Park Acura

(4.3) 4 Reviews

921 Interstate Pkwy, Akron, OH 44312

Japan would be ticked

by from ohio |

Was this an Acura dealership or a buy here pay here used car lot. Went to park Acura to purchase a pre-owned Lexus. Car was as advertised, clean and serviced with Car Fax. Nice. Customer Service and organization of the employee's was horrible for an Acura Dealership. Overall feel of the dealership was unwelcoming, and the negotiating process and trade value they gave me was a joke. My wife an I purchase a new car every year, and have been to most of the luxury delerships in the Akron area. Beware if you want to have a stressful buying experience, especially if you know how the game works in the Industry; because they pulled every hack trick in the book. We did purchase the Lexus because it was a cream puff, but will not shop there for a new Acura. Word of the wise, don't accidently leave anything of value in your trade, because it will disappear faster than a pair of chrome rims on exchange street!

Bought a Used Car

by from Ft. Wayne, IN |

Accurate information given over the phone for the used Highlander I was considering and before I made a 4 hr car trip to the dealership to buy it. Jason, salesperson, very helpful. Thank you

Park Acura responded to this review

April 1, 2012

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you had a pleasant experience! We strive to give you the best customer service possible. Congratulations on the purchase of your Highlander and welcome to the Park Family.

2007 Jeep Wrangler

by from Pennsylvania |

After weeks of searching we found our jeep online at Park Acura. My husband called and spoke to Moe. The next morning we drove down to test drive the Jeep. We were greeted as soon as pulled in. It was a great experience. They worked with us every step of the way even to the extent that they had the jeep delivered to our house 100 miles away at their expense. Everyone was very friendly and professional. I just can't say enough good things about Park Acura!

nludban

by from akron ohio |

Best dealership I've ever delt with. I will def be back