Mike Pruitt Honda

43 Pruitt Blvd, Akron, OH 44310

New 888-380-1189
Used 866-523-2586
Service 877-533-3576

Akron's Largest Honda Dealer! Ask about the Mike Pruitt AdvantEDGE!!

Great deals, great staff!

by from Akron, OH |

Friendliest staff in the business. I am always promptly greeted by someone who legitimately seems to care more than superficially. I shopped for months on where to buy a new Civic and they gave me the best deal by several hundred dollars and were willing to work with me. Marcus was extremely thorough and professional. Service is also always prompt and friendly. Definitely recommend Mike Pruitt. These guys care.

The used car team was an odd experience.

by from Akron, Ohio |

I was called dude and or man no less than twelve times in a three sentence interaction. The used car manager made it a major point to point in my direction and advise his team that " He is just here for service". My wife an I are buying a used crosstour from another dealership this afternoon. It is unfortunate that the service department is as good as they are. I will more than likely go elsewhere moving forward.

Mike Pruitt Honda responded to this review

March 13, 2013

We would just like to apologize for your recent experience here and for the unprofessionalism of that specific sales person. We definitely understand your decision in taking your business else where to purchase the Crosstour, but sincerely hope you will still use our excellent service department for your vehicles future needs. Again, we apologize for your experience and hope you give us another opportunity to serve you better. Thank you.

insight

by from akron,Ohio |

Courteous, fasf, thorough, and helpful In describing services thaf the car will need.

High quality work!!

by from akron OH |

When I arrived the service area was very busy but I was welcome right away. Everyone on the staff was very customer oriented and very professional, the service representative even called me to give me and update. In the end my car was done quickly and all my concerns were met and corrected. Mike Pruitt Honda has always done high quality work for me and I would recommend them to others.

Very courteous and made me feel at home

by from akron OH |

I always tell my friends and family that the prices at the Mike Pruitt Service center are very competitive and that the waiting room is very nice, not to mention how friendly the staff is. This visit was no different Craig was very courteous and made me feel at home like always and my car was done at least a half hour before the promised time.

Great for purchasing & repairs!

by from Stow, OH |

Last month we purchased a 2013 Honda Accord. Carey and Marcus were extremely helpful on both of our visits and was very knowledgable on all questions we asked! Unfortunately, we were involved in a car accident 30 days after purchasing the vehicle. Marcus was extrmemely helpful when we returned, and even assisted in faxing our information to the insurance company! My daughter now owns my 2003 Honda Accord, which is regularly serviced at Mike Pruitt Honda. They are always extremely helpful and willing to do extra to find the problem and get it resolved quickly. The lobby has free popcorn, coffee, and donuts, along with a television and newspapers to help make the wait go more quickly. I have never gone to another dealer / mechanic and probably never will!

They go all out for you every time!!

by from akron OH |

I got to the dealership ten minutes before they open yet there was still a person there to welcome me and let me into the waiting room. This dealer always has great service weather buying a car or just getting it serviced they go all out for you every time. Ask for Kathy in service she is simply awesome and will make sure you are taken care of right.

I would not buy or service a car anywhere else

by from akron OH |

I would not buy or service a car anywhere else. You all are always so kind and no where would I get the prompt, reliable service that I get at MPH. That is why I would not get any other kind of car but a Honda. I recommend Honda cars to anyone looking for a new car and always tell them to go only to Mike Pruitt. Thanks to everyone there. Wishing you prosperity and happy holidays and God Bless you.

quickly with no stress.

by from akron oh |

I live a very long way out of Ohio, so car trouble on a long trip means real trouble. A problem with the cruise control on my 2003 Honda Accord and my daughters suggestion, led us to Mike Pruitt Honda. Without further ado everyone on the staff was great and the problem was fixed quickly with no stress.

Knowledgeable and speedy!

by from 44310 |

Craig at Mike Pruitt Honda has always been friendly, knowledgeable and speedy with the check in and check out! I always choose his desk when he's available. I will be shopping for a new car in a few years and would love to remain loyal to Mike Pruitt the costumer service is always outstanding.