Spitzer Motors of Mansfield

1777 W 4th St, Mansfield, OH 44906

New 888-534-8386
Used 888-515-1352
Service 877-788-8662

Life Is Hard. Car Buying Shouldn't Be!

Breath of Fresh Air

by from Mt. Vernon, OH |

After visiting a Columbus Kia dealer and getting a sales pitch that left me feeling really "icky" for lack of a better word, Spitzer was a breath of fresh air. I was lucky to have Greg Drake as my sales person. He wasn't pushy but was very straight forward and extremely knowledgeable about the Kia Soul. There was never a moment where I felt out of my comfort zone. I purchased a manual 2013 Kia Soul and have been so happy with the car and the overall experience I had at Spitzer. I was impressed with their attention to detail and willingness to stay after hours to go over the car with me. Greg was very "real" and his passion for cars was invaluable. He knows his stuff and made the buying process a lot of fun. I highly recommend Spitzer and specifically Greg Drake!

Second lease with Spitzers

by from Lexington, Ohio |

This was an easy experience, painless. Pam was AWESOME! This was easier than I thought it would be trading in our lease.

Very Happy

by from Fredericktown , Ohio |

Great place to buy a vehicle. We purchased a 2014 Grand Caravan and Mike Gremmer was amazing with helping us get into our new van. Great atmosphere, clean, organized and very friendly. If your looking to purchase a new or used vehicle spitzer of mansfield is the place to go.

Chevy Colorado

by from Upper Sandusky, Ohio |

I called in to see if the Chevy Colorado was still here as I seen it online on auto trader. I talked to Pam. She said it was still here and set up an appointment for me to come in and test drive it. Pam had it ready and waiting when I got there. We drove it and I liked it. This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Value pricing made it easy. No haggling my first time. Thanks to Pam and the Spitzer management for the quick transaction.

Jim Mahek was easy to deal with.

by from Mansfield Ohio44905 |

The buying process was very pleasent. Jim Mahek explained things properly.

A Good Referral

by from Mansfield, Ohio |

Pam was referred by my bank teller at Key Bank Julie Workman. I found her to be very professional and helpful in selecting the car of my choice. I will refer her to my friends too. Thank you for the free tank of gas, 1st oil change, and FREE car washes for life.

New Beginning

by from Mansfield, Ohio |

Everyone was very nice here at Spitzers. I came here with some past credit issues and Spitzers was able to get me financed on a BRAND NEW 2015 Kia Forte. Pam was so sweet and nice. She let me pick up out the color and style of car I wanted not what she wanted. Thank you for the 4 oil changes for FREE, a FREE tank of gas, and FREE car washes for LIFE.

Car not what I expected

by from Mansfield, Ohio |

I bought a Pontiac G6 from Spitzer Mansfield and I thought I was getting one heck of a deal, but turns out I got a horrible deal. I didn't know everything that was wrong with the car when I got it. They were honest about it needing a paint job, but that's about it. They had slapped on some new brake pads not even letting me know the brakes and rotors were pretty much done for. I need new front struts and a new axel. This easily costs $2000-$3000. No wonder the car was so cheap when I bought it. I have had this car for a little over a month and I have to get all this fixed now, because my car is considered unsafe to drive.

September 12, 2014

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at our dealership. Please contact GM Matt Studer for more assistance in this matter mstuder@spitzer.com

Widow wagaon

by from Perrysville, Ohio |

This was a pleasant experience. Pam helped my on the lot to find a vehicle that I coud get in and out of easily. Everyone was nice. Thanks for the FREE 4 oil changes, Free tank of gas, and Free car washes for life.

September 12, 2014

Eugene, We're glad to hear that you are so happy with your car buying experience. Thanks for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again for your oil changes and free car washes. Brittany T.

A pleasurable experience

by from Shelby, Ohio |

I really liked the fact that each time I visited this dealership, I was greeted at the door. Pam was my salesperson and I was glad I got a woman salesperson. I felt as I was being helped as I have had some difficulties in my credit past. I felt like you guys were working for me. Thanks for the FREE tank of gas, FREE oil change and setting up my 1st appt., and FREE car washes for life.

September 12, 2014

Jennifer, Pam is such a great salesperson more of a customer advocate if you ask me. As a women myself I know how stressful car buying should be that's why we do everything we can to ensure every customer has a stress free experience. We look forward to seeing you soon for your free oil changes and free car washes.

An Awesome Referral

by from Lakeville, Ohio |

We were referred from our Nephew and Niece Josh and Kat Grassman. They bought a used Journey from Pam earlier this year and told us to come see her at Spitzers. Pam was very professional, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. Everyone we met today was very nice. Thank you for the FREE oil change, tank of gas, and FREE car washes for life.

September 12, 2014

Richard and Nancy, We're so happy to hear that your niece and nephew were so pleased with their experience they referred you to us as well. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you for your free oil changes and free car washes!