3960 Medina Rd., Akron, OH 44333

New 888-460-8531
Used 888-460-8545
Service 888-361-6530

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Great experience

by from Landenberg, PA |

I just purchased a CPO Expedition and could not be happier with the vehicle or the quality of the service I received. I live several hours away and the dealership was respectful of my time and provided a quick enjoyable sales experience. If you are looking for a dealership that knows how to treat customers, look no further.

C-Max Energi 2013

by from Buffalo NY |

We just purchased a used certified C-Max Energi 2013 vehicle. Traveled from Buffalo NY.Very happy with the expertise of all the departments. Was like a well oiled machine from sales to financing.Loved the personal touch of the Sales manager,Amedeo Marino. Very knowledgeable sales rep.Bob McClure was helpful and pleasant.Mike Sandy in financing helped with the best financing available. Charlie Ault also introduced us to all the possible accessories that was available for the car. Overall the process was efficient and friendly.I highly recommend this dealership for your all your car needs.

Satisfied

by from Brecksville oh |

With winter full under way I needed to get a new car that I actually felt safe driving but I didn't have a lot of money to spend on a brand new car. I went to Montrose Ford because one of my friends had recommended them and wow was he right! John Behrik helped me throughout my whole experience and got me a car I never thought I would be able to afford. I love my new fusion and I feel so safe in it! Thanks John for all your help! I will send all my friends and family your way!

Great Experience

by from Wadsworth,OH |

My lease was up and my credit went bad. I was in a desperate need of a reliable car. I came into Montrose and met with John B., I explained the situation, John was friendly and informative and explained he could help. I left with a brand new Ford Focus and could not be happier. Thanks Montrose

by from Copley, OH |

I recently moved from central Ohio to NE Ohio and I had not established a relationship with a car dealership. My wife's lease was up on her Ford vehicle and I stopped in to Montrose Ford and met Rick Wallace. Despite not lease the vehicle from them, they still treated me like a longtime customer and Rick helped me find our next vehicle. Thanks to his great service, my family will now be purchasing all of our vehicles from Rick Wallace and Montrose Ford.

by from Fairlawn, OH |

I have been excited for the 2015 F150 for several months and I carefully researched which dealer to order my new truck from. After reading several online reviews, I decided the dealership in my own backyard was my best bet. I stopped in and worked with Rick Wallace. He is a great salesman and I can't wait to pick up my new truck. I recommend Rick Wallace and Montrose Ford to anyone.

Mazda 6 needed new headlight

by from Wooster,OH |

I live in Wooster and work in Akron, I had a headlight go out for the second time in a year and no one in my hometown would go out of their way to help me. I called Montrose Ford and they not only fixed my headlight but drove me back to my office and picked me up after work to get my car. I think these guys are great and it's refreshing to see a dealership that gives great customer service. I think I just might buy a Ford product on my next new car purchase. Thank you Montrose Ford Service Dept.

Impressive Customer Service

by from Medina, Ohio |

I stopped by to test drive a Ford Escape as I will be receiving one as my new company car and I wanted to know what to expect. Upon arriving at Montrose Ford, Andrew Krupp immediately greeted me and asked me how he could help me. I explained the situation, and even though he knew I wasn't actually purchasing a car, he treated me the same as if I were. He took the time to run through the features and benefits of the car, let me test drive the vehicle, and answered my many questions. That is incredible customer service! When I'm in the market for a new personal car in the future, guess who I'm buying it from based on this great interaction.

Montrose Ford of Akron

by from Akron, Ohio |

Buying our truck from Montrose Ford was one of the smoothest transactions I have had. They offered great selections, excellent pricing, a clean and friendly atmosphere, and above all...simplicity. Thank you to Montrose Ford; specifically Chris Mills and Henry Baker. I will be back again soon!

by from Hudson OH |

Next time you need a car, head to Montrose and ask for Rick Wallace. Great experience and great people. I recommend Rick Wallace and Montrose Ford.

great new car

by from akron ohio |

bought a car from rick wallace at montrose ford. he is a friendly and honest salesman. i recommend rick and buy a car at montrose ford