VanDevere Buick Kia

300 W. Market St., Akron, OH 44303

New 888-496-8318
Used 888-498-8364
Service 888-290-1563

VanDevere Chevrolet makes car buying easy as 1,2,3 Home to the VanDevere Advantages & Value Internet Pricing!

Ask for Patrick Scofield

by from Tallmadge, OH |

My son, who has purchased several automobiles from VanDevere, recommended Patrick when I told him I was looking for a late model used car. Patrick met me in the parking lot upon arriving at the appointed time. We discussed my preferences and we test drove several cars, including a new Kia. Patrick was extremely knowledgeable about the features of each of the various automobiles. He took the time to explain all the advantages of purchasing from VanDevere and was very patient and understanding as we negotiated. I did purchase a 2014 Chevrolet Impala from Patrick. He has followed-up the sale several times by phone. During my visit I had the pleasure of meeting several members of the family and staff, all very pleasant and courteous. Would certainly recommend VanDevere and Patrick to my friends.

VanDevere Buick-Kia

by from Brunswick, OH |

David Sabitina at VanDevere Kia was wonderful! We went in looking for a used Kia Soul for our daughter and Dave did not disappoint. He explained everything up front and spent a ton of time going over the car and it's features. My daughter loved the car before and after the test drive. We were able to get the price were were hoping for and the financing went smoothly. It was a very easy and uneventful car buying experience all around. I love their lifetime powertrain warranty and oil change price matching offer. Everyone was very nice and helpful throughout the buying process. Great dealership!

Kenny Richardson is the best!

by from Cleveland, OH |

We purchased a 2009 Subaru Forester, and Kenny Richardson made the process as easy as he could. He was always friendly, considerate, and honest. He had answers to our questions, and found them if he didn't. I highly recommend Kenny if you want an easy, honest transaction, with a friendly conversation & smile!

Positive Experience

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

Had a positive buying experience when I recently purchased my Kia. I worked with Ed Wolfe. Ed was respectful of my (limited) time and the process went quickly. I feel I got a very good deal on my new car. Staff was courteous and friendly. Since the car is new, I have not been in for service at this point so cannot speak to that. Would recommend the dealership.

Mike Robinson is the man!

by from Akron, Ohio |

After not having a good experience at some other dealerships, Van Devere was recommended by a few people I work with. Mike Robinson saw me on the lot and began right away helping me. I already new the vehicle I wanted and Mike made the process very comfortable and not high pressured. Michael worked with me and the finance team to reach the numbers I was comfortable with. So I drove off with my new very shiny car, that also had a full tank of gas. Thanks Mike, I'll definitely be back !

Recent Lease of Buick Encore

by from Copley, Ohio |

My wife and I leased a new Buick and worked with Eric Eash. He was very personable and professional. He took care of all of our needs and we were introduced to the people who we would be working with in the future for service. Eric worked hard to get us what we were looking for and we worked out a deal. I would recommend him to anyone I know who was looking for a vehicle. He went the extra mile several times to make things as easy as possible for us. Thanks Eric!!

VanDevere Outlet (Cory K.) Awesome experience!

by from Lakewood, OHIO |

We found VanDevere outlet just by chance. We saw the truck that my husband was dreaming of for a long time in front of the dealership. We drove in and Cory Kanis greeted us. He was super-helpful and not aggressive at all. It was a quick, enjoyable buying experience. Cory made sure that we received the trade-in that we wanted and that process was quick also. Thank you, Cory!!

Ask For Gregory Dudley Or Dudley Do Right

by from North Canton,Ohio |

Great customer service. Enjoyed talking to Gregory, He was very relate-able to an everyday person. Made me feel more comfortable and at ease and happy with my new purchase.

vanDevere

by from Youngstown ohio |

I had a great experience at vanDevere! My salesman Franco Armanetti was excellent! I highly recommend him and will be buying my cars in the future from him!

Great service.

by from Akron, Ohio |

Mike Robinson was a great guy to have business with and I would recommend friends or family to do business with him if they are looking to get a new car.

Ask For Gregory Dudley Or Dudley Do Right

by from Wooster,Ohio |

Gregory was very helpful and answered all of our questions. He printed off a carfax and went over all the paperwork with us. He showed us the car inside and out. Thank you Gregory you and your team at Van Devere are the best