Summit Toyota of Akron

1501 Vernon Odom Blvd, Akron, OH 44320

Used 800-790-7689

pc12312011

by from Akron,Ohio |

Kristina Sims provided me with exelent service and I have recommmmended my friends to Montrose Toyota

Used Truck Buyer

by from Youngstown Oh |

My experience at Montrose Toyota very refreshing,there was no pressure at all. Kristina Sims was very eager to show me the truck I was interested in and was able to answer all my questions. This was the first time that I was at this dealership and I was impressed with the way Kristina stepped up and assisted me. I would not hesitate to buy my next vehicle from Montrose or suggest this dealership to someone else.

January 23, 2012

Thank you for this feedback, and we're glad you had a terrific experience at Montrose Toyota-Scion in Akron!

Great experience

by from Strongsville, Ohio |

I just purchased my second Toyota from Montrose and the experience was great! Garrett Bentley went the extra mile to accomodate all that I wanted! He is a top notch guy who never pressured or manipulated the process. Kristina Sims guided me through the whole process and made me feel at home. The whole experience made me feel comfortable and was done quickly with no last minute curve balls like at other dealerships! I would highly recommend this dealership to any person looking for a great experience in the car buying process.

January 19, 2012

Thank you for posting your feedback and for continuing to choose Montrose Toyota for your vehicle needs! We hope you enjoy your Toyota for many years to come!

scion xb

by from cleveland, ohio |

I had a great experience while looking for my Scion XB at Montrose Toyota of Akron. The sales staff was extremely friendly. Kristina Sims was helpfull in showing the features of the vehicle and had the report of the previous owner which was a big plus.She knew what she was selling and not trying to just make a sale. They didn't try to pressure you into buying and made you feel comfortable about your trade in and pricing options. They introduce you to the service department and their staff for future maintenance on your vehicle.They have a great team of employees and I would recommend them to anyone.

January 19, 2012

Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We're glad to hear your experience with Kristina and the Toyota-Scion team were positive, and we look forward to offering you world class service and care throughout the life of your Scion XB!

2011 Toyota Tacoma

by from Wadsworth, OH |

I bought a 2011 Tacoma double cab from Montrose Toyota in March of 2011. I have been very happy with my truck. It's very comfortable and has all of the accessories I need. I especially like the rear-view camera, it's great when hooking up my boat. My truck tows my boat very well (1500 mi trip this summer). I feel like a got a good deal, and my saleswoman, Kristina Sims, made the purchasing process run very smoothly. I would certainly buy this truck again or reccomend it, and the dealer to a friend.

Very good experience

by from Brunswick, Ohio |

My experience with Motrose Toyota exceeded my expectations. Christina Sims brought forward the cars that I was interested in, explained all of the details and worked through the sales process with a pleasant demeanor and without ever seeming pushy. A loaner vehicle was made available while work on my car was being completed. Chuck was able to secure financing and all of the paperwork was prepared when I returned to pick up my vehicle. I wouldn hesitate to buy my next vehicle from Montrose.

September 23, 2011

Thank you for choosing Montrose Toyota-Scion and giving us a chance to earn your business! We're pleased to know that your experience with Christina and Chuck was favorable, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle. And remember, "You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Dishonest

by from East Liverpool |

Shopping for a used FJ for past few weeks. Had met with Montrsoe sales rep and was offered $12,000 for trade in. Shopped around and returned a week later but now a differnet price was offered for the trade in $10,000. The comment from Montrose mangaer was that the sales man should not have offered you that. I said it was a reflection of your business. Comment in return "no its not". Note approval for the $12,000 was offered through the manager according to the sales representative.

great place

by from cortland ohio |

bob watters is the most personable, customer geared sales rep.not your usual " used car salesman ". great guy, will return for next purchase.

May 25, 2011

Thank you very much for your recent purchase and your kind words. We at Montrose Toyota pride ourselves on our commitment to customer service. We look forward to serving you again!