Kempthorn Motors

New 888-720-9726 New 888-720-9726
Used 888-903-8529 Used 888-903-8529
Service 888-721-6150 Service 888-721-6150

Exceptional Service and Price Since 1938

Wonderful service, Great buying experience!

by from Huntington, WV |

Denny and Nicole were absolutely wonderful to work with. I was coming in from out of town to look at a vehicle I was extremely interested in, and they held it for me until I got there! They allowed me first refusal since i had voiced the interest and planned the trip earlier. They were very professional and courteous, and I look forward to doing business with them again in the future!

Excellent Service

by from Minerva, Ohio |

My husband and I would like to sincerely thank Mr Charles Mayle and the financial manager for all their kindness and wonderful service they extended to us. They made it possible for us to purchase a beautiful Kia Soul we never dreamed we could have. They were very professional and friendly and did everything quickly with no pressure. We appreciate everything they did for us and we are so happy! Steve and Nancy Metz

Excellent Service

by from Minerva, Ohio |

Great Experience

by from Cleveland, OH |

Jay was a wonderful salesman, walked thru the rain with me to show me a few cars! Helped me get thru the purchasing process fast and easy and Logan did the same thing! Love the little cafe they have available as well as being dog friendly helped too! Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Great dealership !!

by from Rochester, MN |

I was looking for a used Mercedes car and found it on cars.com . From the minute I called to inquire about the vehicle to the time I got it I had the best car buying experience I ever had in my life. Denny Shankle was great to work with, he was honest, efficient and responsive. The business office was very friendly and honest too. I

Great service

by from Canton, OH |

Jay was a delightful salesman. He was the one to brave the rain and come out to greet us. He explained each process as we were going through it and sat in the car with me going over all operations before I left. No other salesman has done that for me, ever. Logan walked us through the financials and even the patriarch, Mr. Kempthorn stopped in to thank us for our purchase. Jay and Logan both spoke to us as if we were friends of their families. It was the nicest car purchase I've ever made and I think I'm enjoying the car more because of it. No bad memories of horrific salesmen.

Great place,friendly

by from Louisville,Ohio |

Love my 2016 Mazda3!! Beautiful car!!! Loved it when i first seen it! Great people who helped me through the process...easy & fast! Having trouble making all the stars show up on review but they all are 5 stars. Thank you all for a great experience

very nice , friendly dealership, excellent service

by from Greenville PA |

Very nice salesman (Brad) and the whole staff, very friendly and welcoming. Not out to cheat you, very fair deal. Would definitely recommend them to someone looking for a good fair deal !

Integrity

by from Canton, OH |

I was brought up to think that going to a dealership to buy a car was akin to going into battle. Haggling and frustration were the names of the game. So when I bought my very first new car at Kempthorn nearly 9 years ago, I was surprised to find out that purchasing a car didn't need to be painful. Bob Novak was fair, informative, and patient with the process. When my husband needed a new car recently, of course we went back to Bob and Kempthorn. They've been a part of our car-buying process ever since. They are ethical, trustworthy and have always gone above and beyond to make us happy customers for life!

WV Passat TDI SEL Premium

by from Ohioville, PA |

Just purchased my 2015 TDI Passat from "Ruth" and she was amazing. Her knowledge of the VW was outstanding. Detail explanation of how to use all the features. Delightful personality. Ruth goes the extra mile with her customers. I have never had a salesperson so amazing to work with Made our buying experience so enjoyable. The dealership itself was so friendly and helpful. From the service manager to the finance people all delightful to work with and really know their jobs and do an outstanding job!