Tamaroff Honda Nissan

28585 Telegraph Road, Southfield, MI 48034

New 888-484-3958 New888-484-3958
Used 888-484-3975 Used888-484-3975
Service 888-489-6759 Service 888-489-6759

#1 Honda Dealer In Detroit! Source: AHMC 2015 Retail Volume New.

Great experience!

by from Detroit,Michigan |

I appreciated not having to be locked in by an appointment time for what I needed to have done, oil change and filter. I was met immediately by the service crew and within ten minutes my car was on its way to be serviced. I was informed about a recall on my vehicle that I had not received prior notice about and was told it would be advantages for me to have my tires rotated at that time as well. I didn't feel like I was being hustled to add more fees to my bill and gladly agreed to the additional services. The estimate given before the work was begun was right on point. I'm always impressed with how clean the service area and the work area are. When the service was complete my car was vaccumed and washed as well. Great service ladies and gents! Keep up the good work.

April 21, 2015

Hi APJ. Thank you for visiting Tamroff for your service needs. I'm glad to hear we were able to get you back on the road in minimal time and that you had an all around positive experience. We look forward to seeing you next time! Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager.

Tamaroff wow is all i can say

by from commerice twp |

I had my car dropped off there i have never been treated so respectfully as i came back in today the young man who worked on my car greeted me as i walked threw the door. everyone was over the top respectful and they even washed an vacuumed my car out thanks again for your service

April 21, 2015

Hi Debbie. Thanks for trusting Tamaroff with your service needs. Glad to hear you experience was a positive one and look forward to seeing you next time! Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager.

Great place to do business with

by from Southfield, MI |

Great place to do business with. Very friendly and very fair.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for visiting Tamaroff for your service needs and the purchase of your vehicle. Your business is greatly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you next time. Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager.

New car experience

by from Redford, MI |

Tamaroff continues to provide excellent customer service. I have always driven Nissan vehicles. I like Nissan vehicles because they are good, stylish, and reliable cars. I continue to return to Tamaroff Nissan because of the customer service. When I am at Tamaroff, I feel like I am at home. From the purchase of the vehicle as well as the routine maintenance, I never feel as if they are taking advantage of me. I feel like I am getting the same level of service that they would give any of their family members.

April 7, 2015

Hi Kristie, Thank you for visiting Tamaroff for the purchase of your new vehicle. I am glad to hear you were treated in a positive manner. We look forward to seeing you in many years to come! Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager.

Check-Up Service = Thumbs UP !!!

by from Detroit, Michigan |

Customer Representative who handled my 100.000 mile check-up was very professional, informed and pleasant. Told me what needed to be done and explained everything, including the cost. The remodeling done at the dealership is very impressive ! The new Customer Waiting Area is convenient, comfortable, open, with a nice selection of snacks, beverages and complimentary eats and drinks. The remodeled entrance to the garage area where Customer Service Reps greet you when you bring your vehicle in, is also welcoming and open. The reps desk now faces the customer when they arrive. The open look is fresh, looks organized and gives the impression 'They" are ready to take care of business. Nice touch! Thumbs UP !!!!

April 7, 2015

Hi Linda. Thank you for visiting Tamaroff for your service needs. Glad to hear you enjoyed our newly remodeled service area. We look forward to seeing you next time! Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager

Review

by from Wixom, MI |

Mark is always friendly and professional. The newly remodeled service area looks great.

April 2, 2015

Hi Deborah, Thank you for visiting Tamaroff for your service needs! We appreciate your business and positive review! Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager

These guys know how to deal!

by from Plymouth, MI |

I'm a satisfied repeat customer. The Versa I purchased two years ago from Tamaroff was totaled in an accident; I needed another car soon! I shopped around a half-dozen dealers to compare brands, models and prices. Tamaroff had exactly the vehicle I wanted in stock, and beat everyone else by $30 per month on a no money down 3-year lease.

March 23, 2015

Hi Jack, Sorry to hear about your Versa but glad you're ok! Thank you for giving Tamaroff the opportunity to provide you with another vehicle at a competitive price. Enjoy your new car! Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager.

David

by from Waterford mi |

Love this dealer, never will go anywhere buying or servicing

March 23, 2015

Hi David, Thank you for the kind words and for trusting Tamaroff with your buying and service needs. We greatly appreciate it! Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager.

oil change

by from Franklin, MI |

I was calling to make an appointment for an oil change and they said I could come in that same afternoon. The remodeled waiting area looks terrific, with a TV area and quieter work area.

March 16, 2015

Hi Diana, Thank you for visiting Tamaroff for your service needs! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated waiting area! We'll see you next time. Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager

Fridays and Mondays very busy

by from Franklin, MI |

I had to bring the car in Thursday afternoon, in order to get it checked on Friday. I am concerned that even though my "Check emissions" warning was on, nothing was found.

March 17, 2015

Hi Catherine, Thank you for visiting Tamaroff for you service needs! I understand your concern in regards to your emissions warning light however in some instances a warning light can come on as "false" or "intermittent code" that requires a simple resetting of the light and after a period of monitoring without the light re appearing, there is no issue. Hope this helps! Eric Frehsee, General Sales Manager