VanDevere Buick Kia

300 W. Market St., Akron, OH 44303

New 888-496-8318
Used 888-498-8364
Service 888-517-5498

VanDevere Chevrolet makes car buying easy as 1,2,3 Home to the VanDevere Advantages & Value Internet Pricing!

A+ Service!

by from Akron, OH |

I bought a new Kia Soul from Kim last week. Kim made the process stress-free and fun. We had stopped at a few dealerships prior to heading to VanDevere and was very disappointed. I just just about given up when we stopped by and met Kim. Not only did I get a new car, but he made it possible to get the one I REALLY wanted! Thanks again Kim!

Buy from Steve Sabitsch

by from Akron, ohio |

This is my 2nd Kia purschase. Always a good experience. Made it a quick purchase and pleasant. No high sales pressure and listens to what you want.

Salesman, Eric Eash was wonderful!

by from Akron, Ohio |

I did my research online before going to the Vandevere dealership and was interested in a 2009 Toyota Corolla I'd seen on their website. Salesman, Eric Eash, greeted me at the door then we sat down and I told him the car I was interested in. We went to look at it and Eric knew all the ins and out of the vehicle. We went on a quick test drive and then went back to his desk to talk about the details. I told him I would be financing it through USAA bank and that I would not commit to anything until I'd talked with my representative. I gave him 100 dollars to hold it and was assured it was totally refundable. I went back the next day and Eric walked me through the buying process and an hour and a half later off I drove in my new used car. Before finalizing the deal, Eric took me on a tour of the facilities including the service department. I was very impressed. Thank you Eric, for making it so easy. There was no high pressure sales tactics and I didn't feel ripped off. I would recommend Vandevere and my salesman, Eric Eash to anyone looking for a new car!

Nice Work!!!

by from Lyndhurst, OH |

Just purchased a new Kia Sportage! Came in to buy a used one with my own financing. Franco Armantti not only found a better percentage rate but was able to put me in a new car and keep my monthly payments low. Also, Patrick Scofield was kind, patient, and very professional. Both Franco and Patrick made my car buying experience a breeze. Thanks guys!

Ed Hopson

by from Akron Ohio |

It's our 3rd vehicle from VanDevere, and second through Ed Hopson. I like Ed, he makes the process easy to understand, and relatively painless. I highly recommend seeing him. Thanks also to Zach & Tina for a smooth & seamless transition from sale to delivery. Good experience all the way through. Having serviced my other vehicles at VanDevere, I can vouch for their service department as well. When someone hit my car, the body shop also did an excellent job. So thanks to the entire VanDevere Bunch.

Ask for Tom Fiala

by from AKRON OH |

I leased my 6th Buick, a 2014 Encore, from Van Devere; my first brand-new car in 40 years. Van Devere has serviced my Buicks for 16 years. I knew I wanted a new Buick to replace my 2002 LeSabre, and was certain I'd get it at Van Devere. GM service sold me; Tom Fiala saw me in the showroom many times while waiting for my Buicks to be serviced, and he's a patient man. He converted me from a seething furnace of anxiety over a lease to a satisfied customer.

by from Bath,Ohio |

Gregory Dudley was the most wonderful salesman, very kind, very polite. He was a gentleman. I will be back!

by from BARBERTON, OHIO |

Gregory Dudley was a perfect gentlemen and worked diligently to get the kind of car I really wanted I was afraid I couldn't afford it but he arranged affordable payments and I am extremely happy. He's the best Come see him at Van Devere Kia

by from Akron,Ohio |

Gregory Dudley was a excellent salesman, very knowledgeable, answered all my questions Those that I was thinking of Gregory mentioned them as we talked about my upcoming purchase. I will definitely recommend Van Devere to all my family and friends.

Ask For Adam Shearer, the best.

by from Canton, OH |

This was our first experience with The VanDevere Bunch. Adam Shearer was our salesperson. He is friendly and knowledgeable. I was pleased at the effort he showed in helping us make the right decision. Every employee we met there showed the same enthusiasm about serving our needs. We love our 2015 Kia Sorento! The VanDevere Bunch has gained a new forever customer! Thank you Adam!

friendly team!

by from norton, ohio |

I worked with Steve and he was amazing. Took the time to explain everything to me and take car of all my paper work and looked for the best deal he could find me. He called me a few weeks later to check on how I liked the car. He was very friendly! Everyone there was!