3281 S. Arlington Rd., Akron, OH 44312

New 888-414-8061
Used 888-441-0641
Service 877-289-3902

Discover The Doug Difference!!

Smooth Sailing!

by from Akron ohio |

This place rocks! Best customer service around. I worked with Joy H. Who is a star! I have been through other dealerships for purchases before and always leave feeling indifferent. I was incredibly happy to be here. Traded in my Toyota Tacoma for a Chevy Silverado. Buy from these guys they actually care about their customers and ask for Joy!!

Great Service!

by from Akron, OH |

Made my appointment on line for service. Went in for first scheduled maintenance, and was in and out within an hour. They even washed my car... Excellent!

Excellent Service

by from Akron, OH |

Mark in service always goes above and beyond. Love the ease of servicing my vehicle. Third vehicle from Doug Chevrolet and will continue to buy from them.

Great Service

by from Green, Ohio |

Everyone is always friendly, I got the vehicle checked in quickly as always. When I picked up the car the service advisor brought me to the cashier, got my car and spent time after to explain the vehicle report. Great Service!

Great Service in Record Time

by from Akron |

Steve at the dealership was very helpful from the moment I arrived. I had planned on getting a routine oil change. Right away, Steve noticed that my one back tire was really worn and very unsafe. After further inspection, we realized both back tires were in need of replacement..immediatly. It was a very unexpected issue, but he was able to help me quickly. Both tires and the oil change were all done in record time. What could have been a very high anxiety experience went much better than expected. I continue to be pleased with the service I receive at Doug Chevrolet and would highly recommend to anyone! thank you

Great service

by from Louisville, OH |

I was greeted quickly & pleasantly. The mechanic who drove with me to find a rattle was genuinely concerned about resolving the issue. Everything was explained to me. Service was complete.

Perfect customer service.....Again!

by from Akron, OH |

I was treated quickly and corteously at the counter (as always)and the team made sure I got a ride back to work and was picked up to retrieve my car. I was in and out so fast. I will always bring my vehicles to Doug Chevy for service and maintenance!

by from Akron Ohio 44685 |

I dropped my Equinox off the night before the work was to be done. My car was evaluated and inspected as I requested, and I was contacted about the extent of the repairs that were needed. Everything was explained well and it seems all the necessary repairs have been made. My Equinox was returned the same day and had been washed. The Team at Doug Chevrolet did a great job! I wish there was a maintenance plan to help with the costs of maintaining my vehicle.

Wonderful wonderful service!

by from Willard, Ohio |

I dealt with Joy Hooper. She was wonderful, found the car I very much wanted and jumped through every hoop I could ask for. Took a couple days on my end, waiting on the bank to approve everything but in the meantime let me drive the car. Very appreciative of everything she did for me! Wonderful wonderful service!

Great Service

by from Akron, OH |

They are fast, friendly, and it is a super clean environment there! I would recommend Doug Chevrolet to my friends and family and will definitely purchase there again.

Accurate time estimate, comfy waiting room

by from Akron, OH |

I was told the service would take an hour and a half, and it took that amount of time almost exactly. The waiting room made that time go by comfortably.