Graham Automall

Service 888-690-5658

"Your Hometown Dealer"

Excellent customer service - Thanks! Tim Sexton

by from Galion, OH |

After visiting other dealerships I went to Graham Auto Mall on 12/13/12. Tim Sexton was very professional. He treated me with respect and gave me time to think about what I really wanted. The next day I called him back to let him know that the 2012 Chevy Impala that I had driven the night before was the vehicle I wanted. On Saturday, 12/15/12 I picked up my car and have been happy with it ever since. I am glad I visited the Graham Auto Mall dealership and would highly recommend any of my friends, neighbors and relatives to visit them. Thank you! Tim Sexton

January 4, 2013

We really appreciate your business and your feedback! We're so glad we were able to make the car buying experience stress and hassle free for you. Please let us know if you need anything else! See you soon!

Great process

by from Mansifled, Ohio |

My trading and buying process absolutly wonderful, they worked with me to get my car paid off and into a new car with a payment in my prefered range. Great salesman; great work Rich Huffman. The financial side was quick and painless, all questions answered. I had a few questions a few days later and my calls were returned promptly, thank you Jason Davis.

Graham auto helped me out when I had problems

by from Fond du lac,wi |

After recently purchasing a cube van from Graham Auto and having several problems, I recently was able to resolve some of the issues with Graham. They did reinburse me for half of the expenses, which was better than nothing. Graham does care about customer satisfaction, and I was happy that they were able to work with me with the issues, even though I live in Wisconsin.

I will not purchase another vehicle from again

by from Fond du lac,WI |

I recently drove over 400 miles to purchase a cube van from Graham. Upon arival, I noticed the information given to me over the phone by the salesman was incorrect. Even though the wrong information will cause some inconvenience fro me in the future, I decided to still purchase the vehicle because it was what I was looking for for the most part. The used car manager did lower the price by $250, but I felt after renting a car and driving all the way from Wisconsin, it should have been reduced a at least $500. But the bad experience did not end here. On the drive home the tension wheel for the a.c. belt ceased up and broke the belt. I was very fortunate that this was not a normal serpentine belt that controlled everything from the water pump to the alternator, or I would have been stranded in the middle of nowhere in cntral Ohio on a Saturday night. Then, shortly after the check engine light came on. I stopped checked the fluids, and since they were fine, continued on my trip, figuring the light was caused by the a.c. issue. And then finally, the headlights would go on and off, which made for a long trip while traveling at night in a snowstorm. The next Monday I took the vehicle in to a local repair shop and found the check engine light came on due to a miss fire in the engine. It needed new plugs and wires. The headlight issue was caused by bad connectors, and required new ones. Total cost of repairs on a vehicle I just purchased, over $800. I did leave a voice mail with the used car manager to see if Graham would compensate me for any of the problems the vehicle had obviously before I purchased it. And not to my surpirse, I never got a return call.

awesome salesman, sales manager, and finance!!

by from Lexington, OH |

The whole process of buying a new car was great, from trade in to finance. Great staff!! Thanks

Great customer service and caring staff!

by from Mansfield, OH |

On May 13, 2013, I walked into Graham Automall feeling I was wasting my time but desperate to get out of the unsafe vehicle I was in. Four years ago I had made the unfortunate mistake of purchasing a vehicle from a dealer who took advantage of my situation at the time and overcharged me. On that day at Graham, I was immediately greeted by salesman Timothy Sexton who shook my hand and made me feel that he wanted to help me. He was patient, knowledgeable, kind, and caring. He never made me feel that I was taking too much of his time or wasting his time. Timothy Sexton and Jay Brown went above and beyond what I have seen at other dealerships. Thanks to their dedication to me as a customer, I am now driving a 2013 Chevy Cruze instead of my old vehicle with a rusted frame and terrible interest rate. I never thought this would be possible. I am thrilled with my new interest rate, my monthly payments, my vehicle, and with Graham Automall. From this point on, I would never purchase a vehicle anywhere else! Thank you Tim Sexton and Jay Brown!

May 23, 2013

Ashley, Congratulations on your purchase! We can't tell you how much we appreciate the opportunity you gave us to change your mind about car dealers! We hope you love your new 2013 Chevy Cruze for many years to come! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

The purchase of my 2013 Silverado 1500 4WD.

by from Mandfield, OH |

My name is Lester Brown and I've been responsible for buying 7 different vehicles from Graham Automall in the past 12 years. I was sold on the dealership when they sold me my first car. Everyone involved with the transaction were friendly, courteous, glad to help make a deal happen without feeing it was being pushed on me. Since that time I've been satisified each and everytime I bought a vehicle there. Management was great, salespersons were equally nice and helpful. Cameron Vance was my go to salesperson for the last 5 vehicles that I've purchased or helped someone else to purchase in relation to my family members. Thanks to Cameron I purchased a 2013 SILVERADO 1500 4WD at one of the best rebate offers I've ever had. Today was May 21st 2013 and I would have missed out on this great offer had it not been for Cameron sending me a message on Face Book last week telling me of the super deal. I came down to Graham's today and Cameron and Kevin got me everything I asked for plus more. They gave me a deal to good to turn down. A special thanks to Cameron for alerting me to the special offer and to Kevin for recognizing my years of buying from them and needless to say my next purchase will also be at Graham AutoMall. I would just like to thank all the employees at Graham for making this happen. It is a team effort and easy to appreciate once you been there.

