Summit Toyota of Akron

1501 Vernon Odom Blvd, Akron, OH 44320

Used 800-790-7689

satisfied customer

by from Barberton, OH |

I recently bought a Corolla S and worked with both Rodney and Stephen. My experience was very positive and I am extremely happy with my purchase.

New Camry Purchase

by from Copley, Ohio |

Went to look at Camry last night and was able to purchase and bring it home same day. Had a very nice experience with Stephen Robbins, very knowledgeable and pleasant. Had a very pleasurable experience.

repeat customer

by from Massillon, Ohio |

We just purchased a Chevy Avalanche and dealt with Rodney "hot sauce" Patterson and what a pleasure. He did everything in his power to help us get the vehicle we needed. Great personality and very customer friendly! We would recommend Summit Toyota to everyone. Everyone is so helpful and courteous and caring. It's not about the money it's about helping the customer with their needs and being able to assist with those needs and get the customer into a car they need. This is our second purchase from Summit Toyota and will continue to purchase from them in the future. Everyone from Rodney on up the chain of command are class acts.

Used truck buying

by from Corry, PA |

Bought a used Toyota from Stephen Robbins at Summit Toyota recently. Good experience with the dealership both on the phone prior to the visit and in person. Great staff at Summit Toyota.They made a road-trip to buy a worthwhile experience.

Awesome experience

by from Akron, Ohio |

I worked with John Heslup and bought four cars from this dealer. The experience had always been wonderful. They help direct me towards what I need not what they want to sell and the negotiating has been a very respectable process. I have recommended family and friends to this place and will continue to do so. Thanks John!

retired grandpa

by from Barberton Ohio |

Looking for a new car for the wife ,she found one at summit liked it so I went next day talk to Rodney Patterson we came up with a deal .Everyone was very friendly.Hope thing still go great at Summit after the sale.Looking for new car go see Rodney he is great.

New Car Purchase

by from Akron OH |

Stephen Robbins and Mike Maloy were extremely helpful. They made my purchase easy, informative and were completely friendly and professional throughout the entire process. I have already recommended and will continue to recommend this dealership to all of my friends. Thanks Summit Toyota! Ed

review expierence of car shopping

by from akron ohio |

went to shop for a new toyota camery...salesman chuck james was very helpful in my looking for a new car. enjoyed my test drive.

purchasing visit

by from AKRON, OH |

I had a great experience with Stephen Robbins. I was greeted quickly and the entire team took time to get me the best deal that I was comfortable with. He even pointed out things that I had overlooked to help me make my decision. I'll definitely stick with this Toyota dealership. THANK YOU!!!

Willing to work for you

by from Orrville, Ohio |

I am in the military and was sorta on a timeline for getting a truck before I left Ohio to move to Florida. I had about a week and a half to trade in my car and find a truck before I had to leave. I had been searching for a Tundra that was reasonably priced and fit my needs(Big enough bed to carry the motorcycle). Well I had searched all over Wayne County with no luck, until I happened to be in Akron and passed by Summit Toyota and there she was. A bright red V8 5.7L 2011 Tundra with custom rims and dual tail pipes. Now I thought to myself there is no way this car was going to be in my price range, but I thought I would check her out anyway. As I entered the dealership I was instantly greeted by a Mr. Stephen Robbins. He was very professional and friendly and had no problem letting me take the Tundra out for a test drive. After we got back and I had fallen that much deeper in love with this truck I finally asked for the big let down, "How much is it"? Well, I am not going to lie, The Truck was priced very well but was still out of my price range. Just when I thought All hope might be lost, Stephen talked to the manager and before you know it Stephen has 3 other salespersons and the financial officer over working magic on the numbers to try to help me make the truck affordable without having to have a car note for 7 years. Stephen and those he had helping me stayed over an hour past closing to help get the truck of my dreams that day. I was on my way in know time.