Tamaroff Honda Nissan

28585 Telegraph Road, Southfield, MI 48034

New 888-484-3958
Used 888-484-3975
Service 888-489-6759

#1 Volume Honda New & Certified Pre-owned Dealer in the State of Michigan!

Exceptional Service

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

Great experience with Tamaroff Nissan. The gentleman (Brandon Barnes) who helped me was exceptional; he was very calm and professional. He actually gave me more confidence upon my arrival and contact with him. Throughout my interaction with him he was just focused on what he could do to help me and to get my business. In the end I drove out of there with a brand new Nissan Maxima SV, and believe you me, I'm a very very happy customer. And because of that experience, Tamaroff Nissan has earned my business for life; purchases, services, referrals... Thank you so much Brandon, and thank you Tamaroff Nissan!

March 3, 2014

Hi Kamarasb, Thanks for your review. We're so glad you had such a great experience here, and that you love your new Maxima. It's a great car! We look forward to serving you in the future. Eric Frehsee General Sales Manager

Great fast service

by from Ferndale MI |

I've been taking my Honda minivan here for two years. Great friendly service, and they do a wonderful job of explaining the work that was done and why.

March 3, 2014

Hi Jon, Thanks for your review, and for your continued business. We appreciate your loyalty! Eric Frehsee General Sales Manager

Great Service

by from Plymouth MI |

Van was serviced in a timely professional matter, As always very please. Thanks Chris.

February 4, 2014

Hi, Karen. Thanks for the review. We're glad you found the service professional and quick -- that's our goal! Thanks for your business, and we hope to see you again. Eric Frehsee General Sales Manager

great staff makes a great dealship

by from Southfield, MI |

the car was brought in and evaluated. They told me what needed to be done and when it would be done. Everything was as stated. Every person that interacted with me was courteous, warm and helpful. The car looks like new and they taught me that the car can be run through the wash with the bike rack on the roof! 5 stars

February 1, 2014

Hi, Alon. Thanks for all of your business! We've seen that you've not only serviced your car here, but you've also bought several vehicles for your family...and you've been in our body shop, too :) We hope to continue to be your dealer of choice in the future.

Great and considerate customer service

by from Detroit, MI |

I had a very good experience when my car was serviced. Everyone was very polite and professional. Mike is a standout; very professional and very pleasant to work with. A real human being.

February 1, 2014

Thanks for your review, Sam. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Customer Service and Quality is tops.

by from Southfield, MI |

Thank you for servicing my vehicle as it reaches the nearly 200,000 miles mark.

February 1, 2014

Thanks for your review, Vickie. We hope to see you again.

Buying experience w/ their internet sales manager.

by from Sterling Hts., MI |

I had to take my car in for an issue and I had a great service advisor, Matt. He accommodates all my concerns and he is good, polite, knows his job well and very knowledgeable of my 2014 Honda-CRV & very helpful. Great first time experience with Tamaroff Honda Service Shop, because of very good service advisor and good staff.

February 1, 2014

Hi, Millan. Thanks for the review. We're glad you had a great experience here. Next time you're in for service, let us give you a free car wash...and we'll vacuum it, too. Thanks for being a Tamaroff customer.

Poor service

by from Lima, ohio |

Did not rotate tires as per code. Some bs about they didn't need it. Told them to fix interior light. Marked on sheet as being checked and ok. Does not work and certainly not fixed. Was supposed to do B13 service. A how much was really done. Will take back to my regular honda dealer and get good service.

February 1, 2014

Hi, Karen. We're sorry that you had a poor experience. It is not representative of how we do business here at Tamaroff. We hope you'll give us another chance to prove that to you. If you want to take us up on the offer, please contact me, Eric Frehsee, general sales manager. My email address is efrehsee@tamaroff.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

Great service

by from Detroit, MI |

I had a good experience on Friday. At every level, the customer service was excellent. I especially appreciated Mike. He was very straightfoward when questions were asked,, and I didn't feel he was ever trying to "hustle me." by pushing questionable repairs. I also liked that my car was washed after the service. (The last time, it was not washed.) The facilities were quite clean. I wish the waiting room had sports magazines or local papers, but this is not a deal breaker in the least. At the cashier's station, all of the employees seemed very friendly with ready smiles, etc.

February 1, 2014

Hi, Samuel. Thanks for your review. We're glad you had a good experience here. Thanks for your tip about the sports magazines...as it happens, I just checked the waiting room, and we have a few Sports Illustrated issues waiting for you! We hope to see you again.

Prompt efficient service

by from Rochester hills |

I appreciated the new service of checking and repairing windshields and also the excellent service as well as checking all fluids.

February 1, 2014

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again at Tamaroff.