May 23, 2013

Lester, We can't thank you enough for your kind words and repeat business. We will pass along this feedback to Cameron and Management to let them know how you feel about your go to Salesman! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

A New Car Shopping Experience As It Should Be!

by from Lexington, OH |

In October, 2012 I purchased a new Chevy Cruze to replace one of two aging Chevy Cobalts purchased at Graham's in 2005. Salesman Anthony Kissel sat down with me to discuss the details. Instead of encountering the usual car salesman counter-offers, and hard-nosed tactics, Anthony made it happen. I knew what terms I wanted before going to Graham's, and Anthony met every one of them. It felt like having a friend on the inside! Sales Manager Kerry Pauley came to introduce himself and thanked me for my repeat business. Business Manager Jason Davis made all the paperwork seem effortless. He fully explained all of the purchase options available. If I declined on a particular item, there was absolutely no pressure to try and change my mind. It's very refreshing to have your decision respected, and not met with "yeah, but...." A month ago, my sister asked for my help in locating a used car. The only place I took her was to Graham's to look at a new Chevy Spark, knowing that she could get a new car for the price of a good used car. Like Anthony, Salesman Cameron Vance made it happen. My sister had never bought a new car before, and was understandably nervous not knowing what to expect. She said that she was pleasantly surprised at how everything was fully explained without feeling pressured. A few weeks ago, it was time to trade-in the other aging Chevy Cobalt. I'm embarassed to say that I went to another local new car dealership, because of a particular model Chevy Corvette I was interested in. That was a mistake. The dealership was very dirty and unappealing. Before being able to test drive the car, I had to fill out paperwork as if it was already agreed upon that I was making the purchase. Instead of sitting down with the finance manager and discussing the best possible terms based on my credit rating, the salesman asked what type of payments I would be comfortable with. And if he met that amount, did we had a deal? I was made to wait for long periods while the finance manager in the back was doing who knows what. When I said that I was going to go to lunch to think about it, the salesman suggested I put down a large down payment and take the car with me to lunch. Up to that point, I had no idea what the interest rate would be, the payment amounts, or number of payments. When I stated that I was going to think about it over the weekend, the salesman asked why the change of heart? I was already uncomfortable at the turn of events, and at that point wanted to be done with this dealership. It was then that I finally met the finance manager. He had all the paperwork typed up and ready to go as if I had already agreed to make the purchase! The whole experience had a very sneaky feel to it, and all the red flags were going up. I drove directly to Graham's to look at their Chevy Corvette's, and was met by Cameron Vance. The first thing I asked him was, "Do I have to fill out a ton of paperwork to take this for a test drive?" He replied, "Absolutely not. I'll go get a license plate." That was my first indication that I was right back where I was supposed to be. Just like my experience the previous October, and just like my sister's experience two weeks before, everything was excellent at Graham's. From the immaculate facility inside and out, to the friendly and helpful staff, I was able to purchase my dream car without feeling any pressure whatsoever. Unlike the other dealership, this was a fun experience like I had always hoped it would be. Whether it's a Chevy Spark or a Chevy Corvette, the staff genuinely shares your excitement in buying a new car. Once again, it feels like having a friend on the inside! Business Manager Jason Davis was able to get me a new Corvette with the Extended Warranty, Gap Coverage, and Enviroseal Protection for $25 less per month than the other dealership was offering for a Corvette that was 1 year older without any of the extras. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT GRAHAM'S!

May 23, 2013

Mark, Thank you so much for telling us about your experiences and the opportunity to be your Dealer. We love to hear from our customers. We will be sure to pass along your feed back to Anthony, Cameron, Kerry, Jason and their Managers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. See you soon!

Kayla w

by from Mansfield, ohio |

Tim was a very professional cars salesman. It was my first time buying a car and he was very very helpful! I would definitely recommend him for other family and friends to go to him! He made my experience awesome!! Also Jason was also very helpful with giving me information and details with everything. Overall, everyone at Graham's was very friendly! Special shutouts to Tim and Jason who were awesome! I was very pleased!

May 7, 2013

Kayla, Congratulations on your first car purchase! How exciting! We are thrilled to hear that your experience was awesome and we will be sure to pass your kind words on to Jason and Tim. Let us know if there is ever anything else we can help with.

Highly recommended

by from Ashland, OH |

If you are looking for a new car, I highly recommend going to Graham Automall. Tim Sexton took such good care of me. I've never bought a new car and left the lot feeling like I knew where to find everything and how to work the bells and whistles. Tim made sure that I was very comfortable in my new car before I left the lot. The financing was handled in a very professional and quick manner. Jason found a great rate for me and was able to complete all the paperwork in a very efficient manner. When I'm in the market for another car purchase, I will definitely be returning to Graham Automall. Thank you Tim and Jason!!!!

May 8, 2013

Cindy,Congratulations on your first new car purchase! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of such an exciting experience and sharing it here for everyone! Enjoy and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Graham Automall & Ford of Mansfield

by from Willard, Ohio |

I bought a 2013 Ford Fusion and my experience here was the best! Tim Sexton & Stacey Stamper helped me in sales. They both were very helpful and kind. I was looking at 2 different Fusions; Tim let me drive both Fusions and compare the way each one drove. He was extremely friendly and really went out of his way to help me and my husband pick the perfect vehicle for us. Stacey was very informative and answered every question we had without hesitation. Jan Short was very nice and helpful in the financing department. She got our payments to where we needed them to be and helped us get the best price she could. I will definately be back to Graham Automall and will recommend them to everybody!

April 26, 2013

Kara, Thank you so much for taking the time to let everyone hear about your experience! We love to hear feed back from our customers. We will be sure to pass this along to Tim, Stacey and Jan as well as everyone else in the Dealership! Thanks again!