Acura of Boardman & Boardman Mitsubishi

883 Boardman Canfield Rd, Boardman, OH 44512

New 888-848-1171
Used 877-239-7629
Service 888-660-3859

CLEANEST PRE-OWNED INVENTORY in Northeast Ohio! No pressure sales and great service department.

Welcoming and Friendly Staff

by from Youngstown, OH |

We came to Boardman Mitsubishi looking for a specific vehicle that wasn't on their lot . We were happy to find out they are able to find just what we want. Antwaine Rutland is willing to go above and beyond to help us search for the car that will make us happy. Antwaine was professional and pleasant to speak with. We look forward to purchasing our vehicle from him soon .

Amazing staff, Great service

by from Lowellville, OH |

I stopped by Boardman Mitsubishi looking for a used car, and found exactly what I was looking for, Big Billy was a great help getting the car for me. The entire staff here are extremely nice and very helpful. I'll defiantly be going back for future car purchases.

I was asked not to do business with them

by from Cleveland, OH |

I am in search of a used Acura MDX. The sales person I was dealing with was very nice and helpful. After searching for sometime, he called and told me they had just sold a customer a new car and their MDX was for sale. He would get it ready for me. He asked for a deposit, which I gave them to hold this car. Several days later, with no call forthcoming, I called them back, only to find out that the original owners were still driving the car because their new car wasn't quite ready. I asked for a refund of my deposit immediately since there was a misunderstanding about when the car would be ready. This sales person was very hesitant to return my deposit. I then had to speak with the manager, who gave me an entire different story. He said they searched for this used car for me and had bought it and it was being delivered to the dealership. He was very upset that he had searched for this car especially for me and told me to take my business elsewhere. Wow! A) Someone is not telling the truth and B) I would have gladly bought a car from them once they had one available. But since I was told to take my money elsewhere, I will. Not a good experience. The carfax report will show the car's history, so lying about where it came from is not good customer service. Nor is giving a customer a hard time about a misunderstanding,

My first car from a dealership.

by from Youngstown, OH |

I found the car I was looking for online from their website. They had many clear pictures of the car, inside as well as out. Everyone I worked with was just great, not what I was expecting at all. Clearly answered all of my questions, and if they didn't know within no time at all they got me an answer. They stayed after closing time to make sure we got everything done, and it was so late because of my work schedule, they instructed me to come back the next day to make sure I got it washed for no charge. Very helpful, great group of people. Thanks again guys!

Wonderful dealership!

by from Stow, Ohio |

Acura of Boardman is a great dealership and we wouldn't buy from anyone else. They are very professional and fair and we highly recommend them.

Wonderful dealership!

by from Stow, Ohio |

Dwayne Rowe,s performance

by from Wellsville,Ohio 43968 |

Dwayne did an outstanding job getting me to purchase a Mirage.He treated me well and was very informative about the car.He thoroughly explained everything to my satisfaction.Dwayne did an outstanding job.

very pleased.

by from girard, oh |

received a promotional advertisement from them. contacted them and a very persistant jerry aaron kept contacting me. never thought i would get a brand new car but i did. am glad i went in and they were a very good staff of people there. thank you boardman mitsubishi.

More than satisfied

by from youngstown, Ohio |

I couldnt get a car no where else but they where able to get me car that i wanted , go see antwianen Rutland , he was very helpful and curtious, and handsome .

Great Job, Antwaine!

by from Sharpsville, PA |

We purchased a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander from Antwaine and he did a great job in helping us to make our decision and in making sure we were happy!

Not willing to work with you

by from warren, ohio |

Me and my wife were shopping for a new vehicle as her lease was running out. We looked at the options and deceided to look at something used. I found a vehicle we were interested in and conatcted the salesman and asked if we could work with price. Last i heard was he was going to work on it and get back to me. That was 5 days ago apparently they dont want our business and if they couldnt make a deal happen dont have the courtesy to reply back and let me know. I will be shopping elsewhere and ill be sure to never look at boardman mitsubishi again in the future or recommend them to any of my friends.

Acura of Boardman & Boardman Mitsubishi responded to this review

March 19, 2014

Dear Aggravated, I am one of the sales managers here and I appreciate your honesty and bringing this to our attention. This certainly is not how we do business! While I understand your frustration and timeline due to a lease turn in, we would like to figure out which sales consultant it is that you were working with so that we may handle this training opportunity. I would be more than happy to have you work with one of my managers to help you obtain more information on your requested unit and price range! Please contact either Erin or Brian at (330) 726-2668. Thank you!