Fairfield Volkswagen

Service 888-684-3717

Your Greater Cincinnati Volkswagen Dealer

Very professional

by from Florence Ky |

Very professional staff at the dealership! I would not hesitate to recommend others. The car buying process can be aggervating with all the smoke in mirrors and games some dealers play. Cars.com gives many tools to answer many questions like the payment calculater that is very valuable knowledge to have in hand when searching. Fairfield Volkswagon did not attempt to muddy the water and was verystraight forward with the numbers and that is rare believe it or not this day and time.

Nice people

by from Lebanon OH |

Was shopping for a used Passat. Although the deal didn't come together, they were very cordial and non-pressure. They just didn't have quite the right car I was looking for.

Used Car Experience

by from Indianapolis |

I was interested in a used 2010 Honda CRV with 25,000 miles. Made initial contact by phone as I live in Indianapolis. Got to the dealership on Saturday morning to look over the vehicle and take test drive. That's when the problems occurred. The vehicle drove absolutely horrible... once we got up to 50mph, the who car shook. The dealership had put on new Fuzion tires and something was wrong with the tires or the car or both. We returned to the dealership. The manager thought it might need alignment or balancing because the car had sat for so long. As a long-time Honda CRV owner, I know better. And, the odometer read 27,000 miles (not 25,000 as on cars.com). No one car racks up 2,000 miles in test drives. Something very odd about this vehicle.

Bait and switch

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Emailed about a particular used car to assure that my asking price was within reason. Got a great quick response over the phone and subsequent email on the car that said they should be able to take that offer. When I arrived they tried to put me in a car that was a year older and had more miles on it telling me that was the one they were talking about. The one I actually wanted was more but they will see what they can do. Of course, an hour later, plus an hour of drive time for me, they weren't willing to come down to the price aligned over email. Don't waste your time.

Inventory postings are misleading or not current.

by from Cincinnati,OH |

I searched for a used Mini S near where we live and found the perfect one at Fairfield Volkswagon. I drove by the lot after hours and didn't see it. Wasn't meant to be, I guess. I looked again the next week and the car was still listed on cars.com, so I called about it. The salesman returned my call and said he needed to search their inventory. When he called back, the car I inquired about had been sold. I searched again today and the same car is still listed as being there. This car hasn't been there for over three weeks! It was a low milage vehicle at a great price, so I suspect it is there so they can generate interest on similar cars in their inventory that are not nearly as good. Very disapointing.

Fairfield Volkswagen responded to this review

May 1, 2013

Thanks for the feedback and bringing it to our attention. I'm assuming you are talking about the 2011 with 4500 miles since that is the only one I can see that is still on their site that is sold. Although rare, sometimes the vendor that sends our inventory out to all of the web sites doesn't pick up when we have sold a vehicle leaving it out on the web. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention so it can be corrected.

Very helpful

by from Cincinnati |

Fairfield VW helped me find a clean, well maintined, reliable vehicle for my daughter. I am very happy with the help I was given by every member of the team. I would recommend them, and will do business with them again in the future.

Long distance buyers be careful

by from Washington DC |

Bought a very low mileage used New Beetle from this dealer. After the car was paid for and shipped, our salesman called to tell us about a tear in the driver door panel. The General Sales Manager and service department were aware of this issue, but did not tell either us or, apparently, the salesman. When informed, the General Manager refused to do anything about the problem. I recommend you personally inspect any car these folks offer, as our experience was that you cannot reply on their description.