Performance Honda

5760 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014

New 866-465-6298
Used 877-698-2580
Service 888-857-9692

We'll Put a Smile on Your Face. Every Customer...Every Vehicle...Every Day.

Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Working with Ken Powell at Performance Honda is undoubtedly the best experience I've ever had. He listened to my needs and he delivered exactly what I needed. He didn't try to talk me into something that I couldn't afford. He had everything done before I arrived. When I arrived, he had me fill out the credit application; he showed me the car; we drove the car and filled it up. The only reason I had to wait was for the car to be detailed. Ken Powell helped entertain my son. He took me on a tour of the facility. Everyone was so kind. I will never do business with another car salesman; only Ken Powell. The only thing I would suggest at the facility is replacing the carpet in the waiting areas and maybe some charging stations.

Our new Pilot experience.

by from Liberty Township, oh |

Our experience really could not have been any better. From out first visit to the dealership to the arrival and completion of the delivery process. Our salesman Brendan Bettis was very friendly, extremely knowledgable and overall fantastic to deal with! We will recommend the dealership and out saleman to anyone looking to buy a new Honda or used vehicle.i

Joe Stenger was Great!

by from Hamilton OHio |

This was overall a great buying experience. Joe Stenger was easy to work with and helped make the process hassle free.

Awesome job!

by from Fairfield, OH |

We purchased our new Accord in 2013 from Performance Honda. I regularly bring it back for oil changes and preventative maintenance. I cannot express how pleased I was with our most recent visit. It was a busy day, and I didn't make an appointment. Your shuttle service dropped me off to grocery shop while I waited. The driver, Roger, was so kind and helpful....to the extent that he even loaded my groceries back into my Accord. The service receptionist was on the ball, was extremely friendly and personable. Great job!

August 15, 2015

Hi DD, thanks for taking the time to review! We're so glad you're pleased with our service department- our mission is to make sure you're well taken care of and happy after every appointment! Hope to see you again soon.

Jason Baker and Eddie are amazing!!

by from Middletown ohio |

I went into the dealership not knowing if I would leave with a car that day. It was time for me to trade in my old car. Not ever having a Honda before I put all my trust into Jason Baker. Not only was he so very kind as he made this deal happen. He and Eddie worked all day to put me in a new vehicle. I thought it wasn't going to happen or that I was going to have to go used. At the end of the day I left in a brand new Honda CR-V. My dream car. I always settled for what other dealerships would put me in instead of the working for what I want. I am SO HAPPY with the service from Honda Performance Fairfield Ohio and I will continue my business in the future with them .. Go see what Jason can do for you.

July 29, 2015

Carrie, thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience shopping at Performance Honda! Our goal is to always put a smile on our customers' faces- and it sounds like Jason was able to do that for you! We appreciate your loyalty. Welcome to the Performance Honda family and enjoy your new CR-V!:)

THIRD TIME!

by from West Chester, OH |

This was our third Honda Civic from Performance Honda. DJ, Dereje Kiffle was great through the entire process. We got a great deal on a great car! We'll be back!

July 29, 2015

Awesome, Peter! Thanks for your continued loyalty to Performance Honda and DJ! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Highly recommended

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

If you are looking for a new vehicle this its the place to go. I traded in my old car for a new honda odyessy and absolutely love it. Roger Hahn was friendly and I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a new car. He was the best!

July 29, 2015

Ashley, thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience at Performance Honda was! We're glad to hear Roger was the best. Hope you're loving your new Odyssey!

Greg Jodrey in the sale department is awesome!!

by from Lexington, KY |

I bought a Honda Odyssey from this dealer this week, the thing that made me drive 2 hours to buy this vehicle from this dealer is the sale department person, his name is Greg Jodrey, he is very knowledgeable, patient with the customer, he try to simplify everything for you and make sure that your are satisfied with your purchase, my overall experience with this dealer is fantastic, I highly recommend this dealer to a friend or family, if you wanna buy a vehicle go directly to Greg (this guy is awesome) and he will take care of you.

July 29, 2015

Yasir, thank you so much! Greg is awesome- we're glad you agree! We appreciate you driving the extra distance to do business with us and we look forward to serving you in the future. Enjoy your Odyssey!

Buying a new car

by from West Chester, OH |

I got into an accident and my car was totaled, so I had to get a new car. I live in West Chester, Oh so for me the closest place was Performance Honda. I went to Ken Powell "Ken Kool" to help me buy a new car. Ken was very professional and I had really good experiencing with him. I did not had hassle to bargain for the car. He gave the best price up front. I recommend everyone to go to Ken Powell if you need a sales man who has every knowledge about the car and will save you money. He will tell you straight up what he can do and what he can't. You will be very satisfied with assistance. You will be happy that you went to him to get the car. I have bought new cars before but this is the first time, everyone was done smoothly without too much hassle and it was because of Ken. Thanks Ken for all of your help.

2015 CR-V

by from West Chester, OH |

Second Honda purchased from this dealer and Ken T. Very easy transaction from a capable guy.