Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

7966 Hills and Dales Rd NW, Massillon, OH 44646

Used 800-567-3809

financing

by from columbus |

getting ready to head to progressive this weekend. was told I was pre-approved, because of divorce and other medical issues I do have less than perfect credit... has anyone had any experience with progressive who may have had the same types of credit issues like me? If so, how was your experience?

Bad Dealer

by from Stow, Ohio |

Don't waste your time here, go to another dealer that know what they are doing. I made an appointment on Friday to look at a van on Sat. morning. They sold the vehicle on Friday and never told me after I specifically asked them to call if the vehicle sold before my appointment. So I drove over an hour total for nothing. When I got to the dealership they could not even find the van for over twenty minutes. If this is how they treat a prospective customer I would hate to see how they treat their current ones.

Best Buying Experience!

by from Jefferson, OH |

My husband and I just purchased our second vehicle from Progressive and are so glad we came back. Once again, we just called Mr. Gordish, and he and Francesca found the perfect SUV for our family. It was completely hassle free. Dan listened to what we were looking for and his knowledge of all the different cars helped us make the best decision. Fran took us on a test drive and helped us figure out all of the new bells and whistles our old Cadillac didn't have. We LOVE our new Dodge! It has every option we could ever want and there is plenty of space for a family of five with two dogs. We felt they did an excellent job giving us our financing options. One more thing I would like to mention, we live over an hour and a half from the dealership. We came back again because our experience last time was just a good. We have recommended others to do so as well. Completely worth the drive every few years. They have another customer for life!

Maria Hattery was AWESOME

by from Sandyville, OH |

Maria Hattery was very helpful. She was very friendly. We wasn't sure what kind of car we wanted to buy. She showed us different cars and took them for a test drive. She knew all the information about the cars. She got us the best price. I am so glad we came to Progressive and had her as our salesman. You are very lucky to have her as an employee. Thank you!

LOVE MY S-10

by from Massillon |

Enjoyed the buying experience... great price ,,,no high pressure .... Francesca was awesome to work with. Got a better price than expected . Very pleased!!

Used Car Purchase

by from Canton, Ohio |

Purchased a used car for our son. After visiting other dealers in the area we chose to make our purchase at Progressive.

There will be a next time!

by from Canton, OH |

My husband and I went in to trade and ended up with two vehicles instead of one! We worked with Tom Farkas and had a very pleasant experience (even with our 3 year old running around). Well, shortly after, circumstances dictated that two vehicles were not going to work for us. So I worked directly first with Craig Sanders and then Tim Sanders and had another great experience. It is not often in business that the owners themselves care enough to work directly with the customer. They were polite and friendly and personally addressed my situation with the utmost professionalism. All and all, CLASS ACT at Progressive! They have earned my future business and I would recommend the dealership to anyone.

AWSOME DEALS GREAT SALES TEAM

by from CANTON OHIO |

I WANT TO THANK BRIAN AND WAYNE AND TIM FOR THE AWSOME DEAL THAT I GOT ON A 2013 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS . THANK YOU AGAIN FOR GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY . THANKS PENNY

Great place to buy a vehicle!

by from Massillon, OH |

When working with Tim Sanders, you know you will always be in good hands. Not only is he a dealer "for the people" he makes you feel as though you are part of his family by always personally taking care of the customers. I have purchased several cars from Tim over the years, and I have never been let down. Shane Clark also took his time in showing me cars and was a great product specialist. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to work with! Ya Shane.... I got the car with the "swoopy" windows...... When I get that urge to purchase a new vehicle again (as I frequently do) I will be back to visit Tim and everyone at Progressive! Abby : )

PI**ED OFF!!

by from Butler, PA |

Setup an appointment to see a particular vehicle. Live 2 1/2 hours away. Called the morning of appointment. Was told vehicle was there and even gave my cell number if something happened. Showed up 2 1/2 hours later to find out that vehicle had been sold to an employee's relative. Not only that...it was sold prior to my appointment date. They never bothered to update their inventory nor did they bother to visually check to see if that vehicle was physically there. Also...was never offered anything for my trouble. I practically had to beg for a gift card that was supposed to be given to me for showing up for the appointment "worth up to $100. Turned out to be $5. Guessing that all of them are $5 gift cards. After looking at a few other vehicles and being disappointed, they tried to get me to buy a new vehicle. They still have the vehicle listed on cars.com as well as their website. Either they're lazy, or are simply using "bait and switch". Garbage dealer. Would never recommend to anyone!

Progressive Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

May 26, 2013

We are sorry for what happened. This is Craig Sanders, the owner of Progressive Auto Group, getting back to you on this situation. I want to let you know that we have made great strides in the last couple of months working toward getting this problem fixed. Our staff is now communicating with our customers much better and more often so this type of thing doesn't happen to others. As for the gift card grab bag, we do have $100 cards, I wish you would have gotten one, it may have helped this unfortunate situation at least little.