3281 S. Arlington Rd., Akron, OH 44312

New 888-414-8061
Used 888-441-0641
Service 877-289-3902

Discover The Doug Difference!!

Awesome Experience

by from Massillon, OH |

I just purchased a used Traverse from Doug Chevrolet! I must say I am very happy overall with the experience. My sales gal Joy was extremely friendly and great to work with! Thank you for making this experience an easy and pleasant!

October 22, 2014

We are so happy that you had such a great experience! We hope you are enjoying your Traverse and Joy along with Doug Chevrolet really appreciate your business!

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from Green, OH |

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado from Doug. I dealt with Ted Petranic in sales, and was extremely pleased with the process. I will return to Doug.

October 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review! We really appreciate your business and value you as a customer! Enjoy your new Silverado!

2010 Chevrolet Equinox

by from Malvern ohio |

I bought a 2010 Chevrolet Equinox with 26000 miles on it. We loved the car and Anthony our salesman was awesome. Wouldn't go to anyone but him. The problem is, close to my oil change around 3000 miles, my engine starting running really rough, sounding like it was going to stall. Turns out it was 2 quarts low. So they changed the oil it was fine, but we brought it back around 2000 miles for an oil consumption test, quart and a half low, took for another test at around 1100 miles, half a quart low. Not to mention when you accelerate it blows smoke out. And there is nothing they will do for me. It's "normal"! So I spent my life savings for a down payment to give my wife and kids a safe car and it backed fired on me and now I'm stuck. So stupid me I should of spent the extra and got a brand new one. Live and learn I guess. Of course the factory warranty runs out in October of this year. That's when they will want to help me I'm sure. Guess I need to try another gm dealer. It's a shame because I was going to stay dedicated to them. NOT NOW!

Purchase of 2012 Cad. SRX.

by from Lawrence, Ks. |

I purchased this car over the internet and Mike Woodard was my salesperson. Mike was very attentive and fulfilled every request. He researched the history of the car as well as personally walking around the car to give me accurate information. When Mike was out for a day his sales manager Steve Kimson was very helpful. I would recommend these people as trustworthy and professional in every way.

October 24, 2014

Thank you so much Clay for your kind words! We hope you are enjoying your SRX and Mike and Steve really appreciate your comments!

by from Akron, Ohio |

Experience was fine only I waited around a bit too long to sign all the papers. However I understand that the change on the paper work was for my benefit.

October 24, 2014

Thank you Christine for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we really appreciate your business!

Super friendly, and on time

by from Akron, OH |

I always have a great experience at Doug Chevrolet. My car is serviced correctly the first time. When it is returned, it has been washed. Wow what a bonus!

June 4, 2014

Thank you for sharing these kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about our service department! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

Great Service, Friendly, & Extrememly Helpful!

by from Akron, Ohio |

Everybody is very friendly, helpful, and down to earth. Mike,Woodard, the salesman who sold me my Cruz with a sunroof, is top notch & such a pleasant young man to work with. I have already recommended him to family & friends. Mark & Anthony in the Serivce Dept.are excellent as well. Mark saw to it that the leading I was having in my sun roof was all taken care of & cleaned up nicely. The rain has been something & I am a very satisfied Customer!! I LOVE MY CAR!!! I especially like the color: Victory Red!!

June 4, 2014

Katherine, thank you so much for sharing your excellent experience with us! We're proud to know that our team treated you so well and we really appreciate all of your recommendations! We're so happy that you are enjoying your new car!! Thanks again!!

Fun

by from Akron, Oh |

I went in for an oil change. They got me right in and out quickly. Everyone was nice and friendly. I spent the time eating the donut and drinking the coffee they provided and reading the New Yorker on my Kindle with their free wi-fi.

June 4, 2014

Harlene, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. The goal of our service department at Doug Chevrolet is taking care of our customers. Reviews like yours let us know that we're achieving our goal and we're glad to heare that you were pleased with your visit. Thanks again!

turbo replaced on chevy cruze

by from akron, ohio |

I'm very pleased that my issues with the Turbo on my engine were fixed under warranty in a timely fashion. I've only had my car a little less than 2 months so I was very disappointed that something so huge was wrong with the car. Now that it is fixed and I was provided a rental at no charge I'm a satisfied customer. Thanks again!

April 24, 2014

Thank youn so much Grace for the positive feedback! We really value our customers opinions and business! We are thrilled that you have your car back and we hope you are enjoying it! Thanks again!

GREAT SERVICE/VERY CLEAN

by from NAVARRE,OHIO |

this was a oil change/tire rotation/air filter service call everyone I talked to was very polite and informative just like a dealership should be Keep up the GOOD WORK .

April 25, 2014

Timothy, it's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're pleased to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. At Doug Chevrolet, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Great customer service

by from Akron, OH |

Jeremy Randall in Service was very helpful and was able to accomodate my drop off/work commute situation by offering a loaner car. He was quick and attentive to my needs and answered all of my questions.

April 25, 2014

Cynthia, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Doug Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!