Park Mazda of Wooster

4404 Cleveland Rd, Wooster, OH 44691

New 888-929-8834
Used 888-779-9843
Service 888-868-1954

Test drive and experience luxury care and affordable prices

Love my CX-5

by from Shreve, Ohio |

I purchased my second vehicle from them yesterday & couldn't be happier! I went in hoping to buy the CX-5 but wasn't sure if I could get the financing. I worked with Ray Stewart with help from Rick Preast. Two amazing guys! They went to work for me & put me in my new vehicle! Ray went to bat for me & got me an amazing interest rate, which pleasantly suprised me! He also went out of his way to get me some extra perks for free! I would recommend Park Mazda to anyone that is looking for a great deal & a great vehicle!! I traded in my '08 Mazda 3 which I never had any problems with at a great trade-in price!! Looking for a new car? You need to go here!! Nicest sales team ever that treat you like family!! Thanks guys & Happy New Year!!

January 13, 2015

Thank you very much. We appreciate you and I know Ray and Rick enjoyed working with you. Thank you again.

Great all-around experience!!!

by from Medina, Ohio |

It was truly an awesome and easy experience. My family was looking for a good minivan at a good price and I found one on cars.com at Park Mazda of Wooster. I emailed and texted Ray Stewart regarding the van and he responded promptly with answers to every question. He was a great guy and his hospitality was much better than your average pushy/sleezy car salesman. We purchased the van that evening and my family is truly ecstatic about the purchase. We will be back and I will recommend Park Mazda of Wooster to ANYONE looking or a simple and rewarding purchase. Ask for Ray Stewart and you wont be disappointed!!!!!Thanks again Ray for everything. You made a growing family very happy.

Honest and Stress-Free

by from Crestline, Ohio |

We looked at numerous car dealerships while looking for our new car. I had a phone call with Ray Stewart and he was very honest and upfront about our search. We handled the entire sale through a few phone calls and e-mails. In under one week, he found the car that we wanted and had it ready for us to pick up. We will definitely be back!

Long Distance Purchase

by from Caro, MI |

I purchased a 2014 CX-5 from Ray Stewart of Park Mazda long distance site unseen. Many would say that is unwise but it was one of the best and easies car purchases I have ever made. Ray provided great service and answered all my questions. The car was eventhing I was told and the deal clencher was that it was delivered to my door! Thanks Ray and Park Mazda.

October 27, 2014

Troy, thank you for the kind words and taking the time to share your experience. We appreciat you and are glad we could help you find the vehicle you desired.

I got the truck I've been waiting for!!

by from Lucas, Oh |

This is my second vehicle purchased from Park Mazda. Since moving to Ohio in 1997 my family has purchased all our vehicles here. I cannot express enough how easy the experience is for me. My questions are answered promptly and professionally, and I always leave feeling like my money was well spent. I would and do recommend Mazda to anyone looking for a vehicle or simply service for their current vehicle. I am avid about the Outdoors, and my Nissan Frontier couldn't be more perfect for my trips. It hauls my trailers with ease. Allows for sleeping in the back on winter nights, and with the cap allows for me to set up my car camping sites like mini outdoor mansions. Can't recommend Park Mazda any higher. If they don't have what you're looking for, they go out of their way to find it. 5 stars and 2 thumbs way way up!!

October 23, 2014

Thank you so much. Your family has been the best and wathching you all develop your careers and futures has been a pleasure. We appreciate you CC all the best PMOW

Excellent over all!!

by from west salem,oh |

At the time i didnt even thank i could get finacing,i met the salesman lamar,who got me aproved in a beautiful 2012 for taurus,lamar even gave me a ride home to drop off my moms car,was in and out of there on a sat in two hours with my ford taurus,thanks lamar,and park mazda.

Thank you we appreciate your response and business.

Proud new owners of a Toyota Camry !!!!!

by from Wooster Ohio |

Lemar was very kind Courteous,and helpful when my wife was looking for her New Car he has followed up to make sure things are going fine and all in all very helpful and easy to work with.

April 9, 2014

Thank you for your rating we will hard to continue to give you excellent service and treatment.

clean and a wonderful place

by from Wooster ohio |

It was a wonderful experience Every time I Buy A Vehicle And We Have Bought 3 Cars From here and every time they have treated us like family and the sales people I always used here is Ray stewart and Rick preast.

Great experience, great value

by from Medina, OH |

Buying my car was a very easy experience. Ray Stewart was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Fair, friendly service

by from Wooster, Ohio |

A very friendly and fair dealership to work with. Ray Stewart is very knowledgeable about the Mazda products and makes car shopping easy.

Great Service

by from Ashland, Ohio |

Sales people were very helpful and never pressured us. Ray Stewart was very helpful and knowledgeable. We took our time making a decision and they worked with us all the way. It was a pleasure.