Buck Chevrolet

321 South Canal St, Canal Fulton, OH 44614

New 888-408-4434
Used 888-409-1373
Service 877-773-7301

Small Town Customer Service You Want....the BIG Savings You Expect!

Hate Car shopping...but what a Great experience!

by from Mogodore, Ohio |

I was in the market for a vehicle and filled out a form online. I had several car dealerships contact me. I had a guy named Johnny Dallas contact me from a company called Buck Chevrolet. I never heard of this company before nor did I even know where Canal Fulton really was. I went there and dealt with Jenny in sales and I couldnt be happier with my experience!!! They gave me a fair price for my trade-in and went to work right away with my financing options. They got me GREAT monthly payments and put me in a low mile 1 yr. old Chevy Cruze that I love! I previously had never owned a Chevy and wasn't really interested in one. (FYI This thing is a great car if you have never owned a car before) The inventory was impressive and the overall experience was great. If you hate car shopping and want to go to a hassle free dealership that gives you the time to make YOUR OWN decision without pressure, this is the place to go.

Wonderful!!

by from Massillon, Ohio |

Wonderful place to deal with when buying a car.. I bought a used Chevy Cruze and I couldn't be happier..friendly and caring service.. Johnny is off the charts with be helpful :)

Made first time car buying easy and quick!

by from Chagrin Falls, OH |

Had a great time buying a used chevy cruze. Jonny Dallas made everything easy and quick. We were out of there in a matter of a few hours with test driving and making my decision being the longest part with not oppointment scheduled. I would definetly recommend this place to people who would like to purchase a chevy cruze for the best price.

Amazing service!

by from Akron, oh |

Didn't think I would be leaving the dealership with my dream car but they made it happen at a reasonable cost. I'm a college student and this was my first buy. Very patient and hard working for their customers.

Great experience

by from Akron |

Overall experience was great. Meets expectations. The employees are knowledgeable about the cars.

Great Service

by from Akron, Oh |

Went to buy. Car was in my budget range. Customer service was good, and I like the vehicle I purchased.

Buying Used Car

by from Akron. Oh |

The dealership had many Chevy Cruzes available. I had a great experience and the customers service was even better.

First Time Car Buyer

by from Copley, Ohio |

My experience at Buck Chevrolet was very good, their staff was nice, friendly, and enjoyable to work with. I really enjoyed the small town car dealership atmosphere that was not overwhelming or overpowering.

AMAZING!

by from Canton, OH |

They were super friendly and were glad to assist whether answering questions or showing you around. The price of the car(s) were incredible compared to other places. The process was quick and easy. It made my first time buying a car enjoyable.

Super friendly staff great experience

by from Canton, Ohio |

Car buying is always stressful but going to buck Chevrolet made it a little easier. The staff was very friendly and helpful in finding what worked best for us. They also helped us find a loan service that was right for our family. Loved every step of the way. Will for sure be visiting for our next car purchase

great service, great people

by from north canton |

Enjoyed buying our first brand new vehicle from them. Won't buy from anyone else.