Performance Honda

5760 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014

New 866-465-6298
Used 877-698-2580
Service 888-857-9692

We'll Put a Smile on Your Face. Every Customer...Every Vehicle...Every Day.

Great salesman Kool Ken

by from Fairfield, OH |

I am very happy with the purchase of my 2015 Honda Civic. Kool Ken was very helpful & informative. I will definitely recommend my family & friends see Kool Ken at Performance Honda in Fairfield Ohio

Great Experience

by from Fairfield. OH |

Very friendly and knowledgeable about the products and services available. Like talking to a friend. No pressure in the purchase. Entire staff in sales and service very helpful.

Made car shopping easy

by from Cincinnati,OH |

We bought our second car from Performance Honda, and both times it was an easy process. This time we found our car online and set up an appointment to see it. Jason Baker stayed after his shift to let us drive the car, explain the features of the car and negotiate the deal. He was very friendly and patient, answering all of our questions. Everyone that we saw and worked with was very nice and offered quick knowledgeable service. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family!

Great service and excellent sales team

by from West Chester oh |

I am very happy with the quality of service which performance Honda provides. Excellent sales team, specially joe , who helped me to buy two cars . I had a smooth process, the time I went in to getting the car keys. Very cooperative and understanding . Joe would try to understand your budget and would show case you car in that limit. He was able to give lots of discounts when I bought two Honda Accord cars. Amazing guy and an excellent gentleman

Honda Accord Hybrid

by from Wildwood Crest, New Jersey |

I am still smiling! Huge kudos to Matt Lockwood, Joe Stenger, and R. Salaam for providing an excellent car buying experience. This is our seventh Honda, and our best sales/customer service experience yet. Thanks, guys, for all your help!

Best Car-Buying Experience

by from Miamisburg, OH |

We were referred to Performance Honda by close friends of ours and they told us, "It's a bit of a drive, but it's well worth the trip." We live in the Dayton area and we couldn't agree more with our friends description of your dealership. The car buying experience we had at Performance Honda was the best that we have ever had and really showed us what buying a car should be like. The staff was extremely professional, listened to what we were looking for in a van, never tried to 'oversell', and made us feel welcomed and valued as customers. Quite frankly, we didn't feel like we were a piece of meat in the lions den. What started out as simply wanting to gather information turned into us buying a 2012 Honda Odyssey that very day and our entire family couldn't be more thrilled with the experience and vehicle.

Highly Recommended

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I had been looking to buying a new car for some time now but had not been sure what dealer to go to. I happen to visit Performance Honda recently with a friend of mine that was picking up his car after getting some service done. I was so impressed with the quality of customer service he received that day , that I thought this might be the place to look into getting that car I had been wanting. A few weeks later I went back and purchased a new Civic from Dereje (DJ) Kiffle and the entire buying experience could not had been easier and more stress free. Everyone I worked with at this dealer : from DJ , to the Finance Director to their General Sales Manager was a complete professional and made me feel very welcomed. Performance Honda has gained a loyal customer for life. This is what every shopping experience should be like.

great buying experience

by from lebanon ohio |

After my first Honda went 256,000 miles I'm excited about my 2015 and how many miles I will put on it.

Review of Service and Auto Purchase

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

This is my third Honda from Performance. Service has always been top notch: Quick and quality. The first Honda I purchased ~20 years ago: Smooth throughout. I was made to feel welcome and given every piece of information i required. I was encouraged to call if I had any problems or questions. Second Honda I purchase yesterday: Same quality. No high pressure, very efficient, understand of my nervousness at such a large purchase, questions answered and a promise of any future questions or problems taken care of.

My fifth Honda

by from Hamilton, Ohio |

I've been driving my fifth Honda for almost a week, and I couldn't be happier with the process of buying a new car than I had at Performance Honda. I keep coming back to Performance Honda in Fairfield, OH because I'm sold on Hondas as great cars and because this dealership makes it so easy to find just the right car for me at the best price. The salesman, Ken Tatsuno (Ken "T") showed me a number of models and we test-drove a 2015 Civic Hybrid and the 2015 Civic EX. I really like the size of the Civic, especially this new 2015 model, and I settled on the Civic EX. Ken pointed out all the safety features on the car and I also liked the financing options that were presented. I was able to trade in my previous Civic with no trouble and everything went smoothly and efficiently. I am looking forward to driving my Civic for several years and will trust the service department to do an excellent job when needed, as in previous years. I love my new Civic!