Montrose Ford

3960 Medina Rd., Akron, OH 44333

New 888-460-8531 New888-460-8531
Used 888-460-8545 Used888-460-8545
Service 888-361-6530 Service 888-361-6530

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Montrose Ford and salesman Bob McClure helped us.

by from Copley, Ohio |

We went in for a recall notice we had received on my 2007 Ford Edge. Rick, the service technician, called and told us what the cost of other repairs would be. My husband and I went to the dealership and met up with salesman Bob McClure who helped us a great deal with finding a new vehicle to buy. We bought a 2014 Ford Escape from Bob and he was very helpful during the process and afterward in showing me how to operate things on my new vehicle. The facilities have greatly improved since I last bought a car from Montrose Ford on Medina Road in Copley township.

Mustang Buying Made Easy

by from Wadsworth, OH |

After visiting the auto show I had a Mustang convertible on my short list so I visited Montrose Ford for a test drive. I met Will Sutton who went over all the bells and whistles of my new love interest and we went out for a test drive. Any question I had about this car, Will had the answer. I took the time (very little) to look at other models but returned later that week and had the car ordered in less than 20 minutes. I was told 4-6 weeks for delivery but I picked it up 9 weeks to the day after it was ordered - I don't fault the dealership, they have no control over the factory. Will kept me informed by tracking the VIN once assigned and he didn't seem to mind the crazy person texting him periodically to ask if a rogue Mustang showed up. I would have gotten a discount through my credit card company if I used a differnt dealership however that wasn't an option. Will worked on the price to make it comparable and still without a hint of pressure to buy. Will is so knowledgeable he made the whole process easy. When I arrived to take the new addition home Will was there to go over every feature and he made sure I could use everything properly. I had such a good experience I would recommend Will and Montrose Ford without hesitation.

Exceptional Service from John Fahrner

by from Massillon, Ohio |

John Fahrner was polite, courteous, patient and helpful! I would recommend him to anyone needing a new or used vehicle. John is knowledgeable about any vehicle and I enjoyed working with him. He has called and checked up on me to make sure that everything is still going great and that'e going the extra mile!

Awesome experience!!

by from Chagrin Falls, OH |

I went in to see if I could get a newer car than what I had owned. Joshua Dantz opened the door for me and immediately after became my salesperson. He was genuine, kind, and extremely professional. I wanted a smaller sized car and that is exactly what I got, a 2015 Ford Fusion. It's amazing! The overall experience there was impeccable. I felt welcomed and never felt out of place. Joshua and his team are a prime example of what amazing customer service looks like!

New Car

by from Medina, OH |

I stopped in recently to look for a new Ford Explorer with my father. Rick Wallace and Montrose Ford's team was very helpful to look over all the options for our budget. We couldn't of been happier with Rick's patience and kind manner. We will definitely be back to make our purchase once we decide on what options we would like.

Excellent service!

by from Kent, OH |

I would highly recommend working with Dan Russell when buying your next car/truck.

Dan made buying a car painless!

by from Dover, Ohio |

I was stressed about buying a new car but Dan Russell was knowledgeable about the product and made the transaction go smoothly. Thanks Montrose Ford!

Great service with Dan!

by from Akron, OH |

Dan Russell was excellent. Loved the car and will be back to Montrose Ford in the future!

Thanks Joshua and Montrose Ford

by from Montrose, Ohio |

Our sales professional Joshua was very thorough and helpful during our truck buying experience. We recommend this dealer and sales professional to any friend or relative! Just an overall great experience!

montrose review

by from akron ohio |

i give all 5 stars to montrose for the always good service. rick wallace is especially helpful. i bought many cars from rick.