Buck Chevrolet

321 South Canal St, Canal Fulton, OH 44614

New 888-408-4434
Used 888-409-1373
Service 877-773-7301

Small Town Customer Service You Want....the BIG Savings You Expect!

Great Service

by from Akron OH |

Recently purchased a new Chevy Cruze - very professional, polite and made the purchase a joyful experience. 100% satisfied. Thank you for the great car!

Great Service

by from canal fulton ohio |

Had a great time buying my Cobalt and was very satisfied with customer service and pricing.

Awesome Experience

by from Massillon Ohio 44647 |

The guys @ Buck Chevrolet were awesome ... They worked hard to get me into a dependable vehicle I can feel safe driving my grandson in ~ & they were very friendly & courteous. I would recommend them highly to anyone needing a new vehicle

awesome!!!

by from vermilion ohio |

I got a great deal and a great experience at buck Chevy they were friendly and fair and they don't carry junk cars on there lot its a great place to buy your next new or used car head in and ask for jenni

Impala

by from canal fulton OH |

the staff at Buck Chevrolet were very friendly and helpful, they answered all my questions and made sure i was buying the car i really wanted. I will not hesitate to shop for my next car there.

thankful

by from canton ohio |

My name is Wayne Nash and I just wanted to express the wonderful experience I had while shopping for my car at buck Chevrolet. my salesman name was Johnny and he made my decision much easier because of the great detail he explain about the car I chose.

Great Experience

by from Canal Fulton Ohio |

Great car....Great salesperson....Great Price....I even get free car washes whenever I want them. No complaints and made it a relaxing easy buying experience.

Great Deal

by from Canal Fulton, Ohio |

Good experience and happy with our deal. We searched a long time online and found the car we wanted. We wrapped up our deal and drove home with our new car within 2 hours from arriving. Probably one of the fastest and easiest car purchases I have ever made.

Bought a 2011 Equinox

by from Canal Fulton, OH |

Prices are wonderful and service is excellent! I went in knowing what I wanted to buy and Jonny Dallas was available immediately to help me. He was friendly and helpful and honest. I was out the door and financed with a new car in less than 2 hours. I will definitely buy my next car here and refer my friends and family! As with all purchases, ask your financing questions in detail before signing! The few negative reviews about this place that I read seemed to be related to this. My cost was as expected.

Great Cars, Great Service, Great People

by from Akron OH |

i was in need of car and just filing bankruptcy i was not confident that i would be able to get a vehicle. I received a letter from Buck Chevrolet in Canal Fulton stating they could help me. I really did not want to give them a call for I did not want my feelings hurt again. However, i gave them a chance and was transfered to Jenni she stated "come on in and see what we can do" and that's what I did. I ended up leaving the lot with a 2009 Haundi with very low miles. I was pleased with Jenni and everyone else at Buck Chevrolet.

Gr8 Job over at Buck Chevrolet

by from Akron Ohio |

Jenny was a very good salesperson. She really showed me consideration and was patient with me and my choice of car.Thanks to Buck Chevrolet im on Da road again. I just couldn't wait to be on the road again.. in my Kenny Rogers voice. Thanks jeny an buck Chevrolet for giving me a chance to purchase a car with very low miles!!!