Mike Pruitt Honda

43 Pruitt Blvd, Akron, OH 44310

New 888-380-1189
Used 866-523-2586
Service 877-533-3576

Akron's Largest Honda Dealer! Ask about the Mike Pruitt AdvantEDGE!!

the best car buying experience

by from Garfield Hts Ohio |

Everyone here goes out of their way to help the customer. You will be glad you chose them for your car. Both new and used staff are very helpful.If you have a need for a car you will be glad you came here. Talk to Steve DiFranco sales manager a very knowledgable person with many years experience new here but a great asset he will put you with a very helpful salesperson such as Marcus or just go see Marcus for great service.Would return to buy again.

A++++ car buying experience!

by from North Olmsted, OH |

I knew the exact car that I wanted (new Accord LX sedan) and I started the process requesting price quotes from a number of dealers via Honda's website. Brittney Bibby was the Internet Salesperson at Mike Pruitt Honda assigned to me. She communicated promptly with me and promised me the best price (which I received along with .9% financing for 60 months). I also dealt with John Graham when I came in to sign the paperwork and to pick up the car - very professional and knowledgeable. Overall, it was the easiest and best car buying experience that I have ever experienced!

Ed Bell and Mike Pruitt Honda, the best there is!

by from Akron, OH |

I went to Mike Pruitt frustrated with an old car, looking for a used vehicle. It took less than four hours and I was driving off of the lot with a brand new Honda Fit. I love the car, but there's no way I would have found exactly what I wanted without the great service of Ed Bell, the salesman who helped me. I went looking for a CRV, found that was a little big for me, and the last car Ed showed me was a perfect "Fit." He said he saved the best for last, and he knew exactly what would fit my needs for gas mileage, price, and space. Thanks to Ed and Mike Pruitt for making my first purchase of a brand new car the best there was!

Best in the Business!

by from Akron, OH |

We purchased a 2014 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite. Overall, our experience was excellent. Lynn, our original sales agent, was helpful, not pushy. Maurice, who handled the majority of our sale, was passionate and enthusiastic to complete the sale and make it as positive as possible. Maurice worked very hard to attend to each detail. Jim Marks, the sales manager, was excellent in helping us obtain a fair trade-in for our vehicle, without the typical back and forth multiple times to come to agreement. Kevin, was also professional and positive, anxious for us to have a positive experience with the dealership.

The very best service!!

by from Akron, Oh |

This was my wife and I's third purchase with Mike Pruitt Honda. All I can say is that the quality of the service has never gone down. The employees there are very friendly and go out of there way to make you feel and happy. Maurice Browder is an exceptional sales person. Very friendly and fun to deal with. He is extremely knowledgeable in regards to the honda line of vehicles. The dealership really makes you feel like family and welcome. Everything about the experience is outstanding. I cannot see myself buying another vehicle from any other dealer in town. Mike Pruitt Honda and everyone there are the definition of the word professional. They are fantastic.

Best Car Dealership in Ohio!

by from Akron, OH |

Mike Pruitt is the best car dealership in Ohio!!!! Customer Service was above and beyond our expectations. The fastest, easiest and most efficient car buying experience we have ever encountered! Will recommend friends and family so they can share the greatest experience in car buying. Mike Pruitt (himself) even made an appearance and congratulated us on our purchase. They understood our needs and had a vehicle picked out for us and we fell in love, never had to look at anything else on the lot. Sherry Oliver made the paperwork easy and explained everything. Jacob Decker was our salesman and took the time to listen and promptly respond to phone calls and made this happen for us. We are now the proud owners of a Honda Odyssey! Thanks again Mike Pruitt!!!!!

Knowledgeable Staff!!

by from Akron, OH |

Mr. Maurice Browder is an excellent salesman making me feel comfortable and relaxed in buying a new car, very knowledgeable in showing me how everything works. Maurice was a great person to do business with and I would recommend him to everyone...

Best Car Buying Experience!

by from Akron, OH |

Best car buying experience that I ever had. The online Autotrader pricing was the reason we made the hour drive to Mike Pruitt, bypassing other Honda dealers along the way. Everything was simple and easy. I will be back for our next vehicle.

Poor experience

by from Bolivar, Ohio |

I had an appointment to view,test drive, and possibly purchase a vehicle. I confirmed the appointment yesterday for 11:30 with the salesperson. I was told that it was his day off and to ask for this other salesperson and everything was setup for me to come in at 11:30. I called the other salesperson This morning before my 45 mile / 50 minute drive. Again I was told everything was fine and told her to send me a price quote on the Honda touring model to go along with the Honda accord model v6 e x l that they had sent me previously with there best price guarantee. I met my wife after work and we made it to the dealership about 10 minutes early. The dealership was nice and I was greeted promptly. We were introduced and seated by the salesperson. The salesperson wanted to know if we were ready to test drive and we said yes. She said there is only one problem, they didn't have either model I was interested in. I told her I was upset and why would they not told me upfront that they didn't have either model. My time is valuable as I have little time off. I told her wakiem quoted me approx 1000 lower on price. She said no way could match or beat that price and recommend that my wife and I go to wakiem to purchase our vehicle. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What a very terrible experience, I won't be back. I am not sure if they just didn't want to deal with an educated buyer or what? Based on my experience, this is not a way any customer or even yourself wanted to be treated! Good luck with your business, you are going to need it unless the way you treat customers change. I politely told them how disappointed and upset I was and left. I am looking to buy elsewhere and went to another dealership that cares how they treat their customers. In today's economy you can't miss a deal, each one is important. Based on this experience, you might want to make some changes in training,and teach your employees that above all else, being truthful and upfront, great customer service and word of mouth will sell more cars than advertising. I plan on letting everyone I know about my poor experience with your the Mike Pruitt Honda dealership.

The best customer service!

by from Akron, OH |

Two hours out the door with great service and great price. (past closing time) Very pleased with every employee i came in contact with. Thanks a million!!!!

Great car buying experience!

by from Akron, OH |

The staff was very knowledgeable on the products they have. If they didn't know it they went to find out. They listened to my needs in a car. I found the whole car buying process was not as stressful as I remembered it the past. How refreshing....thanks Patti and Adam!