Superior Acura

Service 888-584-4301

Expect More!

Best. Service. Ever.

by from Mason OH |

We recently purch'd a used Acura MDX w/Tech package, although not from Superior. We were having trouble with the voice recognition and other tech features, and the seller recommended we call Lenny at Superior. I cannot imagine a more kind, conscientious, or professional service person. He was under no obligation whatsoever to help me, yet went out of his way to do so. His associate, Brandon, was the tech expert who sat with me for 30-40 minutes giving me a complimentary tutorial. Extremely impressed and grateful!

2015 Acura RDX in Dayton

by from Dayton, OH |

Went in to check on the size of an RDX vs an MDX. Worked with Ricardo at the Used Car area in Centerville as Superior just took over that dealership. Had a great experience with Ricardo and the entire crew and management team there. Everyone was very knowledgeable and focused on customer service. Ended up purchasing a new RDX. The negotiations were easy and no pressure or games were played. Would highly recommend Ricardo and Superior Acura in Dayton.

Great Dealer! Randy was Awesome!

by from Newport, KY |

I was looking for a used Acura TSX and searched the internet. I found a few that fit the price range I was looking for. I decided to go to an Acura dealer vs going to a buy here pay her due the integrity and service that Acura gives you. Randy was my salesman. I told him my situation and I need to get a car ASAP. I have sold cars in the past and know the games some play. I did my research and knew what a FAIR price was. I showed Randy what others were offering and gave him my offer and told him that I would look else where if we could make a deal (in a nice manner.) Randy was honest with me and gave me the facts about buying from a dealer vs a buy here pay here. Buy being honest with him, he was honest with me. He was willing to let me look else were knowing that Superior was the best place to do business. We did NOT have to go back and forth. They agreed to my offer and offered me a great deal on a extended warranty. I know what you are thinking. But I sold cars for many years..... It was a great deal. The GM talked to me after the deal was done like a friend. I never felt pressured. All I am going to say is if you are looking for SERVICE not just price. Buy from this dealer. Acura is the only car I will ever drive and this is the only dealer that I will ever buy from! All the salesman were very nice to me and when I need another car I will buy from Randy and Superior. My wife loves her used 2010 Acura TSX!

Very Professional

by from Louisville, KY |

I was looking for a vehicle for my teenage son on cars.com. It took about 2 weeks to find the right car for him. The dealership was 100 miles from where we live, so 95% of the buying process happened over the phone. The car was used and Ba at Superior Acura took care of everything ahead of time. He told me about every issue with the car so there were no surprises when we got there. We test drove the car, signed the paperwork and we were finished and on our way home in 30 minutes. Very easy process.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Highland Heights, KY |

Thanks Lloyd for a great car buying experience. You made my first car buying purchase a lot of fun. The whole staff at Superior was excellent. You have definitely earned a customer for life. Thanks again.

Great Service

by from Fairfield, Ohio |

We are in the market for another new Acura. We have owned 7 Acuras and have purchased them all from Superior Acura. Although we believe that we get the best car for the value in an Acura, the personal service that we get from Superior is first rate. Our salesman, Lloyd Doughty has made the car buying experience enjoyable. No need to go anywhere else. We would highly recommend both Lloyd and the dealership to anyone in the market.

Excellent Service

by from Fairfield, Ohio |

I have just begun the process of looking for a used car and our salesman, Lloyd Doughty was excellent. He took plenty of time with us and we did not feel any pressure to buy. Since he now knows what we are looking for he has kept us to date on cars he thinks we might be interested in. I would definitely recommend Lloyd and the dealership to anyone looking to buy

They never send you the car title.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

The concerned person says he has sent the title on Friday and till Monday, I don't receive it. I am told to go to BMV and get a duplicate title. But a minute before that I was told, it's the dealership's responsibility to get you the title! Wow! So where is the title? They will just take money from you, give you a car and tell you to get lost.

They just grab money from you and let you loose.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Hated my experience at the pre owned inventory. Cory was dealing with us. John the manager wouldn't even bother to deal with us-with much difficulty he was called. The car had issues in it and we were told that maybe we did something to the car in that less than 24 period of time. They don't let you see any cars also. They ask you your budget and work around one car only. When we asked them to take this car and take more money in exchange for the other car, we were told to be contacted shortly and never did. Hateful place with hateful people

Great buying experience

by from Cincinnati |

Had my vehicle bought within two days. Not much haggling and I feel as though they gave me fair market value for my trade. Steve was a great dealer, had no issues. Superior Acura provides a non intimidating and hospitable environment. Will be a repeat customer!

Buyer Beware- Dealer would not honor e-price

by from Cincinnati,OH |

The dealer emailed me a e-price but would not honor the price when it was time to close the deal.