AutoNation Ford North Canton

5900 Whipple Ave NW, North Canton, OH 44720

New 877-469-4213
Used 888-238-8712
Service 877-329-3461

Great place to do business

by from Canton, Oh |

Rob and Chris did a great job getting my daughter into her first NEW car.

March 6, 2014

Thank you for leaving such a positive review of our dealership! We're glad to have helped you find your daughter's new car, and hope she enjoys it for years to come!

Great, smooth friendly service from Mihai Fuciu.

by from Canton, OH |

Great, smooth friendly service from Mihai Fuciu, the whole experience was very positive.

used car

by from New Boston, MI |

Chris was extremely helpful in the process of buying the used car from them. Since I was traveling over 3hrs Chris checked out the car (Toyota Camry) for me. He drove the car and made sure it was smooth driving and went the extra mile to make sure that the interior fit my standards for cleanliness. I am very pleased with my New Camry and enjoyed the long ride back home. The purchasing was very timely- we were able to agree to a purchase price prior to my drive to make sure there was no undercover fees and in my price range. Thanks again Chris. I LOVE my car!!

Great Experience buying a used car!

by from Medina, OH |

We have had our Volvo for a over half a year, and it has been a wonderful car. AutoNation did a good job at taking care of anything needing correction. Mihai Fuciu was our sales man, he is probably the most honest and hard working sales man you will ever find.

great job helping me buy a car

by from massillon |

I went there after 5 or 6 other places could not get me financed. It was a late sunday and Mihai F came out to greet me and my wife. He gave a honest impression to us and we both opened to him and explained that we are in need of a 2nd vehicle. Any vehicle. He asked us to come inside and he got his finance guy to come over (Patrick) and he explained to him what our situation was. one of the 1st hthings Mihai asked us was if we had a choice, what would we prefer to purchase. I told him i reallt like the crew f150. You better believe that it was 7 pm on a sunday and mihai primissed us that on monday he'll call us with good news. We ended up purchasing a 2010 F150 that we love!!!! Great job mihai and fiance!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from North Canton,Ohio |

I recently was involved in accident.My insurance company had recommended Autonation collision center for repairs to my vehicle.WOW! where they right!!! The quality and the customer experience went beyond my expectations.I will not only recommend the collision center in the future,I plan on purchasing a vehicle from them in the spring.

December 29, 2013

Marisa, We are glad you chose AutoNation Ford Canton for your repairs. Thank you for your positive review!

2014 Ford Escape

by from Canton, OH |

This is the second vehicle I have leased from AutoNation. When I walk in the store I feel extremely welcome and the service they provide for their customers is great. I am 100% positive that every staff member there would be able to assist anyone regarding anything. I got to work with Mihai Fuciu (Roger), Paul Spencer, Marcus Miller and James Jetter and they were all very helpful and very professional. I will recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for leasing or buying a vehicle.

December 29, 2013

Helen, Thanks for choosing us for the purchase of your Ford Escape. Happy motoring!

Great service

by from North Canton, Ohio |

Mihai did a great job helping me with the purchase of a new car. I recommend you check with him if you are looking for a new or used car. He will help you find the right car.

December 29, 2013

Hello and thank you for this honest feedback. We try to provide a relaxing environment where customers can truly find the right match based on preference and budget.

Mihai (Roger) Fuciu

by from Akron, OH 44314 |

I bought my 1st truck a 2013 Ford F-150 STX in December 2012 and my salesaman was Mihai Fuciu (Roger). I work in sales and understand the importance of customer service and giving the customer complete satisfaction, and that is exactly what Roger did for me with my purchase. Since I've had the truck I've had general service (oil change, tire rotations) done at the dealership scheduled thru Roger and service, and both have been great to schedule appointments to meet my needs. It was a pleasure to meet a salesman who was so genuine of a person, every Holiday I receive a text message to wish me well. What a great employee to have, congrats to your Dealership.

December 29, 2013

Jeff, We're so happy that we provided you with excellent service-- that's our goal with every single customer. Happy motoring in your F-150!

New purchase

by from Northfield |

I just purchased a 2012 Edge SEL and I couldn't be more impressed. I dealt with Shelby Malone, Michael Jordan and James Jeter and while I was nervous about getting financed on my own, they went out of their way to not only get the lowest interest rate but kept my payments right where I asked them to. They were neither pushy or aggressive and the whole process was pretty quick and painless. I highly recommend AutoNation Ford for your next purchase.

December 29, 2013

Shannon, We are happy you found Shelby, Michael, and James so helpful in the purchase of your new Edge SEL! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

First time buyer got great service

by from North Canton |

Earlier this year I bought a 2013 ford escape from Mihai Fuciu and it was a great experience for me. I was scared walking into the buying process for the first time but Mihai helped walk me through the steps and found what worked best for me! I trusted the advice he gave me and everything had worked out great! I would recommend Mihai as a sales person to anyone I talk to!

December 29, 2013

Jen, Thank so much for your honest feedback. We're thrilled that you received such excellent service from our team.