Kasper Toyota Scion

904 E Strub Rd, Sandusky, OH 44870

New 866-981-3462 New 866-981-3462
Used 866-953-1312 Used 866-953-1312
Service 866-980-2638 Service 866-980-2638

Definitely Worth the Trip! Kasper Toyota offers a Lifetime Warranty at no additional charge on all vehicles!

The best auto purchase experience I've ever had

by from Milan, Ohio |

Every aspect of this purchase i.e. price negotiation, obtaining the exact vehicle we wanted, price give for our trade in, delivery, financing was the most professional, stress free, enjoyable purchase experience I've had in 40 years of buying autos, homes, & other large ticket items. Kasper sells more than just Toyota, so I'm certain my future purchases will be with them.

May 21, 2015

Wow! Thank you so much for the high marks and kind words, WhiteWolf6! It was a pleasure serving you and your wife, we enjoyed the experience, too! We aim to provide the best possible customer experience in the industry. We believe in treating the customer with respect and vow to continue doing this even after the sale. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns with the new car.

Courteous and fast

by from Port Clinton, OH |

The personnel are very friendly and professional, they know the maintenance that needs to be done and whether the recalls are complete. They help with coupons and any questions I have. The service is done efficiently and in a timely manner and they even wash the car. While you wait, you can have coffee and donuts, watch the news or work at a desk. They seem to be on schedule and do not make you wait.

January 6, 2016

Thank you for the review of your experience with us! We are extremely pleased with your kind words and feedback. It is our goal, as a full service dealer, to provide outstanding service before, during, and after the sale. Please continue to enjoy our facilities and personnel for years to come and let us know if you need anything...anytime!!

2000 chevy van

by from lakewood,ohio |

i texted matt about the red chevy van they had on line and asked him about trading my 1998 saturn for the van he said he would have to see the car so i drove 50 mi and when i got there the young man asked me if i needed and help and i told him that i had texted matt about the van and he said that he just got a dodge van in so we went to look at it not for me,so he went in side to get some keys for the van and when he came out he wanted to look at my car so we did and when he asked about the mi a said 217,000 and then he said we have a hard time selling cars with that many mi its like he did not care about the shape of the car or that i replaced most of the parts so sorry to say that was i wast of my time thanks for nothing.

January 6, 2016

We sincerely apologize for any confusion during your recent visit. We pride ourselves on making great deals with the goal of selling vehicles in a fair and honest manner. Sometimes the numbers do not work out and we have to part company without making a deal. In good faith, we had you bring your car in for an on-site inspection and appraisal. The last thing we want to do is over-promise and under-delivery by giving unrealistic sight-unseen trade values over the phone/text. It is unfortunate you feel you had a poor experience and we would like to hear from you regarding this matter.

i got cut short on the phone with finicial manger

by from Fremont, OH |

I was on the phone with the Finance manager and he seem to be disinterested in helping me then cut me short and hung up quickly....

August 11, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is unfortunate your situation was not handled with the utmost care and concern. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Please feel free to reach out to me personally with your concerns and I will do all I can to rectify the situation. My name is Matt and my number is 419-502-5621.

Great buying expereience

by from Sandusky ohio |

We were treated very well, with a tour of the dealership. Very clean, we also got a great deal on a Toyota Verenza

July 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. It is customers like you that keep us doing what we do! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your experience. I hope you enjoy your new car as much as we enjoyed serving you!!

TMarie

by from Vermilion, Ohio |

I bought my car a couple of years ago. Still to this day, I can count on my sales lady Susan Missig to assist me if I need it. Actually the whole staff is very helpful and friendly! I would definitely recommend Kasper and their Lifetime Warranty!

May 21, 2015

Thank you from the Kasper family for your business! We appreciate your feedback and kind words for Sue. She is an asset to the dealership and will continue to be for years to come. Please continue to stay in touch and let us know how we can assist you in the future!

Satisfied Dealership

by from Norwalk,Ohio |

First time purchasing a vehicle from Kasper Toyota Scion. Was well satisfied with our salesman, Jason Ruffing, he treated us very nice and answered our questions. We was satisfied with the reasonable price on the 2011 Grand Caravan we purchased yesterday. Also like the Lifetime Powertrain Warrantry with vehicle. When it was time to pick vehicle up it was ready, and everything went smoothly. Drove off the lot feeling satisfied. Would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to friends and family. Thanks Kasper Toyota.

May 9, 2015

We pleased to hear of your positive experience! The fact that you would recommend your friends and family is proof we are doing an excellent job exceeding our customers expectations. You can take comfort in knowing we are here for you even after the sale. There is nothing that speaks more to this than the no charge lifetime warranty and unlimited free car washes!!

Great place to purchase a vehicle!!

by from Sandusky, Ohio |

We had a very nice, easy and no pressure purchasing experience at Kasper Toyota of Sandusky!! We are very happy with our new car and feel we were treated very fairly. Sales Rep. Susan Missig was a pleasure to deal with and was extremely helpful! Thank you!

May 9, 2015

Your feedback is great! We are pleased to know you enjoyed your experience with Sue. She is a great person and we are lucky to have her on our team. Please let her know what you need in the future as we are sure she will be there for your every automotive need.

Thorough & aimed to please

by from Berlin Hts, Ohio 44814 |

I was firstly impressed with the clean appearance of the dealership and was treated courteously as I walked onto the sales floor. I had spoken with my salesman, Jason Ruffing, before coming and he had asked ahead of time what I was looking for which made the process a pleasant experience. He knew I had some disabilities so the cars he thoughts would be suitable were waiting just outside the door. The 2012 Mazda 2 was the first one I drove and proved to be the "ONE". I would gladly refer my friends and family to Kasper and also to ask for Jason. The extended pkg was also explained thoroughly which I also purchased. Overall, a very plesant experience!

May 9, 2015

First of all thank you for your business. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal at Kasper Toyota. The fact that you were compelled to give us positive feedback is a true testament to our desire to ensure the best possible customer experience in the business. We customize our presentation to fit each customers wants and needs. It sounds like Jason hit the mark! Please continue to communicate with us and let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Mentor, OH |

I stopped by for information on options best suited for our new car needs. We currently own two Toyota vehicles, a 2003 Camry (207,000+ miles) and a 2007 Rav4 (117,000+ miles), and have been VERY impressed with our driving experiences! For our next vehicle, we need a V-6 that will pull a boat, has room for the grandkids, but still gets good gas mileage and has great comfort for every day driving. Although we are not ready to purchase yet, JASON RUFFING was very helpful and attentive to ALL my questions. He has followed up several times, but without being a pest. I appreciate his excellent customer service!

May 5, 2015

It is always our pleasure to assist our customers, whether a purchase is made or not. Smart car buying begins with research in order to find the best fit for you and your needs. We offer excellent resources, from our sales professionals to our parts and service personnel. You can rest assured knowing we are here for you every step of the way! Please continue to contact us with any and all questions or concerns you have as you move towards making your purchase decision. Thanks again for the positive words!