Summit Toyota of Akron

1501 Vernon Odom Blvd, Akron, OH 44320

Used 800-790-7689

Great Service, New Corolla!

by from Akron, OH |

Summit Toyota Visit My experience with Summit Toyota was very much unexpected, but turned out very well. I had visited another dealership that had a specific car that I wanted to take a look at. Turns out it wasn't what I wanted and I started to head home. On the way home we decided to stop by Summit Toyota just to look because I really liked the new 2014 Corollas, but I had no intentions of buying one. I didn't even think I would be able to because I'm still pretty young to be purchasing a car and I'm currently a full time student who works part time as well. Therefore I didn't think I had much credit to get financed. So after talking to a few of the salesmen I chose to look into leasing. In the end they were able to work with me and I was able to get approved for my loan! Everyone who I talked to was extremely helpful and I worked with Michael Hammonds who was a wonderful salesman. He mentioned he hadn't been there for too long, but he was very kind and helpful in helping my make my decisions. I love my new Corolla and I am very happy and content with my choice to lease from Summit Toyota. I would definitely recommend it to other customers!

Never shop for cars anywhere else!

by from Akron, Ohio |

I bought my last 2 Corolla's with Summit Toyota. I worked along with Bob and Scott both. Both great salesmen and very honest. There was a specific car I wanted and they went out of their way to find it for me. Not only did the find it for me but they drove to Pittsburgh to pick it up for me. They always greet you with a smile and call you constantly with updates on where they are in finding me the right car. And they made the finance process as easy as possible and worked with us to get us the payment we were comfortable with and we got to pick our due date. I will always buy my Toyota's from Summit Toyota!

Great experience at Summit Toyota

by from North Canton, OH |

To be honest, I went in for my appointment expecting Mike to say that I needed to pay down on my car more before I could trade it in. I did not expect to walk out of there with a brand new Corolla for the same payment I had been making. But I did. And he didn't tell me I needed to pay it down. He assured me that we could figure something out. I was the best car dealership experience I have ever had. They aren't pushy and they provide you with the information you need to make a good decision. I was able to leave there feeling like I have a safe and reliable car. I would recommend them to anyone and I look forward to future experiences with them.

My review

by from Barberton, Ohio |

Stephen Robbins is the best salesman that I've ever had!! He was very courteous and listened to what I had to say. He and the whole team at Summit Toyota are the best that I ever had the experience of working with!!!!

HONEST AND TRUTHFUL

by from MAYFIELD HTS. OHIO |

In our 50 years of buying cars we have never had a dealership so concerned about making the purchase a wonderful experience. Summit Toyota is an exceptional dealership . They do not let you leave until you do not have any more questions. Their prices were the best. This is our third car from them.In our book they are A 10, NOT A 5.

jason hyann

by from Wadsworth. ohio |

If your looking for a good deal you must look up Jason Hynn. My husband and I were saddled with medical bills. It effected our credit badly. Never thought we would be able to buy a vehicle again. We worked hard our whole lives to have illness destroy our credit. Summit Toyota looked pass that. They were so nice. Didn't treat us any differently as when our credit was perfect. Look them up. You dont have to go to jd byrider or places like that. They can help and you get a good car.

HOT ROD

by from akron ohio |

RODNEY Patterson is the best car salesman that I have ever encountered. He was friendly and really got into my situation of needing a new car. Rodney didn't let me leave without being in my new 2008 Chrysler town an country. He's an awesome car salesman. If you need a car ask for HOT ROD!!!!

Buy new Toyota cars in Summit Toyota, Akron.

by from Cuyahoga Falls |

Saving isn't easy and buying a car is the tough decision we need to make. I googled for almost two months to get to the decision; to get right car in fair price, landed me to in Summit Toyota, Akron. Salesman Jason helped me a lot. I recommend this dealer if you are looking for a new Toyota cars, at least google it and compare prices with other dealers.

Great Dealership!

by from Akron, Ohio |

I went in to see Rodney with low expectations; never imagining that they could/would trade in my older Corolla for a newer car, but he did! He was very easy to talk to and didn't make me go through a lot of red tape. I'm older and have seen my share of car dealerships in my time, and this one clearly topped any other I've dealt with over the years. Rodney and Summit Toyota get a 12 in my book!

bought a car

by from Canton, oh |

A big thank you Shannon in the used car sales department. Great experience!