Vyletel Buick - GMC - Volkswagen

40555 Van Dyke, Sterling Heights, MI 48313

New 866-291-6015
Used 866-277-8982
Service 888-638-7615

Easiest, no-haggle car purchase ever!

by from Chicago, IL |

I originally inquired about a 2011 Tiguan on cars.com. But someone else had already bought the vehicle, so I thought I was out of luck. I didn't want to buy new, but slightly used. Used car sales manager Donnie emailed me right away asking what I was looking for. So I gave him my list and he went to work within Volkswagen Direct. He was able to find a 2013 Tiguan SE with all the options I wanted and fewer than 10,000 miles because it was a company car. It arrived within a week and I drove away in less than an hour after signing all the papers. Donnie and Al, the sales person who assisted, were always upfront and didn't try to throw in expensive add-ons. If you're looking for a used VW with specific things you want, they will take care of you!

VW BEETLE

by from St Clair Shores, MI |

I saw my VW Beetle on cars.com. I called my sales man @ Vyletel, within an hour he called be back and told me he found the model style color. By the next evening I picked up my car. I have never been happier with the service I received or the car it self. Each day at least once I get either a thumbs up or a honk from envious people as I drive along in my convertible... Love My Car!!!

great service, hard working salesman "Al"

by from standish, mi. |

we purchased a used van here and are very pleased with the sales man "Al" , he is a great guy and and worked with us on the price, he did all the paperwork,and we paid there and drove it home, thanks Al, see you again.

Very Happy Customer

by from Detroit |

First time having VW, going to get another,I'm very happy with my CC, and the dealership

Review of Service

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

I have visited this dealership many times and have always been treated very friendly! The repairs were efficient and quick. I know my car is in good hands when it is being worked on. -Paul

used car buying

by from sterling heights, mi. |

No breaks on price, didn't throw in anything not even a floor mat! Frendly and quick, they did all the paper work, we just signed and drove away.