Spitzer Motors of Mansfield

1777 W 4th St, Mansfield, OH 44906

New 888-534-8386
Used 888-515-1352
Service 877-788-8662

Life Is Hard. Car Buying Shouldn't Be!

Breath of Fresh Air

by from Mt. Vernon, OH |

After visiting a Columbus Kia dealer and getting a sales pitch that left me feeling really "icky" for lack of a better word, Spitzer was a breath of fresh air. I was lucky to have Greg Drake as my sales person. He wasn't pushy but was very straight forward and extremely knowledgeable about the Kia Soul. There was never a moment where I felt out of my comfort zone. I purchased a manual 2013 Kia Soul and have been so happy with the car and the overall experience I had at Spitzer. I was impressed with their attention to detail and willingness to stay after hours to go over the car with me. Greg was very "real" and his passion for cars was invaluable. He knows his stuff and made the buying process a lot of fun. I highly recommend Spitzer and specifically Greg Drake!

Excellent experience, excellent used vehicle

by from Columbus OH |

I had a great experience here at this dealership buying a used Pontiac Vibe. The price was good, relative to the market place from craigslist. Unrelated to the dealership, when I first tried the car, I received the news from my husband that I got into nursing school! With this positive omen in place, I enthusiastically sought out a good car-buying experience. The sales team there is patient, and let us try out a couple of cars. They were not pushy. The sales team had great attitudes, even after we had already agreed to buy the car. My friend who went to Germain Honda in Columbus bought a car there and was treated afterwards with complete disdain. I am lucky to have found a good dealership. The cars there are well-maintained. They do a thorough inspection on the used cars, and the car we ended up with had no real problems. I will come back here to buy more used cars in the future.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We're so happy you were able to find the perfect vehicle. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Mansfield.

Great car, great service, great dealer

by from Mansfield,Oh |

We have had our Kia Soul now for 18 months. What a great car. Good gas mileage and fun to drive. My wife likes how easy it is to load groceries in the hatchback. Now for a great deal on a great car see Heath Roach at Spitzer Motors of Mansfield. Ron Wise

April 17, 2015

Thank you for your great review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience and that you love your Kia Soul so much. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Motors of Mansfield.

Finding my Grandson a used car

by from Galion, Ohio |

I bought a new Jeep Compass here 2 years ago and was very Satisfied with my buying expereience. So, when my Grandson was looking for a used car, we came here. He bought a very nice Crysler 300. Stacy Brown took very good care of us and we will come to this Dealership again.

April 17, 2015

We love hearing from our repeat customers! Thank you for suggesting us to your grandson. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Motors of Mansfield.

great customer service!!!!

by from Shelby, Ohio |

Great experience! Will definitely shop there again. Ask for Heath!!!!

April 17, 2015

Thanks for the great 5 star review. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Motors of Mansfield.

Very customer friendly

by from Mansfield OH |

Recently purchased a KIA from the dealership. Was a great experience. No pressure salespeople but very knowledgeable. Enjoyable experience.

April 17, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that you had such and enjoyable experience at our dealership. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Motors of Mansfield.

Great Service

by from Ashland, Ohio |

I have bought my last 2 vehicles(Kia Sportage and Kia Optima) from Spitzer and Heath Roach was my salesperson for both. Thank you Heath for my positive buying experience. I would also like to thank the service department who always help me to take care of my vehicle. I would highly recommend Spitzer of Mansfield to anyone.

April 17, 2015

Thank you for that great review of not only the store but of Heath and our service department. We're so happy to hear that you you have enjoyed all of your experiences with us. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Motors of Mansfield.

Love my Kia Soul

by from Bucyrus, OH |

I really do love my Kia Soul. It is fun to drive and I feel safe as I can see out of the windshield better than in a small car. It seems to be a very popular model. I purchased mine after seeing my cousin's soul and there are many Souls in the Bucyrus area. We see Souls of all colors every time we are out. My dad thinks we should form a Kia Soul club here in Bucyrus since we see so many of them. He also loves to drive my Kia. I have named my silver Kia the Silver Bullet. Very happy with my purchase and with Spitzer of Mansfield. Thanks for the great service.

April 17, 2015

Thank you for that great review! We smiled reading this review. We're happy to hear that you are so happy with your "Silver Bullet" and if you need any thing in the future please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Motors of Mansfield.

Great service

by from Mansfield Ohio |

Matt moats sales manager at the used lot on park av is the perfect example why this is are second car we bought from spitzers he weren't above and beyond to help us out to make sure my sons car got fixed he truly cares about his customers and made sure we were taking care of no fourth in my mind because of him we will be life time customer at spitzers Thank you from the bottom of my hart M keller

March 13, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback. We're so happy that Matt was able to help you out and that you were taken care of so well. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Motors of Mansfield!

My first NEW car!

by from Mansfield, Ohio |

My friends Sherry and Jeff Stroup bought from Pam and Spitzers and referred me to come out and get a Kia too. This was a great smooth, fast buying experience. I was very relaxed. I can't believe we were able to get a brand new car, but we were.

February 11, 2015

Hascal and Melissa, Thank you for the great review of our store and Pam. We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience. Congrats on your brand new car. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Motors of Mansfield.

Truck purchase

by from Shelby , Ohio |

Have always been leery of most of the large local car dealerships mostly with the unprofessional attitude and excuses they come up with . When we first found a vehicle at spitzers we were met at the last minute by Ginny Miller and Matt Moat almost at closing time , they had our truck ready for a test drive warmed up and ready to go! They treated us so nice and friendly without all the big sales hype. They sold us right away with the nice clean vehicle and honest information and presented us with a car fax right away they didn't try to hide anything. When I noticed the brakes were in need of changing Ginny offered to take the vehicle into there service dept. the next morning and have them check it out. She was right on the phone to me and said they were bad and they would completely replace the brakes all the way around with only charging us for the labor! Most car dealerships would have used the old ..."SOLD AS IS" tactic. When we picked up the truck ...again almost at there closing time they were ready for us with keys in hand as promised! We would deal with them again in the future for sure before going to the other big dealers (we had poor experience from others before) but spritzers was a great choice for us. Thank you !

December 23, 2014

Jeff & Kathy, Thank you for the great review. We're so happy to hear that your experience with Spitzer was so satisfying. Thank you for being a Spitzer customer.