Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 800-368-1385 Used 800-368-1385
Service 800-954-0275 Service 800-954-0275

Great experience!

by from Massillon, Ohio |

Brian Glasper was a wonderful salesman. He took his time with us, made sure we were comfortable and met our needs. We have purchased several cars in the past from other dealerships and we feel that Brian worked the hardest for us and had such a wonderful attitude. Great experience!

April 8, 2015

Linda, thank you for the wonderful review. Brian does an excellent job, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask!

bad experience (2 stars because I couldn't do 1

by from Massillon oh |

My car was towed there 4 weeks ago, when I called to let then know I was dropping it off no one informed me that paperwork needed to be signed before they could work on it. A week goes by. I try to call , leave voice mails no response. Then finally another week they said we are not able to get to it this week most likely monday ( it's friday) that week goes by. Trying to call and left voice mails throughout the week. I don't know what's going on. Finally I get ahold of someone. They tell me that I have to come in and sign paperwork before they can work on it( 3 weeks later) then I go in and sign it. Next week. They email me the diagnosis. So they diagnosed it and get me a key. Then after calling and calling I get ahold of someone and let them know I want my starter fixed as well. So they order the part. He said it'll be fixed by thursdsy. I called all week to see if I could make a deal to get wheel bearings fixed too. At least 3 voice mails . Called everyday. No one has responded to any of my voicemails. Made a deal with another car shop at 3:30 to fix wheel bearings friday. Also I have an event I have to be at which now I have to find a ride for. My car is suppose to be fixed thursday. I've been calling all week and just got ahold of a manager last night. And they said my cars not fixed. They didn't even start. The Manger that was working on my car is sick. Ok that's fine. Thanks for letting me know though. So I can plan and cancel other car appointments. So it's friday. The manager I talked to last night was suppose to call me first thing this morning. He didnt. So I called . He said he'd call back in 20 to see what he can do.Hasn't called back. Now this is beyond frustering. Your a dealership be more professional than that. Terrible at communicating. I've been out of having my car for a month at least because of a key and a starter. I understand he got sick the recently I just want someone to communicate what's going on with my car. And no putting it on the back burner.

I recently purchased a used 2013 Chrysler van

by from North Canton, OH |

The salesman, Brian Glasper showed us several vans for our consideration. He was courteous and friendly. He took his time with us, After taking van home the first night a previously unseen dent was found, and a repair was made, that was agreeable to the dealership and me.

October 23, 2015

Randy, thanks for sharing your experience! We're happy to hear that you had such a great visit working with Brian. If you need anything else, please let us know.

great customer service

by from Columbus,Ohio |

my wife and I was looking for a car. we saw one we liked at progressive. they took very good care of us. helped us through the whole process. I will go back and get another car.

July 10, 2015

Thanks for stopping in! We appreciate your kind review and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Wow - Where has this guy been?

by from Southington, OH |

Clayton Cross from Progressive was invaluable as a Car Salesman. His Christian testimony was exactly what made us know we could trust him. He treated us much better than any other car salesman has ever treated us. He did not pressure us so we had to make a spur of the moment decision. We told him that we needed to leave to get our children lunch and drop them off at their grandparents and then we would call him back after lunch and he gave us the price to ponder on the vehicle while we were gone. Of course we came back and bought our vehicle. I cannot say enough good about this man. Keep hiring good people like Clayton and you will have a lifelong customer. This really reflects upon this car dealership. Wow. Good job Progressive.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! Clayton does an excellent job, and we appreciate you taking a moment to let us know that you had such a great experience with him. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask!

amazing and friendly service

by from Detroit, Mi |

My wife and I drove about 3-1/2 hours from Michigan to visit this dealership. We would have made a trip double the distance for the service we received here. All of the staff members we dealt with we very professional and courteous. Dean Bricker was are sales associate, he was more than helpful with any and all questions or concerns we had. Dean was highly knowledgeable about our vehicle, more so than just the basics. Alyssa, our financier was equally as talented. She made the financing process quick and painless. We would absolutely recommend this dealership to any one!

April 24, 2015

Thank you for the review! Dean and Alyssa are fantastic to work with, and we appreciate you taking the time to pay them each such wonderful compliments! If we can help you out with anything else, please let us know.

SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from N. CANTON, OH |

My husband and I are no longer skeptical of taking our car to a dealer for service and repair. I have been going to Progressive over the past three years and they have always EXCEEDED my expectations regarding customer service and out-of-pocket expense. MICHAEL CORBIN is an EXCELLENT service rep and has taken very good care of me and my family. I really appreciate that his number one priority is making sure the customer is satisfied. He is kind, caring, efficient and knows how to add levity to any situation! Don't hesitate to take your car to Progressive.....you will NOT be disappointed!

April 24, 2015

Warren and Jen, thank you for the kind review! Your trust means a lot to us and we're happy to hear that Mike has done such a wonderful job taking care of you and your family. If there is anything else you need, please let us know!

Car buying experience

by from Canton, OH |

Mark was great to work writh. He was patient with us, and helped us get a great deal on an awesome car. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with our experience.

April 8, 2015

Tim and Amanda, thank you for the kind words! We're happy to hear that Mark took such excellent care of you during your visit. Enjoy your new car!

Misleading

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I looked on Cars.com at this dealership and called in advance about exactly what I was looking for. The particular vehicle that I was looking at seemed to be priced under market value but had an excellent write-up and nothing bad on CarFax. Below is the exact quoted ad. **COMMENTS * Low Miles * 4X4 * Alloy Wheels * Automatic * One Owner * Auto Check Certified * Print This Advertisement, Get Your Vehicle. It is that easy at Progressive to get your dream vehicle. When was the last time you smiled as you turned the ignition key? Feel it again with this superb-looking 2014 Jeep Compass. Have one less thing on your mind with this trouble-free Compass. All the services on this vehicle are up to date and surpass the requirements by the manufacturer * Our vehicles are priced very competitively, but rest assured, unlike some of our competitors, Progressive does not overlook quality * This vehicle has been thoroughly inspected by factory trained technicians and comes with a 3 day money back guarantee and a limited warranty for peace of mind. Serving the State of Ohio and the local cities of Massillon, Canton, Akron and Cleveland. Also Visit us at Progressivedodge.com.** **Before I took an hour and half drive there, I asked if there were more of the same vehicles in a similar price range and was assured that there were plenty. The above listed vehicle was no where near what they described. The front hood had extensive damage from what appears to have been from a hail storm or left out at a golf course driving range. When I inquired about the other several remaining vehicles in my price range, they had all been sold just at that minute but they still had others available that were well above the prices I was quoted. It was at that point I demanded my keys back and left the dealership, never to return. I think they have a poor sense of how to conduct "honest and fair" business. Shop there at your own risk.

February 16, 2015

We are all upset to hear of your recent experience here at Progressive. We are currently going through a time of growth and due to that growth we are expanding our inventory to meet those demands. With that demand we are supplying a greater range of vehicles to compliment the requests that we have heard back from our customers. Those requests consist of having different years, makes, models and price options available. We are aware of the concern and have already put into place changes with our comments on our listings pages and have also trained our staff to handle this influx of new vehicles and added customers. If you would like to contact the owner directly you can do that by asking for Tim Sanders at 330-833-8585 or email at tsanders@progressiveautogroup.com.

waste of time.

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

Well, I should know better. My wife and are were interested in possibly trading our truck in for an SUV. I have a lease (through this dealer) that I would have traded in early. My wife called on the way to the dealer and asked if the salesman I had spoken with was available (who I felt was honest during our first conversation). They told he was and that they had "4 hemi powered durangos on the lot". We then find out not only do they have ZERO hemi durangos...but only one durango at all, which was not even close to what we wanted. My wife and I got to the dealer to find the salesman busy with another customer (not his fault). We then were shopped around to two different "sales people" the second of which in my opinion needs to find a line of work outside selling cars, she is clueless. They never ran our credit, never offered to show any vehicles. Just offered that either buying a dodge journey (not even close to what we wanted), or to "buy out your truck right now" were our only "realistic options today". I receive my late fathers employee pricing, which they never really acknowledged. I feel that fact that they will not make as big a commission selling us a car or truck as they would with someone else, a tactic I have witnessed at another local dealership in barberton. Honestly I felt this visit was a waste of time and in the future will take my business elsewhere. I did receive a phone call today (two days after) from the last salesperson asking what could be done for us to get in a car. Further proof that this place was a one-and-done for me.