Performance Honda

5760 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014

New 866-465-6298
Used 877-698-2580
Service 888-857-9692

We'll Put a Smile on Your Face. Every Customer...Every Vehicle...Every Day.

Happy with my CRV

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

This is my third car from Honda Performance. Obviously I feel comfortable with them. The people were all very nice and understanding with my circumstances. Having had two other Hondas, have used the service dept. with both. Dan Beahr was so helpful during all my service times. With my Crv, DJ was my salesperson, he explained all to me about the car during the test drive and when purchasing. Belinda Gribble was very welcoming and worked with me on selling price. Not real happy with the trade in value of last Honda so decided to sell it myself. Basically I feel very good about Honda Performance and especially my Honda car.

Great Service, Great Price! Easy Transaction!

by from Liberty Twp., Ohio |

Excellent Customer Service! Roger Hahn goes the extra mile and then some. I am a very picky car buyer, no matter what car I am buying. Roger was very knowledgable and personal. Roger and the management team were excellent to deal with to help me get my wife a new Odyssey. No pressure and a pleasure to do business with. I have and will recommend Performance Honda to others. I will return for future purchases.

Great sales associate and staff

by from Cincinnati ohio |

This was a great car buying experience . They had everything prepared before I got there so my time spent there was for test driving and paper work and I was out the door. Jenny was the best and made sure I understood everything and answered all the questions I had.

Leasing a new CRV

by from Hamilton, OH |

Our test drive and leasing experience this past weekend at Performance Honda was the best we've ever had at a car dealership! Brett Butler was our sales person and Belinda Gribble was our 'show me the numbers' person. Both have fantastic personalities and neither wasted our time playing games that most other dealerships play when you ask for a price, trade-in value, etc. Brett took our information back to Belinda and she brought out a sheet with everything written down in a very short time frame! We were amazed to say the least. They answered any and all our questions, were not pushy and very down to earth. We know that people are quick to voice complaints, so we wanted to make sure you know that you have two very wonderful employees! If we know anyone looking for a Honda, we will surely recommend your dealership, Brett and Belinda to them, new, used or lease!

*BEST* experience among 20 closest Honda dealers

by from Cincinnati, OH |

After going through 20 Honda dealerships across the Cincinnati, Dayton, Florence and Columbus areas in my search for a 2015 Civic LX, the *BEST* experience hands-down came from Performance Honda in Fairfield (www.performancehondastore.com). All the credit goes to Belinda Gribble and her fantastic team: Megan Klopfstein, Jenny Gladwell and Sonya Parker. They were welcoming, respectful and transparent while being aggressive to earn my business with the lowest price. All the other Honda dealerships couldn't do all those things at the same time. The rest were either disrespectful, untruthful when I got there in-person, or really nice but too expensive. If you are in the market for a Honda I encourage you to consider Performance Honda in Fairfield and check to see when Belinda Gribble is there so you can stop in. She tops my list and will easily come back to her for another car.

Purchasing my new vehicle

by from Fairfield, OH |

I had a great experience with my sales person Kool Ken. I would love to acknowledge that I did not feel pressured at all and his sense of humor was great. This made me very comfortable in buying a new car from Performance Honda. I love my new Honda and would recommend my family and friends to also buy from Kool Ken!

Purchasing a new Honda

by from Hamilton Ohio |

I just want to take a moment to give a HUGE thank you to Mike "MPH" Heckler for helping me get into a brand new Honda. He was absolutely amazing and the service I recieved was exceptional! I highly recommend these guys if you're looking to purchase a new vehicle. Thank You!

Great Service.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

excellent experience at performance Honda. Salesman was great. Car was excellent.This is my third car with this dealership.

Purchasing a Honda...again!

by from Fairfield, Ohio |

Having had a great experience buying a Honda in 2008, when I decided to buy again, I didn't even look anywhere else but Performance Honda. And Ken Powell and the Honda team did not disappoint. I appreciate that I contacted Ken originally using social media and he replied promptly and had completed a lot of research for me before our appointment. He was friendly, helpful, and genuine. A process that I have found can be intimidating was easy. I was reminded why I love the Honda company, the Honda product, and this dealership.

Over the top sales service

by from Erlanger, Ky |

My transaction was via the internet. Initial communication was with Sonja. We were able to arrive at a great price. When visiting the show room yesterday, I worked with Jenny who was terrific in putting everything together. The finance manager Salaam, Rau was able to put an acceptable loan together in a very short time frame. I whole heartily recommend purchasing a vehicle via the internet as a lot of ground can be covered in a short period of time.