Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Service 888-807-2841 Service 888-807-2841

How do you spell Honda Savings, Selection and Service? A-P-O-S-T-O-L-A-K-I-S

Second time customer

by from Warren ohio |

I really don't mind car shopping so I guess you could say I've been to quite a few dealerships. Yet this is the second straight time I've ended up buying from Paul Nadaud. Not only does he know his cars, he is actually someone I would probably sit and talk with if I had meant him somewhere else. Of course it helps that the cars he sells are great. Before you buy/lease another car, please go talk to Paul Nadaud at apostolakis, you will be glad you did.

Offered me a great price for a 2016 Honda Fit LX

by from Canton, Ohio |

- Apostolakis Honda's sales and leasing consultant Cory Hancock offered me the best out-the-door price on a 2016 Honda Fit with CVT automatic transmission blue, black or silver (it ended up being blue) that was far superior to the offers of that of eight other Honda dealers in northeast Ohio. Enough to get me to drive the 73 minutes to finalize the purchase. - Cory was accessible, reachable and responsive. I remember him taking my call nearly if not every time I called, and he responded to my emails with questions within a couple of hours. And he confirmed what was included in the quote. I asked him for a quote on the last Tuesday evening of 2015. He emailed me a price proposal within an hour or two. He answered my questions I had about the quote and vehicle by phone and email throughout Wednesday. And then I arrived at the dealership early Thursday afternoon. - I was not subjected to any high-pressure sales pitches, tricks or any kind of bait and switch tactic. When I arrived at the dealership, I knew exactly what I was going to pay for the car, and that's what I paid. Cory was a man of his word on the quote and the fact they had the vehicle. He even applied a discount to the base price of the vehicle so I could save on tax. I wasn't ever compelled to buy any unwanted options. Gary, the finance guy, did pitch Honda's extended warranty, but when it was clear I wasn't ready to buy it, he didn't push things nor try to sell me any other product. The paperwork and payment went very smoothly especially since I had arranged an unsecured loan with a great rate, so I was able to pay with a check and credit card (up to a limit). - The Fit was in perfect new condition. It had five miles on it right before I test drove it. It handled great. Its only issue was the driver's seat didn't support the lower back as well as I would like, so I later got a lumbar support cushion. - Cory was very knowledgeable about the Fit and patiently showed me its major features - steering wheel controls, cruise control, climate control, wipers, power mirrors, power locks, the entertainment system, how to fold down the Magic Seats. He had spent a lot of time studying the vehicle features. I like that he didn't pretend what he didn't know. We both initially couldn't figure out how the rear center passenger seat belt worked, but I figured it out. - Cory graciously spent a lot of time getting the license plates off my old car, which were tough to remove, and onto my new car. - While he was somewhat firm on the trade-in value for my old car, he did show some flexibility which I appreciated. - Cory allowed me a lot of time to inspect the vehicle and to take 40 minutes to make a work call. Otherwise, things would have gone faster. It helped that Cory had emailed me a list of things to bring to the dealership. - Cory checked by email on how things were going with my vehicle a week after my purchase. The dealership sent me the title within 15 days, and Cory arranged for it to send me some minor paperwork I had missing from my file. My Fit has driven great, and I'm genuinely excited to drive it each time. - The bottom line: The staff was friendly. (The sales manager Ralph Gilpin introduced himself to me). They were knowledgeable. Aggressive on price, at least with me. They kept their word. They were specific. They didn't make vague promises like some other dealers did. They didn't play any games. They didn't subject me to a high-pressure sales pitch to try to get me to buy something I didn't want. They were accessible, reachable and promptly responsive. They didn't waste my time. I needed a new car by the end of 2015, and they did what they had to do to make that happen and at an incredible price. I can't guarantee everyone will have the same positive experience I had nor get as good a deal as I did, but if you're looking for a Honda or Mazda vehicle as you get price proposals from area dealers, you should give them a chance to win your business.

Super Deal, Great People to work with

by from Chardon,Ohio |

Dealt with Cory Hancock from start to finish. Did most of the work by email. We had already test driven a 2016 Honda Accord 4door so we knew exactly what we wanted. Cory gave us his best price up front, was thoroughly knowledgeable about the car and options and made the buying experience painless. Straightforward and honest. Very little negotiation needed. Made buying a car easy and that is usually not a statement I would make about the process. They truly earned our business as a local dealer had offered to meet the price, we drove over an hour to get it from Cory anyway. It was worth the drive.

Nice deal/vechicle, crap service department

by from Akron, Ohio |

Not happy with service department as I had to take my vehicle back twice for repairs and never got the problem fixed, was told "noise was part of normal operation" which is untrue. I know a lot of people who have the same vehicle and have never heard this noise during "normal operation" of their vehicle.

Momof6

by from Hermitage, PA |

Great service. Honest business to work with. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Great Experience

by from Niles, Ohio |

I recently purchased a 2015 Honda Fit EX. After researching the vehicle online and deciding what I wanted, I requested information from Apostolakis and a salesperson, Nick, contacted me the next morning. We set up an appointment for me to look at the vehicle, and everything went smoothly. He helped me get exactly what I wanted and I picked up the car within a week. Very friendly service from all the staff.

Wonderful Experience

by from Warren, OH |

My husband and I both got our cars from Apostolakis, and both times we worked with Mike Adams. We've had such wonderful experiences, and greatly appreciate the time Mike took to make sure we were happy customers. We would highly recommend Mike and this dealership to anyone! We look forward to working with Mike in the future.

Excellent experience

by from Youngstown, OH |

I did a lot of research. There was 1 vehicle with everything I wanted within 250 miles. James Sladewski had the dealership purchase the vehicle and bring it up from Columbus for me. I got the right car from the right dealership from the right salesman. I consider the CX-5 to be the best SUV of it's size period. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you James. Thank you Mom and Dad all glory to God in Jesus name.

Another Great Experience

by from Andover Ohio |

Quick simple easy. Will be back again and again. Mike Adams is awesome!

Second Time buyer in 1 Year

by from Hinckley, Ohio |

Ralph Gilpin is the best manager around. I bought my Accord from him last Dec. and just bought a Civic from him and Nick Sugar. Great treatment. Everyone I came in contact with was polite and knowledgeable. Cory even stepped in when Nick had to step away for a short time. No one should buy a HONDA anywhere else. RALPH and NICK, I'm sure you will see me again!!!