Doug Chevrolet

3281 S. Arlington Rd., Akron, OH 44312

New 888-414-8061 New 888-414-8061
Used 888-441-0641 Used 888-441-0641
Service 877-289-3902 Service 877-289-3902

Discover The Doug Difference!!

Great Experience - Couldn't be more happy!

by from Lexington, KY |

After finding a 2003 Toyota 4 Runner on their website I spoke with Ron Ziler. He was awesome! He answered all my questions, told me everything about the car and worked hard to get me the best deal possible. I drove over 300 miles to this dealership, and when I got there, I couldn't have been more pleased. The vehicle was in excellent condition; the staff was courteous, helpful and very accommodating. When we got there, all the paperwork was ready (since the price was agreed upon before hand) and I was literally in-and-out of the door in about an hour. Hands down one of the best buying experiences I've ever had.

Can't get better than Doug!

by from Akron,OH |

I purchased my 2008 Scion tC there and they were all so nice and friendly! They know a lot about their cars and made it so their price couldn't be beat. Overall there isn't a better car buying experience than that you can get at Doug Chevrolet the best dealership in Ohio!

Doug Chevy

by from Akron Ohio |

You guys more then take care of me. I always enjoy my time with you and feel like I got a great deal. I will always and only deal with Doug. Thank you so much. Tim Kolp

Oil Change and Sticker

by from Akron, Ohio |

It was really quick and easy. I did ask for them to remove the Doug Chevrolet sticker on the back of my windshield, they said they could and it was still on there when I picked it up. Other than that I really liked it.

Service dept employees are very helpful

by from Akron OH |

good experience but I am very unhappy that a transmission flush for a Chevy Spark is $100 more than a regular transmission flush. I bought this car for affordability purposes

Great pricing and friendly people

by from Akron, Ohio |

I needed a new car this past year to replace the 1992 I was driving that was just about falling apart. I shopped around quite a bit before making my choice to go to Doug on the recommendation of a friend that only buys his vehicles here. When i got there i was greeted by Rod Nichols immediately who listened to me on what I wanted in a car before trying to offer me something. After choosing my car the process of getting it was extremely easy and everyone was very friendly. Fast forward about ten months and I am back for a repair. Over the course of the summer something went wrong in my heater system and I needed to take it somewhere for repair. I knew what it was before even taking it in, but I don't have the necessary tools to repair it. I gave the service technician Mark information about the problem and then went back to work for the day. About ten minutes after leaving he tells me exactly what I thought it was and quotes me the price for repair. Now this is my only complaint and it doesn't go towards Doug Chevrolet specifically because they have lower than standard repair pricing for most things, but I think it's pretty bad that a coolant flush is $130 when you could flush a coolant system by yourself for just about the price of the coolant. This was not the only thing wrong though. I needed the heater reprogrammed which is what I did not have tools for. Long story short is minus the cost of this service I have had nothing but an excellent experience with Doug Chevrolet.

Great service and atmosphere.

by from CuyahogaFalls, Oh |

So far everything goes as planned. The feedback from service is excellent I am never in the dark about what to expect.

Took Time to Understand My Requests

by from Akron, OH |

I really appreciated the telephone call prior to the appointment to verify all of my requests were being taken care of. Everyone was very friendly, and I didn't feel like I was "just being processed." They took the time to understand what I was requesting to be done and worked to get the appointment time right to take care of it.

Repair

by from Akron, Ohio |

My experience was great considering I had a 3 year old with me. The service was great everyone was polite and courteous.

Reward points

by from Akron, OH |

Your employees are always very courteous with a smile. I would like to suggest that the company give your clients the option to use their reward points not only toward a vehicle purchase but also toward servicing their vehicles.