Kasper Toyota Scion

904 E Strub Rd, Sandusky, OH 44870

New 866-981-3462
Used 866-953-1312
Service 866-980-2638

Definitely Worth the Trip! Kasper Toyota offers a Lifetime Warranty at no additional charge on all vehicles!

TERRIBLE DEALER

by from READING, PA. |

Found the vehicle on cars.com...called and asked the condition of the truck...was told it is in very nice condition inside an out...asked about rust and the sales person told me there was no rust...drove 6 hrs. to the dealership to find the truck had a terrible rust problem!!! Wen I pointed it out the salesman his response was (Well the person you talked to is just a dumb computer person and didn't know what he was talking about!!!) DID NOT BUY THE TRUCK!!!!!

salesman literally made me cry

by from Sandusky, oh |

I know it's pointless to just go "look" at cars but that was my intention. I was curious to see what I could get with a decent trade in and see what they had on the lot, well I somehow ended up inside getting the business from a salesman who seemed nice at first as time went on we decided it wasn't the right time and their trade in offer was too low so my husband said no thank you we will keep looking. Well two hours later we were still there haggling and the salesman said we made him late to meet his girlfriend and her sick father at the hospital because we were taking so long to decide! I said that made me feel uncomfortable and asked for my keys back (they drove my car somewhere to do the appraisal) but he kept it up by saying my car wouldn't even be put on their lot it would go straight to auction (even tho there were cars just like mine already there) and said no one would look twice at it I said well ok then can you drive it back to me then so we can leave? And somehow that translated into the finance guy coming over to berate us on our credit score I'd finally had enough demanded my keys back and said id be outside waiting, as we walked out the finance guy said something snarky and insulting about our credit and stormed off....humiliating....completely humiliating....I'll never go back not even for the lifetime warranty he so proudly announced every 3 minutes

Won't be back

by from Cleveland, OH |

I bought a Toyota RAV4 from Kasper a few years ago, and am finally getting around to writing a review. We drove over an hour to this dealer because they had the RAV4 color I wanted at a decent price, I can't remember the name of the sales associate I met with but after a while of back and forth, we agreed on a price I was happy with. I test drove the car and all was good, except the gas tank was empty. He told me they would put some gas in it before I left. The car was also advertised as having keyless entry... They pull the RAV4 up, and he hands me the keys.. JUST keys..no keyless entry clicker, he said they didn't have it and since I got such a good deal on the car I could go buy my own.. also, NO gas in the car.. so I buy a new car, have to fill up the tank and pay a couple hundred bucks for keyless entry remotes as well. Was just a frustrating experience overall.

1999 blue cav

by from lakewood,ohio |

i put a on line price for the cav it took 4 days for some one to get back to me, then they told me the car was sold thanks for nothing.

Great Service

by from Sandusky, OH |

I'd just like to take the time to let you know that your service dept. is awesome. The service advisor Tammy did a fantastic job. I'm so pleased with your dealership, and the cars I've purchased there these past 3 years. I'll be buying again when I'm ready for another car. I'm also going to tell my friends and family how satisfied I am with Kasper. Please let your service dept at Kasper Toyota know how happy I am.

Poor Customer Service

by from Sandusky, ohio |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 Toyota sienna. In addition to buying the new car we also purchased roadside assistance and almost every other warranty available. A week after driving off the lot we had a flat tire. We contacted the customer service department at Kasper Toyota in Sandusky Ohio. We spoke to several call center workers in the service/towing department and each time they were very aggressive and rude. I was transferred without even being told - then next rep admitted to me that the previous rep transferred me because she had received another call and didn't have time to figure out why we weren't in the system...and then the following customer service rep became very hostile after I told her that I was not going to pay for roadside service since I had already purchased it a week prior. I asked several times what I needed to do in order to get the roadside assistance mix up fixed and her response was to repeat NONSTOP , " do you want to pay for them to come out or not". Finally, I asked her why she was so upset and being so rude and I reminded her that she wasn't the one stuck with a flat tire and she hung up on me. I am very disappointed especially since our buying process went so incredibly well. My husband and I really hope that this was just a one time negative experience, especially since we just purchased a brand new car from this dealership. I wasn't going to write a review but I have had several friends who also purchased vehicles from this dealership state that their customer service department lacks in hospitality and proper customer service skills. I really hope that this review gets read and that the call center staff gets the proper training that it so desperately needs.

Just the right car

by from New London, OH |

I test drove a 2004, 2005 and 2006 Toyota Corolla. The salesman didn't mind that I asked to test drive all three before making the right decision to purchase the 2005. It was a perfect fit. The staff was professional and polite. Overall it was a positive experience.

Kasper Toyota Scion responded to this review

August 21, 2013

We are very pleased with the fact that you enjoyed your experience at Kasper Toyota Scion! We strive to make every customer feel at home and comfortable with the entire process! If you ever need anything please feel free to contact us anytime!!

Awesome Job ;)

by from Ottawa, Ohio |

I recently bought a car from you. I drove from about 2 hours away. You had a good price and I like the lifetime warranty. I got to the dealership and liked the car a lot. I bought it and am very happy. You guys did an awesome job!! I hope the next time I need a car you have the one I am looking for cause I'll be back for sure! It was worth the trip and I even treated the family to Kalahari while I was there. Thanks again!!

Satisfied in service

by from Milan, Ohio |

I recently had my car serviced at Kasper. I must say, the staff was very pleasant and the service was top notch! I was in and out quickly. The bill was reasonable and I found the work to have been completed to a very good standard. I like the fact that they offer a ride so you don;t have to sit around and wait. I went over to the mall while they worked on my car and got some walking in. Nice jesture!

Kasper Toyota Scion responded to this review

March 19, 2013

Your comments are very much appreciated! Kasper Toyota prides itself on taking care of its customers in every aspect of car buying and ownership! Your kind words prove to us we are doing a great job. Please continue to count on fast and friendly service each and everytime you come in and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!!

service dept

by from sandusky county ohio |

its not the car as much as the way i was treated at the dealership. I bought the lifetime warranty and found it does not cover broken rims. i was actually told that since my rim broke on the freeway, to contact the township or city that i was in and get them to pay for broken rim and destroyed tire. in 35 years of driving i have never had a broken rim on any vehicle. I would never suggest any person go shop at this dealership. as a matter of fact i would advise anyone to shop anywhere but kasper. would probably be treated better buying used car from a junkyard.