Summit Toyota of Akron

Service 866-468-5461 Service 866-468-5461

Summit makes it simple!

Highly Recommended!!!

by from Akron, Ohio |

I wanted to buy my first truck and being a girl looking at Tundras I wasnt taken seriously at a few different dealerships (Ganley =( and Don Joseph = ( . The salesmen at Ganley were just plain rude and Don Joeseph they seemed disinterested in even greeting me. Eric Baughman at Montrose Toyota did an outstanding job and made me feel comfortable. He listened to what I wanted and really seemed to understand. I would highly reccomend Montrose Toyota and definitley will buy another car from Eric. He was absolutely the nicest salesman, he made me feel like family. Thanks Eric!!

Highly recommend this Dealership

by from Akron, Ohio |

i would highly recommend anybody and send everyone i know that wants to buy a Toyota to head over to Summit Toyota. Nick Boshara was a awesome person to have dealt with. Nothing but professional and met all of my needs. It was a stress-free,I was very impressed with the convenience, of the service, facilities, staff and overall purchase experience at the dealership. They have my complete trust and would buy another vehicle from them in the future.

Great Service and Friendly Staff!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I had a great experience in obtaining my first new car with Summit Toyota. Dan, Bob, and Maria were extremely helpful and so nice to work with. They made everything operate as smooth as possible, letting me drive off with a huge smile on my face. I definitely recommend checking out this dealership for your next purchase.

Repeat Toyota Customer

by from Akron, OH |

Working with Frank Lawson was a friendly experience. He listened to what I wanted and what I would accept then went out and got exactly what I wanted. There were no surprises. I was informed along the way of every step that was coming up and we went through them together. What was especially nice was that he took nearly as much time after the sale as before it to make sure my wife and I understood the new technology and operation of our new 2016 Prius 4 Touring. I would not hesitate to work with Frank and this dealership again. This is our 6th Toyota and 2nd Prius.

The best place to buy a car!

by from Akron, OH |

I love Summit Toyota! John Heslep is a great salesman to work with if you want to get exactly what you want without any hassle! I leased my other Rav4 from Summit Toyota and I will continue to go back to them for years to come!

Highly Recommended

by from Norton, OH |

Everyone at Summit Toyota was wonderful, excellent experience! We were already owners of a Toyota Corolla so we new Toyota would be on the top of our list. After a really bad experience at another dealer, it was a refreshing change to go back to Summit Toyota! Bob Watterson provided all the detail that we requested, he new his products and was able to talk about the positive things of the Toyota vehicles without 'bashing' other dealers just trying to make a sale (which is what we experienced at the other dealership). Bob was able to show us different options with the Toyota Rav4 and even got it in the RED color we wanted! Everyone at the dealership was welcoming and friendly it made the entire experience worth it! Everyone we dealt with during the sale was extremely helpful with NO pressure in purchasing items we didn't want. They explained everything to us and let us make our final decision! We cannot say enough positive things about our experience at Summit Toyota. We will be back!!!!

Summit Toyota

by from Doylestown, Ohio |

Excellent experience. Everyone was welcoming and helpful. Shannon and Andrew were great.

Summit Toyota

by from Canton OH |

Stephen Robbins and his boss were very friendly and helpful. Stephen gave us outstanding service. Theye were all very professional. Great people.

great place

by from Akron, Ohio |

I recently just lease another car. I thought I was going to end up buying my car but I end up with getting another car. Shannon gave me options and I end up with getting a new car. The car is loaded with navigation and everything. And even a lower my monthly payment which is awesome. She was very helpful and professional. Highly recommend this place

Exceptional Service Department!

by from Akron, OH |

I went to Summit Toyota for the first time since I just moved to Akron from Illinois. I called ahead of time for a last minute appt on a Saturday of all days. Ganley, who is closer to me turned me away so I went on a limb and called Summit and I am so glad I did! The woman on the phone (Ellie) was very sweet and squeezed me right in. On arrival I pulled into the service dept and was instantly greeted by the woman named Ellie from the phone, she listened to all my concerns and showed an interest in everything I was saying! Very warm, friendly smile and really connected with me as a customer. I was shown the waiting room and was very pleased with the comfortable chairs and the fish tank. The adviser named Tom came out to me and privately discussed my car and the repairs needed, he really made it no pressure and did his best to accommodate my needs. I couldn't do the work at the time but I will certainly be back in! Ellie had told me in the lane it would be about 45 mins for my oil change and a little extra for a wash (something I greatly needed!) at 45 mins exactly Ellie came back out to me and told me my car was all done, wash included! She cashed me out and walked me out to my car, while holding every door for me. It was an exceptional all around experience with both Ellie and Tom. I was worried I would be there all day especially when I saw how busy they were but they both got me right in and out. The two of them are a great team and I will absolutely be back to service with them again!