Cain BMW

6461 Whipple Ave NW, North Canton, OH 44720

New 866-477-7252
Used 866-493-5881
Service 866-798-5659

Driving Beyond Your Expectations!

Great experience!

by from Canton, OH |

Was my first car buying experience with a dealership. Bought a pre-owned Subaru Forester and found exactly what I was looking for at Cain. Jon Porter did a great job of taking care of me throughout the process. I never felt pressured and always felt he had my interests in mind before simply getting "the sale". Would come back to Cain again in a heartbeat and would recommend to others as well. Kuddos to Jon!

May 14, 2015

Hi Nicole! Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear about your pleasant experience with Jon and the dealership. We appreciate your business and hope you're enjoying your Forester!

service appointment

by from Winterfsville Ohio |

I made my service appointment on the internet. Arrived about a half hour early. They took me right in and my car was done in no time. Great service. Everyone was very polite and extremely helpful. Even if you bought your car somewhere else, you might want to give this service dept. a try.

Excellent experience from beginning to end

by from Painesville, OH |

Can a used car buying experience be totally painless, even enjoyable? YES IT CAN! I'm no fan of buying cars and I typically find the whole experience pretty awful, but I have to say, Cain BMW made it an absolutely pleasant way to spend a couple of hours. I would thoroughly recommend the dealership and in particular John Romell, who definitely puts the "professional" in "Sales Professional". Greg in finance was also a pleasure to do business with. I received a very fair price for my trade, was able to acquire the precise vehicle I was looking for and all in, well maintained surroundings with plenty of good coffee! Hard to imagine going anywhere else if this is how they treat their customers - I drove 90 minutes to get there - time well spent.

March 23, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are pleased to hear your experience was a pleasant one. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or needs in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new car, and thanks again for choosing Cain!

Great service for our new Lease of a Rav4

by from Alliance, Ohio |

We were looking for our next lease. We had a Rav4 and the lease was ending soon. Ken Damis was great to work with and we found a new Rav4 to lease on the same day we met him. He was pleasant to work with and had all of the details taken care of for our pick up of the new Rav4. We would recommend him and Cain Toyota to anyone for a new lease.

October 17, 2014

Hi Laurie! Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us! We are happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with your new lease. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. Hope you are enjoying your new Rav4!

Friendly, knowledgable service!

by from North Canton |

I went to Cain looking to lease a new car. Having never leased before I wasn't sure what to expect. I was fortunate enough to have the help of Joe Draper to explain everything and find me the exact car I was looking for! Joe was extremely helpful and pleasant throughout the whole leasing process. When I went to pick up the car he took the time to show me all the features on the car, even synced my smart phone for me! If anyone needs a new or used car Joe is definitely the one to seek out!

September 2, 2014

Hello Tiffany! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled to hear about your excellent experience with Joe. Please don't hesitate to give us a call with anything else you need in the future. We hope you are enjoying your new car!!

Bad sales experience, poor overall experience

by from Fairlawn, OH |

I specifically went to dealership to look at one particular used vehicle. I had researched on the internet and wanted to test drive one and Cain was the closest dealership that had this particular vehicle even though they had one of the highest prices for this vehicle in the nation as I had done a search throughout the US. The sales person wasn't very talkative and let me go on test drive by myself as he stated they were short staffed. When we got back I pointed out some minor defects of the vehicle. He didn't ask any questions and I made him a fair offer which was a few thousand below asking. He went to Manager and he came back and said all he could do was maybe take a few hundred off. He didn't even attempt to negotiate. I stated to him that the car had already been on the lot for some time. He stated that if it did not sell at that price then they would wholesale it out. Whatever that means. He also stated that someone else test drove it the day before and was interested. So here it is 2 months later and the vehicle is still for sale at their "best" price which they have lowered at least 3 times and each time stating it was their "best" price. I ended up going to a dealership in Michigan and buying a similar vehicle with a bit more miles for $5000 less than Cain's original asking price. I did not feel that I was taken seriously as I gave salesperson my phone number and have yet to receive a call to tell me the price was lowered to see if I was interested. Very disappointed.

August 28, 2014

Hi Sydney, We sincerely apologize for your poor experience and would like to look into the situation further. Would you please email me the name of the salesperson, which store, and which vehicle you were looking at? My email is heather@cainmotors.com. Thank you

Exceptional experience!

by from North Canton |

I recently bought my certified used Camry from Cain and enjoyed every minute of it and still do! There salesperson Joe Draper went above and beyond in this transaction. He took time to insure i understood everything about the car and that i was 100% satisfied. No pressure and he was not always looking over my shoulder for the next sale but was focused exclusively on me. I will never buy a car from a different dealership or sales person! Thanks again Cain and Joe!

August 23, 2014

Hi Jim! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear about your excellent experience with Joe. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We hope you are enjoying the Camry!

Cain Toyota -- Joe Draper

by from Stark Co. |

Joe Draper proved to be an excellent salesperson to work with. He was very knowledgeable about Toyotas and was friendly, courteous and patient in interacting with us. We greatly appreciated his professional but personal behavior from the beginning to the end of the purchasing process. He represented Cain Toyota in an excellent way.

August 19, 2014

Hi Ben! Thanks for leaving us a review! We're very happy to hear about your excellent experience with Joe. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with in the future. Thanks for choosing Cain!

Excellent Service, Attention & overall experience

by from Massillon, OH |

I have been to the Cain Toyota Dealership on several occasions. I keep coming back to because it is an easy place to make a care purchase. I have worked with Joe Draper, and he is top notch. I really can't say enough about that great experience that I have had. The entire process was seamlessly executed, I just sat back and waited, then drove off in my new car!

August 19, 2014

Hi Jason! Thanks for leaving us a review! We are happy to hear you had another happy experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. Hope you are enjoying your new car!

Amy Kovein 100%

by from Canton, OH |

I recently moved to Canton and am looking for a pre owned vehicle. I am always a tad on edge when car shopping. However, Amy was incredibly friendly and put me at ease. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from Amy at Cain Toyota.

August 19, 2014

Hi Dave! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you had an excellent experience with Amy! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

great place to do business

by from north carton |

Cain Toyota is a great place to buy a car. We have purchased many cars over the years from Cain. Our salesperson, Jim Yost takes good care of us every time a family member needs a car.

August 14, 2014

Hi George! Thanks for leaving us a review! We appreciate your business. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you!