Underwood Motors

2626 Cleveland Rd, Wooster, OH 44691

New 877-212-5927
Used 877-482-0079
Service 888-868-3573

Welcome to Your Chrysler Dodge Jeep Dealer of Wooster Ohio - Underwood Motors Inc!

Helpful staff, great service, excellent prices!

by from Rockford, IL |

4 years ago I was in need of a car in a short amount of time and Paul was able to find a car for me with everything I requested! I was very impressed with the dealership and the professionalism Paul and the other employees portrayed. I felt as if I was getting the best deal for what I was paying for and was able to discuss/comprehend the financing options with ease. I would definitely recommend the Wooster dealership to anyone and I will be going back for my next car purchase!

Place sucks

by from Wooster Ohio |

Bait and switch 2 jeeps on their website not even there. Salesman tried to tLk me into jeep I was not even interested in. I will never go back

No...from the first phone call

by from West Salem, OH |

I was contacted by Richie, as I am a first time buyer. I was immediately turned off by the way he spoke to me. When asked if I could come in this week, I said, "no." His reply was, "Why not?" Who says that to a potential customer? Finally, after our rushed conversation, I said I could come in next Saturday, but had another appointment with another dealership that had been scheduled earlier that day, as I am still gathering info and exploring my options. His tone IMMEDIATELY changed to a thanks-for-wasting-my-time tone, and he said, "well, if it doesn't work out at S********i, I guess we're you're second choice." I thought i was being polite by letting him know. Underwood Motors, slow down. Relax. Less pressure, more room for people to breathe. Please stop acting like vultures. Listen to what a potential customer is saying, and seek to understand.

Great friendly speedy service

by from Smithville oh |

Sales staff (Jackson ) was very friendly and helpful and understanding of our needs both for a vehicle and time was.

Best Car Buying Experience I've EVER Had!

by from Wooster, Ohio |

I totaled my vehicle and was in search of a new one. A new vehicle obviously wasn't something I had planned on getting and working into my budget but it needed to be done. I searched for weeks online to find something used until a friend told me to go into Underwood and talk to Richie, he would find what I was looking for. He understood with my crazy work schedule that I didn't have a lot of time to spend in the dealership. Most of our conversations were over the phone and he had the numbers ready for me to go over when I got to the dealership. He didn't beat around the bush and go talk to his manager 5 times to see if he could get a better deal, he came to me with the best number he could (which was better than I would have ever imagined). He was very honest, straight forward, and didn't waste my time, which I appreciate! Full of integrity! They went all the way to Kentucky to get the exact vehicle I was looking for! My intentions were to buy a used vehicle but I ended up with a new 2014! This was the best experience I have EVER had buying a vehicle. I will go back to them for my next in a heartbeat! Thank you Richie and the amazing team at Underwood Motors!

Friendly & Fair

by from Massillon, Ohio |

Very friendly and professional. I have looked for a Jeep for 4 months and been to a number of dealers up to fifty miles from my home. Underwood was by far the most helpful. I got what I wanted, at the price I wanted. The employees were very helpful.

Great personable staff, nice facility

by from Toledo, OH |

I was in need of a new vehicle this past winter. I've really wanted a Jeep wrangler and couldn't find one i like here in Toledo. I contacted Jackson Steltman and within a day he had the Jeep I was looking for. Drove there the next day, they already had the paperwork started per the information I gave over the phone. Walked in traded my car singed the papers and that was it! Quick, everything was explained very well, and still satisfied with the way Jackson made it so easy for me.

Good Experience

by from Wooster, OH |

We just had a very good experience buying a new car at underwood. Sean was our salesman and was very friendly, professional, and answered all of our questions. I did not feel pressured to spend more than planned. My only complaint would be a lack of customer parking

Friendly salespeople, clean facility

by from Ashland, OH |

A sales agent from Underwood Motors replied almost instantly to my inquiry in the car of my interest. We set up an appointment for the next day. My daughter and I met with Richie at the dealership and were treated like royalty. Everyone was most friendly and gracious. The car I was considering was made available for me to examine and we even went for a test drive. They put a "hold" on the car until my son could go with me to "clinch" the deal. The next week my son and I went to Underwood Motors and finalized the purchase. Richie was most helpful in getting everything settled in a timely fashion including calling my insurance agent and getting my insurance transferred to the new car so I could drive it home. The financing officer was very pleasant and finished the paper work very quickly. In all - I was extremely happy with my dealing with Underwood Motors and could highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

family guy

by from shreve |

After my posted review just so everyone knows at the dealership my family appreciates the fact you helped us get a vehicle we dont have a problem with anyone at the dealership and hope no one takes my original post personally we just want a dependable vehicle that we can trust to carry our family. And our salesman is a great trustworthy guy that worked hard to get us a vehicle. Thanks.

one option

by from shreve, ohio |

My family was in need of a vehicle, were on the bad credit side, was shown a vehicle that they had to sell us on there web page, the vehicle was not on the lot. The salesperson very enthusiasticly was sure we could get financing. There were many vehicles in there used inventory that would meet our needs but it seemed like there was just the one not on the lot that would work. There website displayed the 2006 Ford expedition very nice in appearance. The vehicle was out for something the salesperson either didnt know or did and did not disclaim. We waited around a week for the 2006 expedition to arrive so we could test drive it. Initially the vehicle looked to have been kept taken care of being 7 years old it is very clean. Once again for some reason this was the only vehicle out of there inventory that was available to us. Needing a vehicle we trusted the dealership would be treating us like they really cared about our situation. I worked for one of the underwoods as my first job and bought my first car 1968 chevelle. This was in 1982. Well we put a small down payment and got finaced with special financing. High interest high payment. Well after a few day there were problems, took it in service fixed, drove away and yet something else was not right. Service fixed. Then a short while later another problem, service fixed. Then another problem. Yes service fixed. What im getting at is the vehicle is needing many repairs and after only making 3 payments still needs thousands in repairs. Now were stuck with a vehicle that is almost 500 a month payment and will probably be sitting in my driveway with no heat and needing a new motor. I know these things cant be predicted, but when you sell somebody a vehicle and you have it more than the customer the firt month should be a sign.