AutoNation Ford North Canton

5900 Whipple Ave NW, North Canton, OH 44720

New 877-469-4213
Used 888-238-8712
Service 877-329-3461

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Great experience

by from Massillon, ohio |

Went to the dealership just to check out some cars we had looked at online at first. Then the wonderful sales manager helped me to narrow down my choices by bringing me a fusion to test drive. I loved it so much and as a certified preowned vehicle, it included the extra warranty coverage I needed since I'm moving out of state soon. They were so helpful and not pushy at all. He let me keep the car longer and let us officially buy it from the salesman who we had bought 2 cars from previously but had been out when we first arrived. Everyone along the way was so helpful and kind and I'm so excited for my new car! I will definitely be going back!

Good purchasing experience

by from Canton, OH |

My girlfriend and I came to AutoNation to look for a car for me. The salesman saw us, asked us a few questions, then left us alone. He was not pushy at all. When we wanted a test drive we found him and got the ball rolling from there. Overall it was a good shopping experience with the salesman listening to our needs and letting us make our own decisions.

Horrible

by from Parma, OH |

I sincerely regret purchasing my vehicle from this location, let alone going here in the first place. I had found a Ford fusion listed on their website for sale and instantly wanted the vehicle. As they pulled it around for the test drive, the entire car was full of McDonald's bags, wrappers, cups, pop stains on the ceiling of the vehicle, smashed and melted M&Ms in the center console, and so much more filth. But as me being an 18-year-old guy looking for his first car, I decided to test drive it anyways. And after the test drive, I sat and waited eight hours before the saleswoman even came over to discuss financing on the vehicle. After being approved and sold the car, I was informed that they were missing the second key to the vehicle and would mail me one free. Two days after I purchased the vehicle, I spotted a HEAVY transmission leak and a broken motor mount. They gave me the hardest time accepting my vehicle to be serviced, but after a few hours of complaining, they asked me to bring it in and offered me a rental car in replacement while my car was being serviced. Enterprise was to the rental car was from, but even to this day, Autonation has not paid the final day of the rental vehicle and enterprise kept my mandatory $50 deposit in replacement. I waited for months and finally drove up to the dealership again and demanded my second key, which they told me they didn't owe me one, but said they would give me one anyways. They never gave me the second key before this anyways. But overall, I truly regret my purchase from this dealership. I would never recommend this dealer to a friend. Buyers beware.

August 12, 2015

Hi Robert, thank you very much for sharing these comments. The situation you described is not typical of the staff at our dealership. If you are willing, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you to rectify these issues. You can contact our GM at (330) 238-3206 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

Happy customer

by from Canton,Oh |

I recently had my truck serviced at Auto Nation and as always was very pleased. Alisha Stekle was my service advisor, who has always taken very good care of all of my vehicles. I have three vehicles (2 cars and 1 truck), all purchased at Autonation. Alisha takes great care of all our service needs,from tires and broken/cracked windshields to tires and routine maintenance. I could not ask to be treated any better.

Forever Grateful to Collision Customer Service

by from Canton, Ohio |

I can't begin to express how grateful I am for the service I received today. I came in to pick up my car only to find out that I had been grossly uninformed of my obligations by my Hanover Insurance adjuster. Autonation employees graciously dealt with my melt down and provided me with a vehicle so I didn't have to walk home and find a ride to work tomorrow. Smith Reiss Insurance agency and Hanover Insurance could have cared less. Thank you for helping me. I had a wonderful buying and collision service experience. It's a shame that all companies don't understand the importance of customer service. Thank you again and I will tell everyone to come to Autonation.

June 19, 2015

Thank you, Penny, for the glowing review! We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

great service

by from Canton, Ohio |

Alisha Stekle was so friendly and efficient! I will certainly return for all future service needs.

