Village Motors

784 Wooster Rd, Millersburg, OH 44654

New 888-294-9640
Used 888-367-2508
Service 888-229-5006

We offer both Ford Certified Blue Oval and Chrysler Five Star Certified Vehicles.

Friendly and willing to stay after hours!

by from Dalton, Ohio |

My husband and I stopped just before they closed (which we didn't realize) and John Williams was friendly and didn't make us feel like we inconvenienced him by making him stay after hours! He took time with us! It wasn't til we were leaving that we realized we had kept him past closing hours!

Great service!

by from Greencastle, IN |

They are happy to answer any questions you may have, whether it may be the answer you want or not!

No Response!

by from West Virginia |

Sent email via cars.com about a Ford F-150 Lariette that I was interested in. Got no response. The truck sold and still no one returned my email.

Village Motors responded to this review

February 13, 2014

We are very sorry that we never got back to you. At that time we were changing our Internet Salesperson and we didn't respond. We've improved our process so that we are very quick to respond to each inquiry.

online chat

by from kentucky |

was a pleasure in dealing with john...he offered to look up special deals and incentives nfor me in case i was ready to purchase...my kind of service!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review of internet chat with John Williams

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I have been looking for a used Ford Freestar and went to the Autotrader.com website. I found one at Village Motors in Millersburg, Ohio I thought might work for my family. As I was looking over the options, pictures, and comments related to the Freestar a pop-up chat message box appeared; and it indicated that John Williams was ready to chat if I had any questions. Since I live so far from Millersburg I decided to chat and ask John a few questions about the condition of the van. He was very responsive and answered all of my questions. He also offered to go out and look the van over personally and report his finding to me via email. I appreciate him taking time to do this for me. Our conversation was very informative and I await his email.

What an Experience!!!!

by from Millersburg, OH |

What a great place to do business. The guys at Village Motors go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction and that means alot to a buyer in today's market. I would certainly recommend them to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Pickup purchase

by from ashland, ohio |

Cut and dried deal. no hassels. they knew what i needed and was looking for. they had the truck. most of the deal was worked out over the phone and internet. speedy paperwork the actual day of the deal at the dealership. good hometown people.

Village Motors responded to this review

October 26, 2011

Thank-you! We try hard to make all transactions as easy as possible. Please keep us in mind in the future!