Park Mazda Subaru

(4.5) 6 Reviews

3363 S Arlington Rd, Akron, OH 44312

Best service

by from Canton, OH |

This dealership and service center always has the best service. All the employees are friendly and the service is very efficient. I live in Canton and drive the extra miles to use this dealership! Everytime I have been in for an oil change or repair I have been greeted by a friendly face, had everything thoroughly explained to me and I have never waited long. They have even taken and picked me up again from a nearby strip mall so that I did not have to sit around at the dealership for hours while a unexpected repair was done! Thank you for all the great service!!!!

Great Experience

by from twinsburg,oh |

We just recently purchased a Mazda5 from Park Mazda and we have had a fabulous experience. Great customer service all around. We would highly recommend Park Mazda to anyone. We worked with Dave and Paul, and they were wonderful.

Ask for Moez! Great Guy, Fair Deals!

by from Wooster, OH |

I reviewed this dealership online prior to visiting. They had the car I wanted and even though I didn't want to venture out of town, the dealership had the best prices (new and used) that I could find. I visited 5 local dealerships before going to Park Mazda in Akron. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the sales floor and the friendliness of each and every person I came in contact with. Moez was my sales guy and he was simply awesome; personable and very understanding. The entire buying process was smooth except for the time I had to spend listening to their finance rep (I wasn't financing, so I wasn't sure why the sales pitch?). There was absolutely no pressure to buy, which I truly appreciated. Thank you Moez for a great buying experience. This is actually the first time I bought a car from out of town. I am happy with the car, the price and the great salesman I was lucky enough to get! Thanks Moez!

Subaru STI

by from pittsburgh pa |

dealt with someone who actually knows the car they are selling. about average wait time from arrival till i drove off the lot. felt like i got an honest deal on my trade and an excellent interest rate on a top of the line subaru.

Park Mazda needs lessons in customer service....

by from Akron, OH |

I purchased my car brand new from Park Mazda, with only 4 miles on the odometer.. I researched dealerships for months, since I had known for over a year what kind of car I wanted. Since purchasing my car, I've been at Park Mazda for my recall visits (2), my repair visit (1) and an oil change - I've had nothing but problems. My car has been scratched, I've been directly insulted, and I've had a 4 hour wait for a "free" oil change. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this dealership... I spent 4 hours waiting for my "free" complimentary first oil change. They forgot I was in the waiting room and pulled my car out, but never told me they were finished. I finally gave up and went looking for my car, only to find it unlocked and unattended... no apology. I went for a recall repair, and with my complimentary wash, my car was scratched. It seemed some machinery got stuck at a certain part of my door and rubbed the clear coat off.. I hand wash my car weekly and know every chip and scratch. They didn't apologize, but did offer to buff it out. I declined and repaired it myself. For another recall, I asked that my car not be washed - because of the previous experience - and I was blatantly insulted to my face, with other customers around... I'd rather not put what was said here, as I'm sure if I do, they will know who I am.. (they already might! lol) I made it very clear to the "gentleman's" boss that his way of speaking to me was unacceptable. My issue was resolved, thanks to the very kind and immediate help of the service manager. The only GREAT thing I can say about Park is Sunny, the girl at the parts desk. Wonderful to deal with, wonderful to order from. She calls you ASAP when your stuff comes in and is always very pleasant on the phone. I've spent over $1K in accessories (and $23K on a car!) at this dealership, and for them to treat me like trash is awful.. And, out of the ENTIRE DEALERSHIP, it's unfortunate that I could only find one person to have a decent customer service experience with. We were planning on buying a 2012 CX-9 from Park, but we will be taking our business elsewhere.

AWESOME!!!

by from Akron, Oh |

Park Maza Subaru Staff is always friendly and very helpful. When you enter the store you are greeted promptly and they help you find what you are looking for. This dealership is not your typical 'car salesman' place. They really take the time to get to know you and what your needs are. They help you find and figure out which vehicle will be best for you. I have never and will never buy a car from anywhere else but the Park stores on Arlington, they have the best staff!

Park Mazda Subaru responded to this review

July 21, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your kind review, and especially thanks for your purchase! At Park, we strive every day to exceed customer expectations, and to go above and beyond the "typical" dealer experience. Thanks again, happy driving, and we hope to see you again soon!

Moez rocks

by from Akron, OH |

We felt that Moez, our used car salesman, was working hard to please us in our pursuit of a used car for our daughter. We are quite pleased with every person we came in contact with and we are pleased to say that our daughter got a good deal on her used car. Thanks to all, especially Moez.