Performance Honda

5760 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014

New 866-465-6298 New 866-465-6298
Used 877-698-2580 Used 877-698-2580
Service 888-857-9692 Service 888-857-9692

We'll Put a Smile on Your Face. Every Customer...Every Vehicle...Every Day.

great place

by from Fairfield, Ohio |

bought a certified used car without any hassles! Emailed salesman Wes a few days ahead and he had 2 cars waiting for us. The hardest part was deciding which car to buy

February 5, 2016

Thanks for your review!

Performance Honda

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Sean at Performance Honda made our car buying experience for our daughter's car so easy, we went back 2 days later and bought a new car for me!

The service rep from hell

by from Cincinnati, OH |

On Jan 30, 2016, I went to Performance Honda (a dealer where I purchased 4 vehicles previously) to change the engine oil of my Honda CRV 2000 as I have done every 3-4 months since its purchase. When I received the vehicle after the oil change, the interior opening handle of the driver's door was broken. I called the service rep who after seeing the damage told me that the car was old, that the handle had sign of wear (the metallic sheet wrapping the plastic was detaching), and that there was no way "he" was going to pay for it. First, I refuted "even if the car is old, the handle was working well when I came in and now is broken. It got damaged in your hands and you should fix it. Be fair please." He responded firmly that he was not going to pay anything that he did not break it maliciously. I requested to see his manager. He told me the manager was not there that his boss will call me on Monday. Long story short, his manager called me a minutes later and offered me a deal "You pay for cost of the parts (~$60) to fix the handle and the labor will be free". Feeling hopeless, I accepted the deal. Bottom line, I came for a $22 oil change and left angry, with a broken handle and a future ~$60 bill to fix it. Probably, with my purchase and service history at Performance Honda, I have been one of the most loyal customers of this dealership. Now my perspective changed 180 degrees. This summer I will be purchasing a new car and it is highly unlikely I will buy it at Performance Honda. I expected a lot more consideration from a company that is supposedly focused on consumer service. Too bad it took me 15 years to realize it is not the type of car dealer I thought it was.

February 5, 2016

Mr. Arias, I truly am sorry for what happened on your last visit. Sounds like we should have handled this situation with more care. Not only will we reimburse you for the door handle, but we will also reimburse you for oil change. Your past and future business is very important to us, and we want you to know that we appreciate you as our customer. I will reach out to you by phone as well, but feel free to contact me at 937-537-1038 to discuss further. Cordially, Matt Lockwood (General Manager)

Back to the Civic!

by from West Chester, Ohio |

Richard, Jason , and all of the people were patient and easy to work with. I owned a 2004 Civic and have always regretted giving it up, well along came the 2016 and I was hooked instantly. The crew at Performance Honda helped me get that new car and they did it while getting me everything they could and making it painless and quick. I am stubborn and do tons of research before buying anything, and I was not disappointed by how they treated me and my family. They have earned a loyal customer.

Kudos to Jenny Gladwell

by from Cincinnati, OH |

In an earlier review, I forgot to mention that my salesperson was Jennifer Gladwell. She was just terrific! I have always hated buying a car just because of the sleazy, dishonest, and unhelpful salespeople one often has to deal with. Jenny was just the opposite. SHE MADE ME WANT TO BUY A CAR FROM HER. She was, without a doubt, the biggest reason I bought from Performance. My car had to be ordered. I appreciated that Jenny didn't just keep trying to sell me what was on hand, but got me the car I wanted. And, she was honest about how long it could take and what it would cost. If you're looking for a pleasant, professional, reliable, and honest salesperson, go to Performance and see Jenny!

Best Dealership I've Encountered

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Everyone I spoke with or observed seemed to be completely professional, courteous, helpful, and friendly. The staff seemed honest and forthright -- even when they knew it might hurt their effort to sell something. They seemed interested in helping the customer get what he/she wanted, rather than what might be immediately available. I didn't leave this dealership feeling like I needed a long bath in some high-powered degreaser!

One of the best experiences I've ahd!

by from Hamilton, OH |

Having always been a loyal driver of a different car maker, this was my first experience with Honda and Performance Honda. It was by far one of the most seamless and best car buying experiences I've ever had. Sean Gruber answered all of my questions and concerns, and even came in on his day off to work with my schedule in finalizing the deal. Taking delivery of my new 2016 Honda Civic LX on 1/21/2016 went faster than it ever has with any other dealer I've dealt with, and Sean took the time to go over all the features of the car with me before I drove it off the lot.

Disrespectful Behavior

by from Fairfield, Ohio |

I bought a 2010 Honda Crosstour from there and recently I went to go get it serviced because of low tires. When my husband went to go and get it serviced they told him that one of my tires were low so they have to put the donut on it. When he went to go and get our car somebody and the service center had lost our tire so we had to leave the car there another day. When they finally got our tire he tried to call them 3 times, no answers, he finally got them and they told us that they found the tire. When we went in to go and get our car I was standing inside the service area looking at one of the service workers while she looked back at me and sat there. She did not attempt to help me until a guy came in and then she came out of her office helped him and was about to walk back into the office until I asked her whyou hadn't she helped me. The woman then got rude and very disrespectful. I went to go tell a supervisor about this they would told me basically they knew her and she's not like that and try to disregard the situation. I have never been so disrespected in my life. Never again their service department workers are super disrespectful. I highly advise people to take their business where sales and service are both respectful. It's a shame I now have to go trade in my car somewhere else where they appreciate thier customers.

January 27, 2016

Chantelle, I would like to take this opportunity to formally apologize for the events that took place on the evening of 1-21-2016. At Performance Honda we are dedicated and committed to providing excellent service and fair treatment to all of our customers and we take it very seriously if these expectations fall short. We train our employees that friendly and courteous customer service is first and foremost when building relationships with our customers. Again, I apologize for any misunderstanding that has taken place in our dealership and have personally taken steps to make sure these types of things don't happen again. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss your experience in further detail. Respectfully, Dan Beahr Service Manager 513-829-6900

Turning a frown upside down.

by from Fairfield, Ohio |

After having a bad morning with my car in the snow, I found myself at Performance Honda to get my 2005 Honda Civic checked out. Some bad smells and bad lights turned out to be the worst news, too many repairs needed to justify keeping the car. In stepped Belinda Grlbble in the Vehicle Exchange department. She talked to me about what I wanted to do and what I could afford and she found the perfect vehicle for my budget. A great upgrade for me to a 2012 Civic at less than $20.00 more a month than I was paying before my previous car was paid off (about 6 months ago, of course, lol). Belinda managed everything with a smile. The last time I bought a car from a dealership, it was a tiring, exhausting experience. Not so, today, and that was mainly because of Belinda. Thank you,

Marissa Bowman @ Performance Honda was great

by from West Chester OH |

We got our new Honda Fit on 1/10. Marissa Bowman helped us with the process. She offered/explained us different optiojns, was never pushy. She has been great to work with, made the whole process very easy. Thank You Marissa for taking time and helping us through the process. We would definetely approach Marissa for our next purchase of Odyssey.