Montrose Ford-Lincoln

2480 West State Street, Alliance, OH 44601

New 888-443-3902
Used 888-458-1360
Service 877-204-7758

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Buying my Raptor from Dave Kress!

by from Auckland, New Zealand, currently in MD |

I recently purchased a 2014 SVT Raptor from Dave Kress. But mine was a rather unique purchase, as not only was it an out of state purchase, I had to bring my funds over from New Zealand, and register it in my girlfriends name. Dave allowed me to secure it quickly with a deposit, and was great at sending all the forms and everything through to me, and responding to my questions quickly and accurately. He was also very understanding of my circumstance, and patient in waiting for the money to come through. Once we arrived at the dealership, the high level of service continued. Everyone we dealt with there had a high level of knowledge, and were all courteous and professional. I asked for a bedliner 3 days before I was due to pick it up, and they got that organised for me. Dave even stayed for 45 minutes after the dealership closed to show me how to use everything in my new truck, and he took real pride in making sure we enjoyed our time dealing with him. I cannot speak highly enough of Dave and the team at Montrose Ford. I would without a doubt recommend them to anyone! PS, the Raptor is amazing! Thanks guys.

Dave Kress. What a Guy.

by from Louisville, Ohio |

We took our 2010 Fusion in for an oil change and stopped to visit with Dave. He is such a nice and friendly guy. I have known him through my business for many years and always enjoy chatting with him. We were not in the market for another vehicle , but we wanted to see the features on an Escape. We were so impressed with it and the way Dave was so willing to answer all of our concerns we just knew God led us to him this day. We bought the Escape and are very happy with it AND Dave Kress. What a guy to deal with. Willing to go the extra mile for you.

Great experience

by from Salem, OH |

I went in and saw Jessica Hartzell who got me hooked up quick with a new vehicle, despite my financial constraints. Over all it was a great experience with Montrose!

Exceeded expectations

by from Berea, OH |

I purchased a new 2013 F-150 FX4 from Montrose Alliance and could not be happier with the service and the truck. Dave Kress and Scott Heid went above and beyond what I expected from any sales team. Anyone who has ever had a bad experience buying a new vehicle should work with these two gentleman. Their professionalism and willingness to help was amazing. Not only did they help me find the perfect truck but they helped find a second option if necessary. I don't see ever going anywhere else for a new vehicle.

Dave Kress and Jessica Hartzell

by from Minerva, Ohio |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Explorer XLT from Montrose and we could not be any happier......Dave and Jessica went above and beyond the norm.....they answered any and all questions and concerns we had....They were very knowledgeable, and if they weren't sure of something, they quickly found out....Scott Heid, General Sales Manager, was also very courteous and friendly. My husband and I would definitely recommend Montrose Ford of Alliance to anyone interested in looking for a new or used vehicle....We were more than completely satisfied !!!! Thanks again...Dwain and Vicki Stinchcomb ..proud owners ....

Hot Dog (great dealership)

by from canton Ohio |

I was in the market for a reliable used crewcab pickup truck, so my wife called them and whin an hour Scott called me and said he had one I might be interested in < I jumped off my lawnmower and drove over there because we were leaving for a camping trip in 2 days I needed a truck to pull my camper. when I got there I met up with Dave Kress and he told all about this truck and I drove the truck home to show Cindy and you know ( I have to get her OK ) It was a Go ! when I got back to the dealer I met up with Dave again and now we own first name basis. Dave was very proffessional but very easy to talk to and down to earth made buying this truck easy and explained everything Thankyou Scott and Dave Bill Kelly

Dave Kress

by from Alliance, Oh |

Wayne & I have bought 2 new cars from Dave, a 2013 Edge and a 2014 Mustang we could not be happier. Dave took so much time with us to get our payment and needs to exactly where we needed them. If you want a great #1 sales man go to Dave Kress. Thanks Dave We will be back. Tammy & Wayne Roud

Bought a Newer Car

by from Alliance, Ohio |

My Sales Rep was Tara Rae, and let me tell you she handled my mom and myself very well. My mom did not make this sale an easy one, and Tara weathered my mom until the close of sale. Tara was very nice from the moment I walked in the door, and I enjoyed dealing with her. She even called a couple days later, to make sure I was still happy with my car. I was treated like person, and not a pocketbook, like another dealership that I had visited earlier the week before. Thank you Tara and Montrose.

Great Sales Performance

by from canton ohio |

/Martin Huntsman did an outstanding job In selling a a Ford Fusion to us. He followed Through with the entire sales process and we Left with the car the same day we applied. Our friends ask us. Where we received such a Great car. We will recommend Martin. As an Exceptional sales person and Montrose Ford Lincoln a one of a kind dealership!

A wonderful buying experience!

by from Alliance, OH |

Yesterday my husband and I went looking for a car. Buying a car for me actually makes me sick to my stomach because I hate to spend money. We looked another dealership for a car we liked but wanted to look at the Fords before we made our decision. We went to Montrose in Alliance, OH and it was a wonderful experience. Dave Kress was our customer service person and he was delightful. He was pleasant to deal with, he was not over-bearing. He was so very helpful in explaining every step we went through. Needless to say we ended up leasing a 2014 Ford Fusion and I love it. Hats off to the Montrose team!! You guys ROCK!! Bob and Holly Church

Excellent buying experience with Dave Kress

by from Louisville , ohio |

My old car was 15yrs old and completely died on me.. My Aunt referred me to Dave Kress because both she and my cousin had such a great experience with him.. I went in thinking I would be leaving in another used car..I explained my situation to him which I thought would be a difficult one to work with.. And I left in my very first brand new 2014 Ford Focus.. I absolutely love this car! He took the time to work all the numbers and prove to me that a new car lease was my best option.. He compared gas mileage, cost of my recent repairs to my old car, and showed me how making this purchase was actually going to save me $ each month as well as improve my credit score.. After working all the numbers and seeing just how much my old car was costing me a month.. I decided he definitely knew what he was talking about and had my best interest in mind.. Dave Kress was not at all pushy.. He made this scary experience a fun one for me.. So not only did I receive a handshake but a round of applause by the staff.. Every single person I had contact with was wonderful and the entire day was such a positive one.. That my parents who came along ended up also leaving in a brand new Ford Fusion.. They were so happy with Dave's sales ability.. Dave was so great he made a double sale in one visit! And the best part of having a lease as a busy single mother.. Is I have no out of pocket expense for repairs.. ( the only thing he didn't warn me about is just how often I was going to want to visit the car wash.. Lol) I would definitely recommend Dave Kress and Montrose ford in Alliance for your next car.. Dave takes such great care of his clients.. He texts and calls frequently to make sure I'm a happy customer.. Very impressive!! Kristy Griffth