Excellent service

by from North Canton, OH |

Everyone here was absolutely wonderful. I've had awful experiences at other Ford garages before, so I was very wary of returning. They found the problem I was experiencing with no issues ( even though the prior garage I'd been to insisted nothing was wrong ) and ordered the parts. I HIGHLY recommend Auto Nation and if I'm still in the area when I buy my next car, you can guarantee I'll do so here.

Will not go there again

by from Dennison |

I went there to look for a used car because my wife had purchased her new vehicle there a few years ago and had a good experience with Mullinax. The saleslady was very helpful and courteous, and I ended up liking a 2011 Impala with about 72000 miles on it. When our salesperson found out that my wife had bought her car from another salesman, she turned us over to him to close the deal, and I bought the car. It came with a 60 day warranty. On the way home from picking the car up, the tire pressure sensor light came on, indicating that one of the sensors was malfunctioning. Soon after that,I noticed that when I started from a dead stop the car would - once in awhile - pause when I stepped on the gas, then jump into gear and lurch forward, an obvious transmission problem. I called the service department and was told to bring the car in and they would take care of both problems. My wife dropped the car off for them to look at. Calling later to check on it, she was told that it was being sent to a Chevrolet dealership to have the transmission looked at, but as for the tire pressure sensor, they were not going to fix it because they had not made enough on the sale of the car to me (!!??) A few days later, after having to rent a car because they evidently don't have loaner cars, I went to pick it up. The transmission had not been fixed because the Chevy dealership could not replicate the problem I was having. I was ok with that, then asked about the tire pressure sensor - I was sure my wife had misunderstood - and was told that the salesman had told the service manager not to do anything because they lost money when we bought the car! Firstly, we paid the advertised price for the car, they didn't come down at all. Secondly, why did they even bother giving us a 60 day warranty if they knew they were not going to honor it. This is very deceitful, especially when it amounted to a $30 repair + labor, although the service manager quoted me a $200 price to fix it. Also, when I took the car in, there was only one sensor out, but when I brought the car home none of them were working. This indicates to me that they started to fix the problem and either didn't know how to finish, or they ran into problems they didn't tell me about and just quit. I had planned on keeping this car for only a short time then trading it in, while it still had low mileage on it, for a new Ford Fusion. This is still my plan, but I know my new Fusion will NOT come from AutoNation.

May 15, 2015

We regret that you had a negative experience with AutoNation Ford North Canton. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers. If you would be willing, please contact our General Manager at (330) 238-3206. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

Great service

by from Canton ohio |

Took my Ford Edge to Autonation to get service. I was alittle worried about going back to a dealer. Always hear about price, getting something that you don't need, etc,etc. I was wrong. Alan Kinnaird treated me with respect. He made sure my car was taken care of along with me. I'll definitely be back. Thanks again.

Horrendous experience

by from Canal Fulton, Ohio |

Very poor buying experience, they tried to low ball us on our trade. My wife and I kept pushing back and finally agreed on 3X their first offer. Free car washes, th e first time we went back their car wash was broke. The next time we went back we pulled into the service area and someone told us to park the car and they would get it and wash it. My wife and I went into the showroom briefly and when we went back out our car had been moved a short distance and someone from the service department came up to us and asked if that was our car. They had no idea what is was sitting there for. When they went to get in it whoever had moved it had locked it and the keys were in the ignition. We had no spare key with us. They tried a slim jim and could not get it open, they cut a new key and it would not work. They finally had to wedge the top of the door open and got a rod in to get the door open. The service manager told my wife it was our fault for leaving the car unattended. The service manager was totally inconsiderate and incompetent.

March 16, 2015

We're disappointed following your experience with our staff at AutoNation Ford North Canton. We take pride in maintaining excellent customer relations and providing quality sales experiences, and we regret that we did not meet your expectations at our dealership. If you'd be willing, please call our General Manager at (330) 238-3206 to ensure that your next visit with us provides more positive results. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Great collision service

by from North Canton |

Wanted to thank the staff at Autonation collision center for a great and painless experience. My car looks great as they promised!