Buckeye Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Shelby

Service 866-375-0696

SAVING YOU MORE AT THE BUCKEYE SUPERSTORE

Way Better than Anticipated

by from Orrville, OH |

Wow! We were pleasantly surprised with the whole buying experience. I was dreading dealing with sales people!!! I had been searching the internet for a lite blue Chrysler Town & Country, but selection was limited. We went to another dealer the Friday before to see a 2012, but we were not interested in the interior colors available there, plus the van smelled and there had not been significant attention to detail of cleaning the interior. After checking Auto Trader again, I ran across the van I wanted with a much better interior color at Buckeye. I requested a test drive via email and was set up with Ben for Monday evening. The cleanliness of the van was amazing!!! The previous owner must have been very meticulous and Buckeye's detailing dept did a nice job also! We found some issues with the van shaking at 60 mph and noise coming from the brakes. Both issues were taken care of the next day including rotating tires and changing back brakes. We traded in our van and negotiated a decent amount for the whole transaction. Ben was great to work with, not pushy or overbearing like I expected a salesman to be. He just informed and left it at that. We returned a few days later & took another test drive. Fred was amazing in the process and information about the purchase. Very friendly staff and we love our van!!!!

Loving my new Dodge and The Buckeye Superstore

by from Lexington, Oh |

I was so excited to get a new/certified pre owned vehicle... What I received was even better!!! Everyone was so nice and helpful, very patient with me as I decided what I was going to get. The whole staff went over and beyond what I could have expected or asked for!!! I will definitely be back when I'm ready for another!!!!

Very professional and very helpful!!!

by from Lexington, oh |

The team at Buckeye was very professional. They went over and beyond to help me get in my new dodge!!! I would recommend them to everyone I know!!! A+++++

Where are the sales reps?

by from Shelby oh |

Came in looking to buy but apparently the sales reps had more important things to do. Walked around for about 20 minutes waiting for someone to acknowledge we were there. I'll take my business elsewhere for sure

Jeremy

by from Upper Sandusky |

Will never do business with this dealership again.

Excellent buying experience

by from Wooster, Ohio |

Great experience with my truck purchase and very friendly sales staff!

REVIEW OF BUCKEYE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OD SHELBY, O

by from SANDYVILLE, WV |

VERY PROFESSIONAL YET PERSONABLE. THEY HELPED US FEEL AT EASE. THE CAR WE WENT TO SEE WAS PRE-STARTED AND COOLED BEFORE WE GOT IN FOR THE TEST DRIVE. TIME WAS TAKEN TO DEMONSTRATE ALL OPERATING AND SAFETY FEATURES. THERE WAS NO SALES PITCH OR BUYING PRESSURE, ALTHOUGH WE HAD LENGTHY CONVERSATION ABOUT THE CAR, SERVICE, AND WARRANTY. AFTER GIVING THIS MUCH THOUGHT AND DISCUSSION MY WIFE AND I DECIDED A DIFFERENT VEHICLE WOULD BE MORE PRACTICAL. I RECEIVED A FOLLOW-UP CALL ON 7/7/2014 AND EXPLAINED OUR DECISION. THEY WERE UNDERSTANDING AND COURTEOUS. SHOULD WE DECIDE AT A LATER DATE TO GET A SIMILAR VEHICLE WE WOULD CERTAINLY CONTACT THIS DEALER.

5 new vehicle and can't wait to get the next 1.

by from mansfield,oh |

Have purchased 5 new vehicles from Buckeye Superstore. I always seem to get a great trade value, and lease my vehicle at a price I find both competitive and affordable. Check around and then give Ben a chance to beat the competition.

Did not even get a chance to look at a truck

by from newark,ohio |

I wanted to buy a truck that I had seen on the internet. The day that I was heading up to look at the truck and most likely buy they told me it was already sold. I had set up a time that I would be there to see and test drive the truck. This was well done in advance to have them at least hold the truck until the said time. I do not think that was very fair. So my overall view of this company is pretty poor as for not even contacting until it was to late.

Painless and Professional.

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Buckeye won in a shut-out over several other dealerships. Responsive customers service and fair negotiating. Mike Monroe is the man to see.

Lovin my new Chrysler 200 !

by from Bucyrus Ohio |

My husband was looking to buy a new/certified pre-owned car and I was not sure what I wanted! I told Dio just what I wanted and he showed me exactly what I was looking for! We even looked at a few that didn't have everything I wanted but neither Dio or my husband were going to let me compromise!!! This was a much better experience than we had the night before at another dealership! Dio had a lot of patience and let us "talk" even after we decided on a vehicle I wanted to test drive another one and Dio made it happen! Fred Barabani the finance manager explained everything so that there were no questions! We spent quite a bit of time there that day and felt like you were one of the "Family" before we left! Great Experience and Customer Service !! Look forward to doing business in the future!!!

Buckeye Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Shelby responded to this review

May 21, 2013

Thank you for the great review! Congrats on your new 200 and welcome to the Buckeye family! We look forward to a continued relationship with you and your family!