Summit Toyota of Akron

1501 Vernon Odom Blvd, Akron, OH 44320

Used 800-790-7689

Best buying experience

by from Caldwell, OH |

Andrew Smolen at Summit Toyota made shopping for our new 2015 Highlander a breeze. After my husband and I visited several other Toyota dealerships throughout OH and WV, we were disappointed in the customer service. That was not the case with Andrew. He helped us get exactly what we were looking for, in a timely manner, for the BEST True Car price. We are very pleased and would recommend Andrew and Summit Toyota to other car shoppers!

A MUST use dealership!

by from Canton, Ohio |

SHANNON SWINHEHART is all that needs said when referring to an AWESOME sales experience. Not only was she doing the work of 2 different positions, and working with myself and another customer. She never missed a beat! I even seen her running at times! Shannon was very professional, out going, and funny. Really too many things to list on how good of an experience I had. In closing... Summit Toyota of Akron is the place you need to be when searching for your next vehicle. I went to 5 different lots in the Akron/Canton area, no one could help me because of my credit. EXCEPT for Summit Toyota!!!

5 Stars!

by from Twinsburg, OH |

Just purchased a 2015 Prius from Summit, and without question it was the best car buying experience I have had. While exciting and fun on one hand buying a new car can be stressful when actually at the dealer. For this reason I took advantage of the TrueCar pricing that was available through Consumers Reports, to get quotes at a no haggle price . All quotes were within a few hundred dollars of each other, and well below MSRP. My variable was the value of my trade in, and what I could get for it. With my TrueCar quote in hand I met with Michael Hammonds at Summit. Mike was friendly, professional and we discussed the car I wanted and my trade in. In the end I received what I felt was an extremely good dollar amount for my trade in and better still a quote on the new car below the TrueCar quote. All the numbers I was presented with were beyond my own expectations making it a no-brainer. I signed the paperwork. Its only been a couple of days and I have already received follow-up emails from Mike. A first class operation!!!

Exceptional knowledge and service

by from Akron, Ohio |

After trying a few other dealerships and being pressured at one of them I really was not interested in shopping any more. We stopped in to try a Toyota as we promised ourselves that we would try four different types of cars before purchasing any. Prior to this visit my preference was the car at the pressured dealership. The atmosphere at Summit is so relaxed that I had a really great day trying several models and finding the perfect match in the 2015 Highllander. John Heslop and the entire Summit Team made this a very painless process. Our guestions were answered and when those led to more questions they were answered as well. As the end of the sales day approached we were never rushed but encouraged to ask questions they even made sure that we knew how to operate the most basic of functions as the technolgy envolved in a new car was something out of our realm. Thanks again Summit we will never need to find another car dealership as we feel like you are now a part of our family.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIANCE EVER!!

by from CANTON, OH |

THESE GUYS ARE FANTASTIC. GO SEE THEM AND YOU WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE. THEY MAKE IT TOO EASY!

Help Finding a Used RAV4 AWD

by from Copley, OH |

My wife and I had visited a number of Toyota's competitors in the local area but when we met Bob Watterson at Summit Toyota we felt that we had found someone who really cared about what we wanted at a fair price. He listened to our wants and then went out and found the vehicle. He called us immediately and offered to take us on a test drive. He was well prepared and knew everything about the RAV4 we were considering. We emphasized to Bob that the price was going to be the deciding factor. He came back with $1000-$1500 more for our trade-in and still gave us a very fair price for the RAV4. We were extremely pleased because Bob really cared about our wants and did not just wish to sell us any vehicle. Our 4 year old granddaughter is so excited about Nana's "New Car", and we are very thankful that we found a special carsalesman who really cares about us. You may say, "This is too good to be true!" Try Bob Watterson out and you will not be disappointed. I cannot recommend a nicer, more professional car salesman.

Great buying experience

by from Grove City OH |

This was the best Toyota buying experience I have had. In my 39 years of buying Toyotas, this is my 8th Toyota. The management and staff are very knowledgeable and the buying experience was so expeditious and easy. The buying process was NOT a tortuous 3 hours (like many I have had)!! This dealership is considerate of the customer's time. The dealership is very customer friendly and gives the customer what "the customer wants". The management goes the extra mile to get the best price. I will be back.

Great service and knowledgeable employees

by from Grove City, OH |

I have purchased 8 brand new Toyotas in 39 years. Summit Toyota of Akron is the best dealership that I have dealt with to purchase a new Toyota. The employees are thoughtful and knowledgeable. They fit this car to my desires and made sure I received the best deal possible. My payment is great and the dealership is wonderful. I will return for my 9th Toyota.

Excellent Service!

by from Akron, OH |

I came in to Summit Toyota to purchase my first new car and was met with an incredible level of friendliness, attentiveness and respect. I have heard so many terrible things about various car dealerships, but John Heslep at Summit Toyota broke all of the "sleazy salesman" stereotypes and helped me find a car that I can afford and that I really love! John never rushed or pressured me, but listened and attended to my purchasing needs and concerns. I was able to lease my Rav 4 with confidence and excitement. Rather than being a stressful experience, car shopping actually turned out to be a great deal of fun! If you visit Summit Toyota, I strongly recommend you ask to see John first.

Great Service, New Corolla!

by from Akron, OH |

Summit Toyota Visit My experience with Summit Toyota was very much unexpected, but turned out very well. I had visited another dealership that had a specific car that I wanted to take a look at. Turns out it wasn't what I wanted and I started to head home. On the way home we decided to stop by Summit Toyota just to look because I really liked the new 2014 Corollas, but I had no intentions of buying one. I didn't even think I would be able to because I'm still pretty young to be purchasing a car and I'm currently a full time student who works part time as well. Therefore I didn't think I had much credit to get financed. So after talking to a few of the salesmen I chose to look into leasing. In the end they were able to work with me and I was able to get approved for my loan! Everyone who I talked to was extremely helpful and I worked with Michael Hammonds who was a wonderful salesman. He mentioned he hadn't been there for too long, but he was very kind and helpful in helping my make my decisions. I love my new Corolla and I am very happy and content with my choice to lease from Summit Toyota. I would definitely recommend it to other customers!