the right car/ payment for my budget. Everyone there, from the sales staff, managers & finance department were so friendly, helpful & knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased. I will absolutely give them all my business in the future.

Ask for Matt Boskovitch

by from Kent, OH |

I must admit that I headed to the VanDevere dealership with some idea of what car(2016 Kia Rio) I wanted along with financing from my bank, but I would recommend Matt to anyone especially a first time car buyer since some dealerships can be intimidating. I remember years ago I went to another dealership really wanting a Saturn at the time, but the sales guy kept talking up this Escort(probably higher commission) despite very little difference in the price. Matt will give you detailed information on the vehicle during the test drive let you know his goal is to get you into the vehicle YOU WANT, and will not pressure you during the decision making process that could take several hours. I would recommend this dealership because of their upfront pricing on the vehicle, but I would read other reviews for information about dealer financing or trade in value customers receive here.

Ask for Mike Robinson!

by from Akron, Ohio |

Mike Robinson helped me with the purchase of a 2014 Kia Sportage that I'd seen advertised on-line. However, after I had the vehicle for a couple of days, I realized it wasn't going to work for me as it was too high for my elderly father and my dogs to get into. Thankfully, VanDevere has a five day return policy! I called Mike Robinson and told him my problem with the Sportage and asked him about a 2014 Kia Sedona I saw on the VanDevere website. I made an appointment with Mike to see and drive it and the exchange was made that day - quickly and simply. All of this was happening during a very stressful time when there was a serious illness in the family but Mike was extremely patient, very kind, compassionate but also professional. This was the first vehicle I've ever purchased from VanDevere but I'd never hesitate to buy from them again. Mike Robinson was a blessing during a very difficult and stressful time.

Sales Team

by from North Canton, Ohio |

As soon as we walked into the showroom was greeted Sales Staff always warm and friendly.. This is our 3rd vehicle at Vandevere.. Ron Brunty has been our number one person, I highly recommend him.. Very personable, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful.. We have worked with him on our last 2 leases... Keeps us informed as to the best rebate offers and incentives, always makes us feel as we are important and special.. I feel as though he has become part of our Family.. This is our first Buick purchase.. Have to say I love. It the Buick Encore..thank-you so much Ron.. Appreciate everything you have done.. Setting up my phone going over all the features and explaining everything so well.. Plus knowing I can call you with any questions and know you will return my call.. Please everyone go to Vandevere and see Ron Brunty, he will make your buying experience quite pleasant..

Great Experience Overall...

by from Cleveland, OH |

KT was a breath of fresh air in dealing with car salesmen. He was amiable, straightforward, answered all my questions including some I had forgotten to ask. Looking to change dealerships/brands, I've been a Honda lease client since 2011 until a routine trip to the service department put a stronghold on my wallet. KT brought back to my remembrance that sticking with one brand is not always better. Sometimes you gotta shake things up! I wholeheartly recommend Mr. Tinsley for your new/lease car deals!

Very clean, great customer service.

by from North Royalton, Ohio |

Patrick Scofield was our salesman, he was very pleasant and patient with us. He worked hard for us to buy out our lease due to the fact that we had credit issues. We weren't sure if I could lease a new car, but at least he was able to help us to buy out our current lease, so I could keep my Kia Soul. If took a while, but it happened for us.

Everyone's Family Here.

by from Akron Ohio |

I have purchased 7 vehicles to date and plan on continuing to purchase my vehicles here. New or used i have always felt as if they just want me happy. I have really put them through it at times and they just smile and make it happen. They always call to follow up. They do qhat they can to make you feel like FAMILY and that's important. Warranty Forever Lifetime Car washes Friendly service. Thanks Jerry and the family at Vandere Kia and Buick. Stop by and see Mack Ghilcrist ( Kia ) Or Kenny Richardson ( Buick )