Tamaroff Honda Nissan

28585 Telegraph Road, Southfield, MI 48034

New 888-484-3958
Used 888-484-3975
Service 888-489-6759

#1 Honda Dealer In Michigan! Source: AHMC 2014 Retail Volume New.

New Lease

by from Lathrup Village, MI |

From the selection process through the final details in finance, the Tamaroff staff makes everything about getting a new vehicle (either purchase or lease) an effortless experience. We have been going back for years, and will continue to do so as long as we live in this area. We have had experience with other dealers in the past, both Honda and others, which makes our decision to keep going to Tamaroff a very easy choice.

May 15, 2015

Hi Rick. Thank you for choosing Tamaroff for the purchase of your new vehicles. We appreciate the kind words and continued business! Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager.

review of car purchase experience

by from Royal Oak |

Excellent service was provided to me at Tamaroff when buying my Nissan Rogue .

Excellent service

by from Troy, Michigan |

This was the first service after our car purchase here. The service personnel were very friendly and explained the service details really well. The very satisfying thing about the whole process was theat the customer waiting lounge had a good selection of bagels, donuts, and coffee and two large screen led Tvs. Our waiting time was over just like that and we got our car serviced in a jiffy.

Great service makes a happy customer !

by from Novi, MI |

Coming from a foreign country, I was looking for a new car but most importantly for a person that would advise and help me all along. Sean Walter took great care of me and the time to advise and inform me of what was necessary to get possession of a new car, getting insurance, ... Sean found the car I wanted REALLY fast. That was a very unexpected surprise too. I found myself writing a note to Sean the day after the sale to let him know how pleasant it was to work with him. But I was beaten by a few minutes with a note coming from him to thank me for the nice relationships during the sale process ! So the man has style too ! I'll be happy to return for my next new car !

Maintenance Service Inspection

by from Novi, Michigan |

The service was prompt and professional. I was extremely pleased with the service.

Great experience buying a new Accord

by from SE MI |

Wanted an easy, hassle free experience and that's what I got. No high pressure sales tactics, just a few emails and the best price up front. My sales consultant, Sean Walter, made it painless. I'd buy another car from here without hesitation.

June 11, 2015

Hi Marc. Thank you for visiting Tamaroff for the purchase of your new Honda. Glad to hear Sean delivered a great buying experience to you. Enjoy your new Accord! Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager.

Service Department

by from detroit, mi |

Service was excellent and my wait time was excellent as well!!!!

June 11, 2015

Hi Alona. Thank you for trusting Tamaroff with your service needs. Glad to hear you had a excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you next time! Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager

Tamaroff service experience

by from west bloomfield michigan 48324 |

I called to find out the wait the said to bring the vehicle is and the would get right to me. I got there about 30 - 40 minutes later and they got me right in and I was back on the road within 30nminutes.. excellent service and I will definitely be back.

June 11, 2015

Thank you for visiting Tamaroff for the service of your vehicle. Glad to hear we got you back on the road with minimal down time! Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager

Tamaroff service

by from Livonia MI |

I received an appointment the same day I called. I dropped off the car and was driven by the courtesy shuttle to work within fifteen minutes Two hours later my car was repaired, washed and waiting for me. The repair was covered under the warranty so no charge An excellent experience overall.

June 6, 2015

Hi K. Thank you for visiting Tamaroff for you service needs! We're glad we could help get you back on the road with a smooth and positive experience. We appreciate the positive review! Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager.

Satisfied Customer

by from Beverly Hills, MI |

Just brought my vehicle in for an oil change, since it is still under warranty. The Service Writer, Charles Pettway, understood that I wanted to experience minimal waiting, and made sure my vehicle was serviced and returned quickly. Over the years I have found the Service Department at this dealership to consistently try very insure its customers are satisfied. Seems to be a well run shop, with experienced Mechanics.

June 6, 2015

Hi Michael. Thank you for trusting Tamaroff with your service needs. Your satisfaction is what's most important to us! We look forward to seeing you next time. Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager.

New Car Purchase/Pick Up

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

I worked with Salesperson Don S. and Finance Manager, Jason T. Each of them were professional and effective in their respective positions. I thank them both for a great Nissan purchasing experience!

June 6, 2015

Hi Nicole. Thank you for visiting Tamaroff for the purchase of your new vehicle. We're glad to hear you purchasing experience was a positive one! We look forward to seeing you next time. Eric Frehsee General Sales Manager