Buck Chevrolet

321 South Canal St, Canal Fulton, OH 44614

New 888-408-4434
Used 888-409-1373
Service 877-773-7301

Small Town Customer Service You Want....the BIG Savings You Expect!

great wonderful experience

by from hinckley oh |

Jenni was a FANTASTIC person to buy a car from!! She was pleasant and very helpful!!

awesome!!!

by from vermilion ohio |

I got a great deal and a great experience at buck Chevy they were friendly and fair and they don't carry junk cars on there lot its a great place to buy your next new or used car head in and ask for jenni

Impala

by from canal fulton OH |

the staff at Buck Chevrolet were very friendly and helpful, they answered all my questions and made sure i was buying the car i really wanted. I will not hesitate to shop for my next car there.

thankful

by from canton ohio |

My name is Wayne Nash and I just wanted to express the wonderful experience I had while shopping for my car at buck Chevrolet. my salesman name was Johnny and he made my decision much easier because of the great detail he explain about the car I chose.

Great Experience

by from Canal Fulton Ohio |

Great car....Great salesperson....Great Price....I even get free car washes whenever I want them. No complaints and made it a relaxing easy buying experience.

Great Deal

by from Canal Fulton, Ohio |

Good experience and happy with our deal. We searched a long time online and found the car we wanted. We wrapped up our deal and drove home with our new car within 2 hours from arriving. Probably one of the fastest and easiest car purchases I have ever made.

Bought a 2011 Equinox

by from Canal Fulton, OH |

Prices are wonderful and service is excellent! I went in knowing what I wanted to buy and Jonny Dallas was available immediately to help me. He was friendly and helpful and honest. I was out the door and financed with a new car in less than 2 hours. I will definitely buy my next car here and refer my friends and family! As with all purchases, ask your financing questions in detail before signing! The few negative reviews about this place that I read seemed to be related to this. My cost was as expected.

Great Cars, Great Service, Great People

by from Akron OH |

i was in need of car and just filing bankruptcy i was not confident that i would be able to get a vehicle. I received a letter from Buck Chevrolet in Canal Fulton stating they could help me. I really did not want to give them a call for I did not want my feelings hurt again. However, i gave them a chance and was transfered to Jenni she stated "come on in and see what we can do" and that's what I did. I ended up leaving the lot with a 2009 Haundi with very low miles. I was pleased with Jenni and everyone else at Buck Chevrolet.

Gr8 Job over at Buck Chevrolet

by from Akron Ohio |

Jenny was a very good salesperson. She really showed me consideration and was patient with me and my choice of car.Thanks to Buck Chevrolet im on Da road again. I just couldn't wait to be on the road again.. in my Kenny Rogers voice. Thanks jeny an buck Chevrolet for giving me a chance to purchase a car with very low miles!!!

Jenni made our day

by from Akron, OH |

My husband and I had recently filed bankruptcy we were in need of a vechicle my husband decided to call Buck Chevrolet. We were transfered to Jenni and she told us to come in to see what she could do, that was the best thing my husband and I could of done. W1e ended up with a 2009 Haundi Sonota with very low miles. Thanks Jenni and Buck Chevrolet for believing in us.

great dealership and salesperson

by from Massillon OH |

Jeni was my sales person and she did a great job getting me a great deal on a car I wanted. No high pressure sales, just got what we wanted and gave us a great price. I am going to reccoment this dealership to all my friends!