Performance Honda

5760 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014

New 866-465-6298
Used 877-698-2580
Service 888-857-9692

We'll Put a Smile on Your Face. Every Customer...Every Vehicle...Every Day.

Great Experience!

by from Aurora, IN |

Joe Stenger was an honest straight forward guy who helped us find the right car. The whole buying process was 2 hours from driving on the lot and driving off the lot. Financing was easy and everyone was super nice. It was even on a Sunday! I will definitely come back to buy another Honda.

Straight forward, honest, no pressure!

by from Hamilton, Ohio |

I recently purchased a Honda Civic from Performance Honda. The process was easy, once I identified exactly what vehicle I wanted. My salesman was very respectful, and made the process quite enjoyable. The finance department was a lot of fun as well. Overall, purchasing a new car is a challenging process, but I have no concerns with Performance Honda.

SUCH PERSONABLE SERVICE DESERVES CUSTOMER LOYALTY

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I have been a long-standing, loyal customer of Performance Honda, on Rt. 4. The reason is the impeccable and personable service of Mr. Robert Williams, who always seeks ways to satisfy Performance Honda's customers. Mr. Williams has always "exceeded" my expectations. Very recently, I was also helped by Mr. Joe Stenger who was very patient with my questions and concerns in the process of making a relevant decision about an automobile purchase. I found him to be "professional"! However, "however", I was disappointed at the answer that I received when I asked for a better price on the purchase of the vehicle. Well, the discount offered, by Performance Honda's manager, was 1.3% of the incipient purchase price. Mr. WILLIAMS and Mr. STENGER please let me know when you move on to another dealership.

Great Experience

by from Hamilton, Ohio |

I had a great overall experience at Performance Honda in Fairfield, Ohio on Saturday. Alex Cruz was awesome with answering every single question I had, and made me feel like an important customer to him. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new car. Alex & Jason get a 5 star customer service rating from me. Thanks so much Alex & Jason from Performance Honda!

Great Customer Service

by from Fairfield, Oh |

Alex Cruz did a fantastic job of showing the quality of the car, and the features that make that car right fir us. He was very friendly, polite and had a smile through the whole time. Alex served us with concern and smiles. We would definitely use him again if in the market for another car.

Buying a New Car

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Worked through their online department. It worked seamlessly. Best experience buying a car yet.

One happy camper

by from Hamilton Ohio |

I took my accord in for repairs and after hearing a young gentleman talk to his salesman about his new accord I decided to check them out. I approached Korey with some questions and he was able to answer all of them! They gave me a good amount to trade in my old accord, paid for my service bill, and Korey helped me set up my new phone stuff on the car as well. Very very satisfied and I would recommend korey to anyone and every one!

Best dealership ever!

by from Fairfield, Ohio |

A couple years ago, I needed a new car and went to several dealerships. There was no comparison to Performance Honda and the other dealerships. Performance Honda offered excellent customer service and a very clean and friendly environment. I really appreciated their refreshment bar and free beverages. I was very impressed and decided to take the car that I purchased there to their service department for all my oil changes and what not. They too are super friendly, timely, and efficient. Recently, I decided that I wanted to upgrade my car and there was no question in my mind of where to begin my search. I went straight to Performance Honda and was impressed all over again. This time, it was even better than the first time. I was approached by a very professional and friendly salesman, Michael Collier. He assisted me in finding the perfect car for me and he really took his time to explain every detail. He was very knowledgeable and right away I knew I could trust him. He made the process very smooth and made me feel at ease. I felt very confident that he got me the best deal possible and he really advocated for me which I appreciated. He made sure I was comfortable and entertained during the waiting process which we all know can be long. Also, I worked with Robert Williams in finance and he was extremely helpful. He was very friendly and made the boring paperwork process fun! Overall, I would recommend this facility to anyone and everyone because of the friendly staff and great customer service. Thank you!

Lifetime Honda Customer

by from Fairfield |

I came in to Performance Honda not expecting to find a car for me. I worked with Korey and within moments he had a car in mind. It was perfect! I'm a hard person to wow and Performance has once again wowed me. I've driven Hondas my whole life and I'm buying them from Korey at Performance from now on.

Performance Honda made it very easy !

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I didn't think I would qualify but Honda worked with me and got me in a 2014 Honda Accord. ...great car !!!