Montrose Ford-Lincoln

2480 West State Street, Alliance, OH 44601

New 888-443-3902
Used 888-458-1360
Service 877-204-7758

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Buying my Raptor from Dave Kress!

by from Auckland, New Zealand, currently in MD |

I recently purchased a 2014 SVT Raptor from Dave Kress. But mine was a rather unique purchase, as not only was it an out of state purchase, I had to bring my funds over from New Zealand, and register it in my girlfriends name. Dave allowed me to secure it quickly with a deposit, and was great at sending all the forms and everything through to me, and responding to my questions quickly and accurately. He was also very understanding of my circumstance, and patient in waiting for the money to come through. Once we arrived at the dealership, the high level of service continued. Everyone we dealt with there had a high level of knowledge, and were all courteous and professional. I asked for a bedliner 3 days before I was due to pick it up, and they got that organised for me. Dave even stayed for 45 minutes after the dealership closed to show me how to use everything in my new truck, and he took real pride in making sure we enjoyed our time dealing with him. I cannot speak highly enough of Dave and the team at Montrose Ford. I would without a doubt recommend them to anyone! PS, the Raptor is amazing! Thanks guys.

Great Service

by from East Canton, Ohio |

I recently purchased a Pontiac G6 with the help of Dave Kress. I am 22 years old and this is my first real investment as an adult. I am more than pleased with this company and all of the help Dave has done. This being my first car I was completely nervous to make the purchase and by the time I was able to sign the papers he had made me feel completely reassured that I was making the right choice. The day I bought the car a tire pressure light had came on, the next day they allowed me to come in and Mr. Kress had it fixed right away. The entire staff has helped me in this experience, and made me feel like a valued customer, not as if they were just trying to make another sale. The reason I even contemplated getting a care from Montrose Ford Alliance was due to the fact that in March of this year my parents also bought a car here, and received the same excellent service. I am beyond proud of my new car. I am a waitress at a local diner in Belden Village, and I have referred a few customers and co-workers to come here. I have also done a lot of bragging to close friends and family members telling them that if they are in need of a car they should go no where other than to Dave Kress at Montrose.

Satisfied Customer!!

by from Lisbon, Ohio |

I recently purchased a 2013 Dodge Journey. A big thank you to Jessica Hartzell for helping us. It was a quick and easy process. All of the staff that we dealt with was very helpful and was able to work with us in getting a payment that was in our price range. This was the quickest buying processes we have gone through when purchasing a new vehicle. I highly recommend Montrose Ford to others out there that are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Thank you to all the staff!!!

Beyond Belief!

by from Leetonia, Ohio |

After having financial hardships, my family had no other choice than to file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Not in a million years would I ever believe we could go and get financed for a beautiful car just over a year later. Tara Berry and Jessica Hartzell did it! They both worked tirelessly and made our dreams of getting a new car, and our financial future back on track. THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your hard work and dedication. You are both a blessing!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Montrose and their dedicated staff (especially Jessica and Tara) to anyone looking for new or used vehicle. Our shopping and buying experience was like no other dealership I have ever been to.

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Robertsville, Ohio |

My wife and I just purchased a 2012 Ford Fiesta today and could not be happier with Jessica Hartzell, our sales person. She very pleasant to deal with, which seems to be a rarity these days.

Excellent Service and Professional Staff

by from Canton, Ohio |

Dave Kress has been nothing less than professional and has exceeded our expectations. We first leased a 2012 Ford Explorer and had excellent service during that time. The whole sales staff was very pleasant to work with and the follow up was world class. When my lease was up, we decided to buy out the lease in which Dave Kress once again exceeded my expectations with follow up and service. Thank you Dave and look forward to future business!

We love our Ford Escape!!

by from Alliance, Ohio |

Our previous vehicle was becoming a huge burden due to recurrent transmission issues. While we were at Montrose waiting for once again another service appointment for this vehicle we decided to browse the well stocked sales lot of Montrose. We had been doing some internet research on 2014 Ford Escapes for some time as we often thought of getting into a new vehicle and getting out of our old "lemon". We had dealt with Montrose in the past and were very pleased with the level of service we received. We decided to speak with Dave Kress at Montrose, after reading some really great things about his level of service during our research. We couldn't have made a better decision!! Dave was professional, honest and so committed to helping us get out of the "lemon" and into the most amazing vehicle. There was none of the high pressure sales tactics you dread when buying a car. No games. No gimmicks. He was just an honest, down to earth guy trying to help us with our "car situation". We truly believe he had our best interests at heart while trying to keep our payments well within our family's small budget. Never did we feel pressured during the entire process. It was as if he was our friend helping us to find the best solution to our problem. Dave took his time explaining our options to buy or lease and laid it all out on paper for us. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all of our questions. He made himself available for follow up questions about the process and the vehicle. We cannot say enough about the whole experience. We highly recommend Montrose Ford Alliance to anyone looking to buy a new/used vehicle. Our experience was top notch!! Not only did we get an amazing new vehicle but our experience was second to none. We will be back at Montrose for all of our future service and car buying needs!! Thanks again Dave Kress , we are truly satisfied customers!!!!

We love our 2012 Lincoln MKZ!!

by from Alliance, OH |

After looking at every car on the Montrose Alliance's lot and test driving several different models (we spent hours agonizing over what to buy), Mike Stevens and Dave Kress went above and beyond to put us into a 2012 Lincoln MKZ AWD, loaded and with the sport package that my husband absolutely loved. A few days later, we took a ride to Salem and I was unhappy with the comfort of the passenger seat because I have fibromyalgia. We went back to the dealership and test drove another 2012 Lincoln MKZ - a gorgeous gray blue exterior with cream/wood grain/black interior and mesh/leather seats that were so much softer! AND it has a navigation system! With the help of Dave Kress and Mike Patton we switched the Lincolns, signed the new paperwork and happily drove away in our beautiful Lincoln that is SUCH a pleasure to drive. It is the nicest all around vehicle we have ever owned! We will be forever grateful the everyone at the dealership that assisted in finding us the perfect car...not an easy task! These guys were great!

Great service from David Kress

by from East Canton, Ohio |

In the spring of this yaer I stopped by Montrose to talk to David Kress.I told what kind of vechile I was looking for and my price range.He called me in May and said he had the perfect vechile for me a 2008 Mercuy Mariner,one owner, low milage and in great condition.I stopped by the same day and liked it so much I purchased it and drove my new car the same evening. David has also sold new trucks and cars to my family members also. Everyone was very pleased with David and the service at Montrose in Alliance.Fran Majestic

Exceptional customer service!

by from Salem, Ohio |

We purchased a 2014 Ford Escape from Montrose Ford in Alliance, Ohio on June 26,2014. All the people that we came in contact with were so thoughtful and helpful and they have been that way since the purchase. They have called to make sure we are very happy. We especially want to thank Scott, the sales Manager and Mitchell Hill the salesman. We think that Montrose Ford in Alliance are a good team. We have to get used to all the new technology on these new cars and Mitchell has been so good working with us showing us how to do certain things on the GPS and radio especially. Thank you Montrose Ford in Alliance.

Loved buying a new car

by from Canton, OH |

Dave Kress sold us our new Lincoln MKZ. Dave was very accommodating and thorough in giving us details on the car and helping us to negotiate a contract through Ford. Dave was very professional and easy to deal with and we would recommend him to anyone in the market for a new car. Everyone was wonderful to work with and all were friendly and nice.