Toyota Volkswagen of Wooster

1363 W Old Lincoln Way, Wooster, OH 44691

New 866-476-6491
Used 866-766-7948
Service 888-398-3314

Very easy long distance purchase

by from Cincinnati, OH |

This dealer made a long-distance purchase very easy. The sales person, Kimberlee, was very prompt, nice and easy to work with. The dealership was clean, friendly and very accommodating. We couldn't be happier with the experience. We especially appreciate that no price-haggling was involved. Great dealer, great car!

Satisfactory

by from Worthington, Ohio |

I identified the used car I was searching for through a complete and accurate advertisement, including a clean Carfax, on cars.com It was key in inducing me to travel from Columbus, OH to Wooster, OH to see the car. The dealership is a smallish operation but quite competent in its dealings with me---a simple cash transaction with no trade in. The salesman was courteous and helpful. The used car I purchased was thoroughly reconditioned and in top shape, which the salesman represented is the owner's policy. In this case, at least, it was true. Overall, my experience was a good one.

Super Friendly

by from Nankin,O |

Kim was very courteous and listened to what we wanted in a vehicle. She did not pressure us and she looked very hard in the lot find a car that filled our wish list. She made the process of buying a car fun and painless. We will be passing her name on.

Great Dealership!!!!

by from Wooster, Ohio |

This dealership was an overall good experience. The sales associate Kimberlee was very helpful, this was my first car purchase from a dealership and she was very helpful in making this a good experience. She was very patient in helping me find a reliable and affordable car.

Smooth Sailing

by from Mansfield OH |

We shopped for more than a year for a new or low-mileage Toyota for my wife. We stopped by three times total, and finally bought a nearly-new Camry. The sales process was streamlined, very low-key, and we are very pleased with the deal. Only complaint is that despite offers several times to email me when they had something we were looking for, they never did - we had to find it ourselves on line. We would definitely by here again.

Very nice experience

by from Ashland, oh |

This is an amazing dealership. They are all extremely nice. No pressure. Loan department is very accomendating. Our salesman was Duane sampsel. They have great selection of new and used.

Always an amazing experience!

by from Akron, OH |

This is the second car that my wife and I have purchased and this dealership has earned our business for life. Their owner Dave Hill is second to none. Their salesperson Kimberlee is extremely helpful and thoughtful, going well out of her way to assist us and make the process easier than it has ever been. Their financial wizard Ellen goes above and beyond her job to ensure that we are truly getting the best deal possible. I would recommend this dealership to everyone and anyone looking for a stress free car buying experience for solid, reliable vehicles!

No Hassle Long Distance Purchase

by from Parkersburg, WV |

Called the dealership at 5:30 pm and picked the car up the next day at 11am. Our sales person, Kimberlee Lamphear, was very friendly and helpful over the phone, had a schedule for us when we arrived, and worked to keep that schedule while we were there. When we decided to add mudguards to the car, she was able to have them installed while we waited. We travelled over 130 miles to get there, and appreciated the effort to get us taken care of as quickly as possible. We will certainly consider this dealership for future automotive purchases.

Shopping for certified pre-owned VW

by from Broadview Heights, OH |

This was our first experience shopping for a certified pre-owned vehicle. Mr. Duane Sampsel was very helpful and answered all our questions and addressed our concerns. We received a very fair trade-in on our vehicle, and the entire buying process was stress free. We traveled over an hour to this dealer, and it was worth the trip to find the car we wanted at the price we were willing to pay.

Long distance purchase

by from Columbus, Oh |

The dealership was extremely helpful and friendly. I worked with Duane Sampsel who was able to get me into the car I wanted, at a price I wanted, negotiating a trade sight unseen. The car was just as described on the Website and there was no attempt at a hardsell.

Time is Money...

by from rittman, oh |

I went to performance toyota yesterday to buy a used toyota camery. It was a fair price and the dealer was very laid back and straight forward. But they are under new ownership so when I put the info in to get fiananced they told me it may be a while before they hear anything from the bank but pretty sure they could get back to me later that day so I waited around in wooster to hear from them and when 6pm came around I still hadnt heard from them. I called and they said the fianance lady had left for a doctors appt and never returned. I am still waiting to hear from them and its been almost 24 hours! Honestly the dealership is fine and I would probably shop there again but they need to find a new fianance lady, at least one or even two more would help!