Summit Toyota of Akron

1535 Vernon Odom Blvd, Akron, OH 44320

Used 800-790-7689

Great Customer Service

by from Parma, OH |

I recently bought a 2010 Toyota Highlander from Kristina Sims and could not of been any happier with the entire process. I ended up financing the car through Toyota as well and the finance department worked very hard to get me what I was looking for! I live in Parma and would definitely come back again! Distance does not concern me when you have a dealership as great as this one.

i love my car!!!

by from Akron, OH |

my experience here was terrific I had a sales representative by the name of Kristina Sims she was verky knowlegeable and sensitive to my needs. I felt at home with her as she helped me with my car purchase, which by the way is my favorite car. "MY TOYOTA CORROLA". great on miles.

Very, very happy in Akron, Ohio

by from Akron, Ohio |

I absolutely love Montrose Toyota and my salesman Eric Baughman was TOP NOTCH, hard to beat! My husband and I told him what we wanted and we received everything that we requested. Everyone at the dealership was very professional and very friendly including Chuck Saxer who finalized our paperwork. I absolutely will go back there again and again. I love love love my new Rav4. I've been to other dealerships and I'm telling you this place is hard to beat. They treat you like family. Laura

Great buying experience

by from Wadsworth, Oh |

I visited Montrose Toyota to trade in my Hummer H3 for something a little more economical. The whole process was excellent. Mark Kassel was my salesman. He was very knowledgeable on the Toyota lineup. We settled on a 2012 Camry SE and I couldn't be happier. I picked out my options and Mike Maloy drew up a very good lease proposal. The vehicle had to be located and I was driving home in my Camry in just a few days. Chuck Saxer helped me get in and out of the finance department quickly and efficiently. I would like to thank everyone at Monotrose Toyota for an enjoyable experience.

3rd Car From Montrose Toyota!

by from Akron, oh |

I just leased a new 2011 RAV4 from Montrose Toyota. This is my 3rd car from them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great new or used car. I recieved excellent customer service from my sales person Marc Kassel.

good stuff

by from akron |

i pick montrose toyota and found marc kassel i love the way marc and the team helped me out on my jeep i would tell anyone go see marc kassel he is the best they call him bags

Looking for something specific and they had it

by from Akron, OH |

I was looking for a specific package on an FJ cruiser, and this dealership had it. They'd sent me a price through email and when I came in, I didn't have any problem getting it for that price, which was a good one. Marc was really easy to work with, and the entire process didn't take too long, even though I had a trade-in and needed financing as well.

January 25, 2012

Thank you for choosing Montrose Toyota-Scion in Akron. We hope your review of your experience is beneficial to other car buyers looking for a quality car-shopping experience in the Akron area! Remember, "You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Teacher Needing Wheels

by from Copley, Oh |

Mr. Eric Baughman did an outstanding job of finding me a car of my choice. He was very helpful and found one within my price range. I stopped by the dealership on Tuesday, 1/17/2012, to look at vehicles. Mr. Baughman went over my options and I left that day to think over the deal he laid on the table for me. The next couple of days, I visited other dealerships (Fred Martin's and Montrose Ford) and did not receive as many options or dealership was not willing to work within the price range that I felt comfortable with. I want to thank you for having professional and non-pressuring sales associates. Mr. Baughman is tops! Your dealership should be known as the Dealership of Choice in Northeast Ohio!

January 24, 2012

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled that you found what you were looking at at Montrose Toyota-Scion in Akron and that your experience was positive! Remember, "You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Teaching a Teacher to Purchase a Good Car

by from Copley, Ohio |

Mr. Eric Baughman did a fanastic job of locating a vehicle for me. He was very professional and helped me to find a car that fits my needs. My former car had bit the dust in terms of repairs that would be needed to make it worthwhile to keep. Mr. Baughman met with me and did not pressure me into buying but gave me options. This was on Tuesday, 2/17/12. After speaking with him, I visited Fred Martin's and Montrose Ford dealership to compare and contrast deals. I spend an average of 90 minutes at each of these dealerships and did not receive the service and choices as I did at this dealership. I appreciate that you were willing to work in what I feel was a comfortable level of payment for me. Thanks, again and a big thanks to Mr. Baughman.

I definitely recommend Montrose

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

I bought a new car a few days ago. I can summarize my experience at Montrose Toyota as: Great car, superb service, good price and customer friendly employees. Special thanks to Marc Kassel and Andria Jones....

January 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your experience, and remember, "You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"