Montrose Ford-Lincoln

2480 West State Street, Alliance, OH 44601

New 888-443-3902
Used 888-453-0413
Service 877-204-7758

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

By far the best experience at a dealership!!

by from Alliance,ohio |

Montrose in alliance went above and beyond to get my mom in the vehicle she loved!! A very helpful, professional and yet fun atmosphere. Bruce grope was our sales professional, and couldn't have asked for a better one! Thanks again to everyone at Montrose in alliance!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Tallmadge, Ohio |

Most pleasant car purchasing venture I have ever had. David Kress was very patient and informative. Would most certainly recommend Montrose Alliance to anyone.

Great Service, Great service Advisor

by from North Canton, Ohio |

Asked for the work to be completed when I returned at 3:30. Asked Service Advisor Tonya Baker to check for special terms and rebates on My Ford Service Credit Card. When I returned, the work was finished and I received two rebates PLUS 6 months sane as cash. She took care of all the paper work!!I All had to do was "sign and Drive!! Fantastic Customer Service.

Excellent service!

by from Warren, Ohio |

Dave Sherman, is a great salesman, and very professional. He is very good at his job, and made the experience pleasurable.

Dave Sherman is the best sales professional!

by from alliance, ohio |

My brother had suggested checking out the new Ford Focus. As I was looking around when Dave Sherman asked if I had any questions. I began asking a few I had. He was very professional and yet he was like talking to a friend. He did not pressure me in any way. This was the very best experience I had ever had while buying a car. Both Dave and his manager Mike were very helpful. I give a complete thumbs up to the entire staff at Montrose Ford in Alliance!! You will be completely satisfied and at the same time enjoy your experience while purchasing your new vehicle!!

Great service, friendly atmosphere

by from Homeworth, Ohio |

Very friendly and work hard to get you in the car you are looking at. Great place to go for a new or used car!!!

Search for used Escape

by from Alliance, OH |

Shopped for a used Ford Escape. The sales associate was very helpful and was very knowledgeable about the features of the various possibilities. But he was non-specific about either the trade-in value of my car or the real price of the available cars. We will do more research and will probably return to this dealer and sales person because we purchased one care there before and liked that experience and the service since.

Great job Dave Kress on March 18,2015

by from Louisville, Ohio |

Started out to be a bad day for my husband and myself. Our car was acting up. We stopped at the Ford Dealership on our way home. We were told our car was going to cost more than it was worth and it had 171,000 miles on it. That is when we met Dave Kress . We talked to him about our dilemma. Dave showed us what we could afford and what would work pulling our camper. Dave brought out a 2015 Ford Escape. We went for a ride he explained everything to us. By time we got back we knew everything about the Ford Escape. He answered all our questions. Dave spent time getting our car financed. He got it down to what we could afford. Dave has patience, he never rushed us, even though they were so busy that day.He put our phones in the computer, showed how to work everything, of course when we got home we couldn't get the phone to work. Dave made a follow-up call to see if we still liked our car and if we had any questions. He said to stop by any time and he would show us again. We will be back to Montrose Ford in Alliance, Ohio to see Dave in a few years to buy the beautiful Ford Explorer we couldn't afford this time. I tell everyone what a nice gentleman he is and how he helped us . More then anything we trusted him. We didn't have to walk home. We went home in a pretty Ford Escape. It is fun to drive. Thank You Lynne & Larry Samblanet

Good Deal

by from Louisville |

Once again Dave Kress and the crew at Montrose did and great job. He did and outstanding job on the test drive to show all the things with a C Max Energi and get the most from our car. They got the car I was looking for and the paper work was fast and easy. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.

Patricia Wilson

by from Canton, Ohio 44705 |

Hi my sales rep. was Bruce Grope A fine young man new what he was doing, and got me a vehicle close to what I wanted for the credit. I had been looking a long time, and no one else wanted to help me or try to get me a good deal. He was kind kept my interest by talking to me like I was a friend not just a person he was trying to sale me something. He is a very good sales has the family in mind not just a client. A very professional person. Had me in and out in no time.

Wonderful no pressure service

by from Alliance, Ohio |

Our salesman, Adam Webb, was very knowledgeable and friendly. His attention and service was exemplary!