Acura of Boardman & Boardman Mitsubishi

883 Boardman Canfield Rd, Boardman, OH 44512

New 888-848-1171
Used 877-239-7629
Service 888-660-3859

CLEANEST PRE-OWNED INVENTORY in Northeast Ohio! No pressure sales and great service department.

Welcoming and Friendly Staff

by from Youngstown, OH |

We came to Boardman Mitsubishi looking for a specific vehicle that wasn't on their lot . We were happy to find out they are able to find just what we want. Antwaine Rutland is willing to go above and beyond to help us search for the car that will make us happy. Antwaine was professional and pleasant to speak with. We look forward to purchasing our vehicle from him soon .

Wonderful dealership!

by from Stow, Ohio |

Acura of Boardman is a great dealership and we wouldn't buy from anyone else. They are very professional and fair and we highly recommend them.

Wonderful dealership!

by from Stow, Ohio |

Dwayne Rowe,s performance

by from Wellsville,Ohio 43968 |

Dwayne did an outstanding job getting me to purchase a Mirage.He treated me well and was very informative about the car.He thoroughly explained everything to my satisfaction.Dwayne did an outstanding job.

very pleased.

by from girard, oh |

received a promotional advertisement from them. contacted them and a very persistant jerry aaron kept contacting me. never thought i would get a brand new car but i did. am glad i went in and they were a very good staff of people there. thank you boardman mitsubishi.

More than satisfied

by from youngstown, Ohio |

I couldnt get a car no where else but they where able to get me car that i wanted , go see antwianen Rutland , he was very helpful and curtious, and handsome .

Great Job, Antwaine!

by from Sharpsville, PA |

We purchased a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander from Antwaine and he did a great job in helping us to make our decision and in making sure we were happy!

Not willing to work with you

by from warren, ohio |

Me and my wife were shopping for a new vehicle as her lease was running out. We looked at the options and deceided to look at something used. I found a vehicle we were interested in and conatcted the salesman and asked if we could work with price. Last i heard was he was going to work on it and get back to me. That was 5 days ago apparently they dont want our business and if they couldnt make a deal happen dont have the courtesy to reply back and let me know. I will be shopping elsewhere and ill be sure to never look at boardman mitsubishi again in the future or recommend them to any of my friends.

March 19, 2014

Dear Aggravated, I am one of the sales managers here and I appreciate your honesty and bringing this to our attention. This certainly is not how we do business! While I understand your frustration and timeline due to a lease turn in, we would like to figure out which sales consultant it is that you were working with so that we may handle this training opportunity. I would be more than happy to have you work with one of my managers to help you obtain more information on your requested unit and price range! Please contact either Erin or Brian at (330) 726-2668. Thank you!

Left in a new car! Great team

by from Youngstown Ohio |

The great team at Boardman Mitsubishi were able to get me, with little credit history out the door in a brand new car! Finance team broke down all the numbers into a clear and very easy to understand way. Took a little back and forth when negotiating, which is to be expected from any dealership. The guys truely make you feel comfortable and are on your side. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

March 19, 2014

MirageOwner - Thank you for your review! We look forward to your continued business in our award winning service department! See you soon!

Awesome!

by from Chester, WV |

We are very pleased with the service that has been provided for us. They went above and beyond to help us be able to purchase the truck we have both wanted.

March 19, 2014

Tammy & Walter - Thank you for your 5 star review! We love doing business with great customers like yourself! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Excellent Salesmanship!!! Gloria & Jose

by from Youngstown, OH |

Very pleased with Dwayne Rowe's customer service and willingness to get us the deal we were looking for on the 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander. We look forward to continuing our business in the future.

March 19, 2014

Gloria & Jose, Thank you for your 5 star review and your kind words about Dwayne! We think he is pretty fantastic too! We look forward to servicing your Mitsubishi with our award winning service department. See you soon!