Toyota Volkswagen of Wooster

1363 W Old Lincoln Way, Wooster, OH 44691

New 866-476-6491 New 866-476-6491
Used 866-766-7948 Used 866-766-7948
Service 888-398-3314 Service 888-398-3314

Very easy long distance purchase

by from Cincinnati, OH |

This dealer made a long-distance purchase very easy. The sales person, Kimberlee, was very prompt, nice and easy to work with. The dealership was clean, friendly and very accommodating. We couldn't be happier with the experience. We especially appreciate that no price-haggling was involved. Great dealer, great car!

Finance Department

by from Bellville OH |

The finance department completely mishandled a routine lease buyout recently. After several calls to Volswagen Credit and my local credit union, I got people involved that could walk the finance manager through the steps necessary to complete the transaction. Ellen W., the finance manager, continued to make excuses and her passive aggressive behavior throughout the process. After checking and rechecking that I had all necessary paperwork prior to a one hour drive to hand deliver the payoff check and latter of credit to Ellen, she suggested there was some form still missing. I insisted she talk to the credit union and managed to get the dealship forms signed to (hopefully) complete our business. After 16 years with Volkswagen of Wooster, I will be going to a Columbus dealership for future Volkswagen business.

Easy New Car Purchase

by from West Salem, OH |

Our last new car purchase was over 25 years ago. Wasn't sure what to expect. Told our salesman Steve what we were looking for and he found us the perfect car, even searching (somewhere) for the right color. Agree with all the other reviews: zero pressure to buy, all questions answered, fast and efficient buying process, lots of little perks that make you feel like a valuable customer. Look forward to using them in the future when we need service. Everyone at the dealership was very trustworthy, friendly and helpful.

A good choice of vehicles

by from Danville, Ohio |

Met a wonderful salesman, treated well and absolutely no pressure to buy. Answered every question he could and those he could not he looked up or simply said he didn't know or would find out. Truly an honest dealer.

Satisfactory

by from Worthington, Ohio |

I identified the used car I was searching for through a complete and accurate advertisement, including a clean Carfax, on cars.com It was key in inducing me to travel from Columbus, OH to Wooster, OH to see the car. The dealership is a smallish operation but quite competent in its dealings with me---a simple cash transaction with no trade in. The salesman was courteous and helpful. The used car I purchased was thoroughly reconditioned and in top shape, which the salesman represented is the owner's policy. In this case, at least, it was true. Overall, my experience was a good one.

Super Friendly

by from Nankin,O |

Kim was very courteous and listened to what we wanted in a vehicle. She did not pressure us and she looked very hard in the lot find a car that filled our wish list. She made the process of buying a car fun and painless. We will be passing her name on.

Great Dealership!!!!

by from Wooster, Ohio |

This dealership was an overall good experience. The sales associate Kimberlee was very helpful, this was my first car purchase from a dealership and she was very helpful in making this a good experience. She was very patient in helping me find a reliable and affordable car.

Smooth Sailing

by from Mansfield OH |

We shopped for more than a year for a new or low-mileage Toyota for my wife. We stopped by three times total, and finally bought a nearly-new Camry. The sales process was streamlined, very low-key, and we are very pleased with the deal. Only complaint is that despite offers several times to email me when they had something we were looking for, they never did - we had to find it ourselves on line. We would definitely by here again.

Very nice experience

by from Ashland, oh |

This is an amazing dealership. They are all extremely nice. No pressure. Loan department is very accomendating. Our salesman was Duane sampsel. They have great selection of new and used.

Always an amazing experience!

by from Akron, OH |

This is the second car that my wife and I have purchased and this dealership has earned our business for life. Their owner Dave Hill is second to none. Their salesperson Kimberlee is extremely helpful and thoughtful, going well out of her way to assist us and make the process easier than it has ever been. Their financial wizard Ellen goes above and beyond her job to ensure that we are truly getting the best deal possible. I would recommend this dealership to everyone and anyone looking for a stress free car buying experience for solid, reliable vehicles!