Summit Toyota of Akron

1501 Vernon Odom Blvd, Akron, OH 44320

Used 800-790-7689

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIANCE EVER!!

by from CANTON, OH |

THESE GUYS ARE FANTASTIC. GO SEE THEM AND YOU WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE. THEY MAKE IT TOO EASY!

Help Finding a Used RAV4 AWD

by from Copley, OH |

My wife and I had visited a number of Toyota's competitors in the local area but when we met Bob Watterson at Summit Toyota we felt that we had found someone who really cared about what we wanted at a fair price. He listened to our wants and then went out and found the vehicle. He called us immediately and offered to take us on a test drive. He was well prepared and knew everything about the RAV4 we were considering. We emphasized to Bob that the price was going to be the deciding factor. He came back with $1000-$1500 more for our trade-in and still gave us a very fair price for the RAV4. We were extremely pleased because Bob really cared about our wants and did not just wish to sell us any vehicle. Our 4 year old granddaughter is so excited about Nana's "New Car", and we are very thankful that we found a special carsalesman who really cares about us. You may say, "This is too good to be true!" Try Bob Watterson out and you will not be disappointed. I cannot recommend a nicer, more professional car salesman.

Great buying experience

by from Grove City OH |

This was the best Toyota buying experience I have had. In my 39 years of buying Toyotas, this is my 8th Toyota. The management and staff are very knowledgeable and the buying experience was so expeditious and easy. The buying process was NOT a tortuous 3 hours (like many I have had)!! This dealership is considerate of the customer's time. The dealership is very customer friendly and gives the customer what "the customer wants". The management goes the extra mile to get the best price. I will be back.

Great service and knowledgeable employees

by from Grove City, OH |

I have purchased 8 brand new Toyotas in 39 years. Summit Toyota of Akron is the best dealership that I have dealt with to purchase a new Toyota. The employees are thoughtful and knowledgeable. They fit this car to my desires and made sure I received the best deal possible. My payment is great and the dealership is wonderful. I will return for my 9th Toyota.

Excellent Service!

by from Akron, OH |

I came in to Summit Toyota to purchase my first new car and was met with an incredible level of friendliness, attentiveness and respect. I have heard so many terrible things about various car dealerships, but John Heslep at Summit Toyota broke all of the "sleazy salesman" stereotypes and helped me find a car that I can afford and that I really love! John never rushed or pressured me, but listened and attended to my purchasing needs and concerns. I was able to lease my Rav 4 with confidence and excitement. Rather than being a stressful experience, car shopping actually turned out to be a great deal of fun! If you visit Summit Toyota, I strongly recommend you ask to see John first.

Great Service, New Corolla!

by from Akron, OH |

Summit Toyota Visit My experience with Summit Toyota was very much unexpected, but turned out very well. I had visited another dealership that had a specific car that I wanted to take a look at. Turns out it wasn't what I wanted and I started to head home. On the way home we decided to stop by Summit Toyota just to look because I really liked the new 2014 Corollas, but I had no intentions of buying one. I didn't even think I would be able to because I'm still pretty young to be purchasing a car and I'm currently a full time student who works part time as well. Therefore I didn't think I had much credit to get financed. So after talking to a few of the salesmen I chose to look into leasing. In the end they were able to work with me and I was able to get approved for my loan! Everyone who I talked to was extremely helpful and I worked with Michael Hammonds who was a wonderful salesman. He mentioned he hadn't been there for too long, but he was very kind and helpful in helping my make my decisions. I love my new Corolla and I am very happy and content with my choice to lease from Summit Toyota. I would definitely recommend it to other customers!

Never shop for cars anywhere else!

by from Akron, Ohio |

I bought my last 2 Corolla's with Summit Toyota. I worked along with Bob and Scott both. Both great salesmen and very honest. There was a specific car I wanted and they went out of their way to find it for me. Not only did the find it for me but they drove to Pittsburgh to pick it up for me. They always greet you with a smile and call you constantly with updates on where they are in finding me the right car. And they made the finance process as easy as possible and worked with us to get us the payment we were comfortable with and we got to pick our due date. I will always buy my Toyota's from Summit Toyota!

Great experience at Summit Toyota

by from North Canton, OH |

To be honest, I went in for my appointment expecting Mike to say that I needed to pay down on my car more before I could trade it in. I did not expect to walk out of there with a brand new Corolla for the same payment I had been making. But I did. And he didn't tell me I needed to pay it down. He assured me that we could figure something out. I was the best car dealership experience I have ever had. They aren't pushy and they provide you with the information you need to make a good decision. I was able to leave there feeling like I have a safe and reliable car. I would recommend them to anyone and I look forward to future experiences with them.

My review

by from Barberton, Ohio |

Stephen Robbins is the best salesman that I've ever had!! He was very courteous and listened to what I had to say. He and the whole team at Summit Toyota are the best that I ever had the experience of working with!!!!

HONEST AND TRUTHFUL

by from MAYFIELD HTS. OHIO |

In our 50 years of buying cars we have never had a dealership so concerned about making the purchase a wonderful experience. Summit Toyota is an exceptional dealership . They do not let you leave until you do not have any more questions. Their prices were the best. This is our third car from them.In our book they are A 10, NOT A 5.