Montrose Ford

3960 Medina Rd., Akron, OH 44333

New 888-460-8531
Used 888-460-8545
Service 888-361-6530

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Purchase of '15 Explorer from Montrose Ford

by from Strongsville, Ohio |

Montrose Ford and the salesmen, Chris George, did excellent work to help me find a new suv at the best price in Ohio. Due to me work schedule, I don't have the time to visit the dealerships and need to work with the salesmen on the phone and over the internet. Chris George was excellent in accommodating me and got me the best price for the '15 Explorer XLT.

my new Ford F250!!!!

by from Canton,oh |

I was really nervous about the whole car buying process and thought it was going to be a nightmare. Thanks to my salesman, John Krupp, he put my whole experience at ease. His knowledge and professionalism is what really sealed the deal for me. He wasn't pushy and actually listened to what I was looking for instead. He helped me distinguish the differences between each 250 we looked at. Real down to earth kind of guy. I highly recommend John Krupp and the Fairlawn location. Awesome service. Great experience! Thanks John

great buy

by from Brunswick, OH |

I went into Montrose Ford and was greeted immediately by John Behrik. He was friendly and helpful right off the bat. John helped me find the perfect car for me at a price that was in my budget. Thanks so much, John, for helping me find my dream car, an Escape. I could not be more pleased. I recommend going to see John at Montrose Ford for anyone in the process of car buying. Thanks again, John!

Best service!

by from Massillon Ohio |

Jon Krupp was so helpful and patient in assisting me when I stopped in your store. I am buying a car for my daughter when she returns from Florida! I plan to only deal with Jon Krupp!

First Ford

by from Tallmadge OH |

I've dreamed of a Ford Mustang for many years, but always been with the standard Toyota sedans. I have gotten to know Rick Wallace well as I dream. Last week, I realized my dream and bought a Mustang from Rick. Rick is a great guy and Montrose is a great dealership.

Great New Car

by from Stow,OH |

I had some real credit issues and thought it would be very difficult to get a car, I met with John Behrik and he walked me thru the whole process. I left with a quality used car at a payment I can afford. Fantastic buying experience, Thanks !!!

New Truck

by from Fairlawn OH |

I've bought many vehicles from Rick Wallace at Montrose Ford and recommend Rick and Montrose to everyone. Rick is a great guy who knows his trucks and is great to work with. Buy your car from Rick at Montrose.

2015 F150

by from Clinton |

Will Sutton was great! He knew I was on a time crunch and helped get me through the whole process of test drive, price negotiation's and final paper work all within a couple of hours. Very happy with my experience at Montrose Ford.

Great Experience

by from Hudson Ohio |

I recently purchased a new Fusion Hybrid at Montrose Ford from Tim Krupp and I have to say It was the best car buying experience I have had so far. They didn't have the exact car I wanted but they were able to locate one. I had my car within 2 days. There were no games when it came to the numbers and finance and that was a huge relief to me. Thanks!!

Purchased F150

by from Medina, OH |

Enjoyed working with my salesman Lee Harris. Very comfortable process....

Great people! Great service! Great Cars!

by from Akron, Ohio |

My brothers car had died. He had an interview the next day for a new job. We were really stressing. Then we walked into Montrose Ford Fairlawn and we were met at the door by Lee Harris. He answered all of our questions, took us for a test drive and he was with us every step of the way. The store stayed open long enough for us to finish up the papers and Lee was there to see my brother drive off in his blue 2015 Ford Focus! My brother Terry made it to his interview today in PA. And got the job! That you Lee! Your the best!