Great Lakes Honda

Service 877-533-3576

Akron's #1 Volume Honda Dealer/

Mike Faraj is AWESOME>

by from Akron Ohio |

Today my wife and I purchased two vehicles from GL Honda. We received way more for our trade in than we thought we would and Mike could not have been any better to deal with. I have purchased nearly ten Hondas in my day and have never been treated so well in my life Jared Nun Akron Ohio

No contact from the dealership after 3 emails

by from Akron, Ohio |

I was a customer of Mike Pruitt Honda and had heard the Great Lakes was a dealership that cared and wanted to maintain Mike Pruitt's client base. After receiving a mailer in regards to my current vehicle, I thought I would contact Great Lakes. I'm not always able to take calls and often do business via text or email. I emailed Great Lakes not once, not twice, buy a total of 3 times within 4 days. I received confirmation emails each time but NEVER received an email, or any other contact. I was inquiring about a new vehicle and thought they might like a sale. To this day, 3 weeks later, I have heard nothing. I'm disappointed!

Terrible Service Department

by from Northfield, OH |

On 4-23-15 I took in my 2014 Honda Civic for a noise under the front hood, a rattling type noise that would start around 60mph. I asked them to go with me on a drive so they could hear the noise and instead they put the car up on the rack. They then told me the noise was because the tires needed rotating, which I told them to do. Immediately after the "repair" I drove the car home and the noise was still there and the check tire pressure light came on. A few days later I took the car back with the same complaint and this time they drove it and heard the noise. They put it on the rack and saw that a pan under the oil filter was loose. They replaced it for $20 and offered me $65 credit for the unnecessary tire rotation. When i asked why the mechanic didn't see the loose pan 4 days ago, the answer was we don't know. I declined the $65 credit because why would I take the car to a place that screwed up so badly in the first place. Do not take your car here for service

friendly customer service

by from Akron ohio |

I purchased a used Honda Odyessy. We had a few minor repairs that needed to be taken care of. The sales staff and service department went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. They went over and above and even performed a service that wasn't promised to us. This was an "as is" vehicle so they definitely didn't have to do that. They are not only my new car dealership, they will be the only ones servicing my vehicle. So I highly recommend them as a dealership and a repair shop. Thank you Jeff Cox in sales and Jeff Sondej in service. You guys rock!!!!!

A++++ car buying experience!

by from North Olmsted, OH |

I knew the exact car that I wanted (new Accord LX sedan) and I started the process requesting price quotes from a number of dealers via Honda's website. Brittney Bibby was the Internet Salesperson at Mike Pruitt Honda assigned to me. She communicated promptly with me and promised me the best price (which I received along with .9% financing for 60 months). I also dealt with John Graham when I came in to sign the paperwork and to pick up the car - very professional and knowledgeable. Overall, it was the easiest and best car buying experience that I have ever experienced!

the best car buying experience

by from Garfield Hts Ohio |

Everyone here goes out of their way to help the customer. You will be glad you chose them for your car. Both new and used staff are very helpful.If you have a need for a car you will be glad you came here. Talk to Steve DiFranco sales manager a very knowledgable person with many years experience new here but a great asset he will put you with a very helpful salesperson such as Marcus or just go see Marcus for great service.Would return to buy again.

Ed Bell and Mike Pruitt Honda, the best there is!

by from Akron, OH |

I went to Mike Pruitt frustrated with an old car, looking for a used vehicle. It took less than four hours and I was driving off of the lot with a brand new Honda Fit. I love the car, but there's no way I would have found exactly what I wanted without the great service of Ed Bell, the salesman who helped me. I went looking for a CRV, found that was a little big for me, and the last car Ed showed me was a perfect "Fit." He said he saved the best for last, and he knew exactly what would fit my needs for gas mileage, price, and space. Thanks to Ed and Mike Pruitt for making my first purchase of a brand new car the best there was!

Best in the Business!

by from Akron, OH |

We purchased a 2014 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite. Overall, our experience was excellent. Lynn, our original sales agent, was helpful, not pushy. Maurice, who handled the majority of our sale, was passionate and enthusiastic to complete the sale and make it as positive as possible. Maurice worked very hard to attend to each detail. Jim Marks, the sales manager, was excellent in helping us obtain a fair trade-in for our vehicle, without the typical back and forth multiple times to come to agreement. Kevin, was also professional and positive, anxious for us to have a positive experience with the dealership.

The very best service!!

by from Akron, Oh |

This was my wife and I's third purchase with Mike Pruitt Honda. All I can say is that the quality of the service has never gone down. The employees there are very friendly and go out of there way to make you feel and happy. Maurice Browder is an exceptional sales person. Very friendly and fun to deal with. He is extremely knowledgeable in regards to the honda line of vehicles. The dealership really makes you feel like family and welcome. Everything about the experience is outstanding. I cannot see myself buying another vehicle from any other dealer in town. Mike Pruitt Honda and everyone there are the definition of the word professional. They are fantastic.

Best Car Dealership in Ohio!

by from Akron, OH |

Mike Pruitt is the best car dealership in Ohio!!!! Customer Service was above and beyond our expectations. The fastest, easiest and most efficient car buying experience we have ever encountered! Will recommend friends and family so they can share the greatest experience in car buying. Mike Pruitt (himself) even made an appearance and congratulated us on our purchase. They understood our needs and had a vehicle picked out for us and we fell in love, never had to look at anything else on the lot. Sherry Oliver made the paperwork easy and explained everything. Jacob Decker was our salesman and took the time to listen and promptly respond to phone calls and made this happen for us. We are now the proud owners of a Honda Odyssey! Thanks again Mike Pruitt!!!!!

Knowledgeable Staff!!

by from Akron, OH |

Mr. Maurice Browder is an excellent salesman making me feel comfortable and relaxed in buying a new car, very knowledgeable in showing me how everything works. Maurice was a great person to do business with and I would recommend him to everyone...