Mansfield Motor Group

Service 866-440-7805

MMG: Home of the VIP Owner's Club

Glad to stay local

by from Mansfield, OH |

I had a great experience at MMG buying my Nissan Altima. No high pressure sales. The sales staff all seemed genuine, friendly and eager to help. I did originally look elsewhere for a better deal, but ended up buying local (which made me feel good). Thanks for a great experience!

Body Shop Dept Experience

by from Fredericktown, OH |

I recently had to have some body work done on my Nissan Maxima. When I picked up my car from having the work performed by the body shop, I was very satisfied with their performance. MMG also provided me with a nice, clean car to drive while the work was being done on my car and it was done in the timeline they told me it would be.

not too bad

by from Mansfield, Ohio |

The salesman I talked to was nice courteous n seemed to know what he was talking about although I went to buy a 2001 dodge ram 1500 lone star the bank wouldn't finance it due to high mileage. So Zech took my wife and I out on the lot to look for a vehicle under a certain mileage. We looked at several before deciding on our 2011 dodge journey. We love our new car though it would have been nice to know about the 2013 Chevy Silverado and to have been offered more for my trade in (another dealership offered $1500 mmg offered $700 but the other dealership couldn't finance me due to my credit score) overall it was a pleasant and fun experience

Great car buying experience

by from Bellville, OH |

We just bought a new Honda and our sales person, Mike Nash, made it a great experience. He was very personable and helpful without being pushy. He was very knowledgable about the car we were looking at and explained everything in detail. This was the best and easiest car buying experience we have ever had. And by the way, we love the car!!!

MMG Nissan Matt Micheal

by from Mansfield, Ohio |

Matt was helpful and made the buying process quick with no confusion!

Dodgy vehicles

by from Millersburg, Ohio |

It's a shame that MMG couldn't fix the vehicle that only had 3 doors open and 3 windows to roll down. Other than that...Derrick Taylor, the sales rep, is a helpful guy.

Great Service

by from Jeromesville,OH |

The best buying experience I've had so far. Derrick was very friendly, helpful and willing to work on a good deal for me. I bought a Honda Civic and LOVE IT!!!! Bought it on my birthday and when I picked it up it was in the show room with balloons and a happy birthday sign on it. A really nice thing to do.

Great buying experience

by from Howard ohio |

Our salesman, John, was great! He was informative and very helpful. There was no pressure. We looked other places but felt MMG gave us the best price!

Disappointed Now Former MMG/Whitey's Auto Customer

by from Mansfield,Ohio |

My friend and I went to look at a few vehicles. I have purchased new vehicles form this dealer in the past. Ended up on the worst test drive, salesman barely talking and texting on his phone. My attempt at humor failed; "Hey I'm going to get on it a little bit, you don't mind do you?" Was met with a "We can end the test drive now then" I explained I was just saying I am test driving a Chrysler 300C, I'm not going to gun it just test it out. It was stated drive the legal limit. Which any driver knows you don't go 35 you are going to go 36 or maybe 40, going down grades in the roadway etc. It was reiterated twice more, you must go the legal limit. I don't know if this salesman was having a bad day or just didn't want to sell to me. I was prior to the test drive dead set on purchasing, the vehicle; blank check in pocket. I had to cut the test drive short, I like to buy local, but I will take my business elsewhere.The sales manager, who I purchased my first car from as an adult (George Miller), came out and was his usual self (he's been at this a long time he is a real salesmen folks) I was respectful and shook the salesmans hand and had to ask for a card, thinking maybe he just didn't know how to take me. After thanking George for coming out and speaking with me, my friend and I left. My friend was not so nice on the test drive and asked why I didn't just deal with Mr. Miller, while the salesman was in the back seat texting. I was asking myself the same question. I asked questions I knew the answer to, to try to keep the conversation going because I did want to buy the car. The salesman answered a few questions, then stopped talking and was texting again. Some people have limited interpersonal communication skills, this salesman falls in that category.

Great experience

by from Crestline, Ohio |

As a women going alone to buy a car, I felt very comfortable negotiating the sale and it all went smoothly. I would highly recommend MMG for any vehicle purchase.

5th purchase from MMG since 1982

by from Ashland, Ohio |

Tracy Elrod was my salesperson. I found her to be very helpful. I was disappointed in the amount I got for my trade-in but understand that MMG is in business to make money and I did get a great car.