George Matick Chevrolet

14001 Telegraph Road, Redford, MI 48239

New 877-465-4303
Used 888-795-2593
Service 888-864-2192

Detroit's Best Selection, Lowest Prices and Best Experience. Let us prove it to you, with no obligations.

Love My New Car

by from Southfield, MI |

Thanks to the Matick team. They helped me get the car I wanted and made it easy. I felt like everyone there was friendly and I didn't feel like I was pressured or hassled once I got there. I knew what I wanted and my new Sonic was ready, waiting.

Best Service Around

by from Detroit, Michigan |

Service Dept. called about a repair. I was in and out in a matter of minutes. I just cannot add anything after that. Repair was done in a matter of minutes and out the service door I went. Thanks!

New stingray purchase

by from humble tx |

Clark gave the experience pure pleasure, great people

Satisfied at George Matic

by from Detroit, Mi |

I was very impressed with the new and improve service department. Service personnel was immediately on their job, too make sure I was in and out.

Simply a Great Place

by from Clarkston, Michigan |

After shopping around at many dealers, I found Matick Chevrolet to offer the best selection and service. They did not pressure me into anything and the sales representative I worked with was very friendly and understanding. I would completely recommend looking here if you are interested in a new Chevy.

Pat's cars

by from redford, mi. |

I love my new car, Walked into dealer knowing what I wanted, had no problem with anyone trying to get me to buy anything other than what I ask for. I found the over all buying experience hassle free and my salesperson exceptional. I would recommend this dealer and salesperson to friends and family. I have worked with this dealer and salesperson before x 3. I find there service department and bump shop exceptional as well

Car Service/Recall

by from Redford, MI |

I got my car back as promised. They were very friendly and helpful

Great Customer Service!

by from Detroit |

I purchased a used car from George Matick Chevrolet. My salesperson was Sam. He was very courteous, knowledgeable and made me feel welcomed. Also, I did not get any pressure to purchase. I appreciate the service I received from this dealership. I look forward to bringing my car in to be serviced.

George Mattick excellence

by from Dearborn, MI |

I worked with salesman John Shebat, who was extremely personable and very accommodating. It was an overall wonderful experience. Everyone there was so attentive and welcoming. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Excellent Experience!

by from Livonia, Mi |

I am a super-satisfied customer of George Matick! The used 2007 Buick LaCrosse that I was looking at was priced lower than other dealers offering the same year vehicle with more mileage and less features. They gave me a fair value on my trade-in. Kudo's to Jen who initially handled my internet inquiry both promptly and efficiently. When I went in, she turned me over to a very competent salesperson in Gary Lehr. He handled all phases of my transaction smoothly, and went the extra mile to make sure I was taken care of. I would return to George Matick in a heartbeat!

Dealership selling golden cars

by from Detroit Michigan |

Went to dealership to test drive a 2008 GMC Sierra. Nice truck and I wanted to but it unfortunately they offered me less than half of my trade ins blue book value and were very firm on the price of the truck. They finally offered me 4% off their truck and would not come up on my trade. I understand dealerships must make money on every deal but how much do they really need ?

George Matick Chevrolet responded to this review

April 10, 2014

We want to thank you for your comments and feedback, and wanted to further explain our point of view relative to your claims. First of all, we appreciate your consideration in the first place. We price our vehicles dynamically online meaning that we use a software system allowing us to see all like vehicles in the marketplace online and what other dealers or private sellers are asking. Our vehicles are always priced as aggressively as possible up front, as opposed to a high price online with lots of negotiation room. We understand for some people this is a change of philosophy, especially when you come in expecting to negotiate thousands off the vehicle. The reason we get as much business as we do is because we value the pricing structure online and are looking to sell as many vehicles as possible, not make as much money as possible on very few. In regards to your trade, we use the same software system to evaluate all of our vehicles for trades. This allows us to compare your truck to what other people are paying around the area for a similar truck. We also are subject to reconditioning costs, or the service costs associated with making sure your vehicle is safe, secure and ready for the next owner, which must be factored in. Because of your concern at the time for the trade value, our Used Vehicle Manager offered you the option to pay wholesale value for our car, and give you wholesale value for yours. Or vice versa, give you retail value on your trade, and you'd pay retail value for our vehicle. Neither scenario was one you wanted to entertain. We truly do feel like we valued your vehicle as best we could and are sorry we couldn't come to an agreement on the 2008 Sierra we had. We take every guest seriously and want to give you the best opportunity. We're sorry you don't feel that we gave you enough, but we do firmly dispute that we are only out to make money on people and not treat people well. Again, thanks for your feedback, it only helps us get better and serve others better. Best of luck in your vehicle search.