Performance Honda

5760 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014

New 866-465-6298
Used 877-698-2580
Service 888-857-9692

We'll Put a Smile on Your Face. Every Customer...Every Vehicle...Every Day.

New CR-V

by from West Chester, Ohio |

I love my new CR-V. I went to Performance Honda on Rt 4 just to look. 2 hours later I walked out with a new vehicle. The sales and finance staff were great. No high pressure sales. They were very friendly and answered all my questions.

Great car buying experience. no hassle prices.

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

If you are in the market for a new car, I would highly recommend you speak with Jason Baker at Performance Honda. I just bought a 2014 Honda Accord. Love it. Great no hassle experience.

Excellent Service

by from Dayton, Ohio |

After an exhaustive search at many of the area Honda dealerships, my husband and I recently bought a Honda Pilot from Performance Honda in Fairfield, Ohio. The lot is expansive, offering many options for each make and model, and the showroom is clean and inviting. We were fortunate to work with Joe Stenger, who is the perfect combination of professional and down to earth. Joe is extremely knowledgeable about the various cars and was beyond helpful when considering our financing. Above all, Joe was pressure-free, and we found him to be genuine and trustworthy. In addition, he was kind, patient, and willing to answer every question that surfaced as we moved through the process. (We tend to ask everything. Twice.) Joe listened to our needs and paired us with the perfect car, all the while making our purchasing experience both comfortable and enjoyable. We highly recommend both Performance Honda and Joe Stenger.

Great Experience!

by from Aurora, IN |

Joe Stenger was an honest straight forward guy who helped us find the right car. The whole buying process was 2 hours from driving on the lot and driving off the lot. Financing was easy and everyone was super nice. It was even on a Sunday! I will definitely come back to buy another Honda.

Straight forward, honest, no pressure!

by from Hamilton, Ohio |

I recently purchased a Honda Civic from Performance Honda. The process was easy, once I identified exactly what vehicle I wanted. My salesman was very respectful, and made the process quite enjoyable. The finance department was a lot of fun as well. Overall, purchasing a new car is a challenging process, but I have no concerns with Performance Honda.

SUCH PERSONABLE SERVICE DESERVES CUSTOMER LOYALTY

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I have been a long-standing, loyal customer of Performance Honda, on Rt. 4. The reason is the impeccable and personable service of Mr. Robert Williams, who always seeks ways to satisfy Performance Honda's customers. Mr. Williams has always "exceeded" my expectations. Very recently, I was also helped by Mr. Joe Stenger who was very patient with my questions and concerns in the process of making a relevant decision about an automobile purchase. I found him to be "professional"! However, "however", I was disappointed at the answer that I received when I asked for a better price on the purchase of the vehicle. Well, the discount offered, by Performance Honda's manager, was 1.3% of the incipient purchase price. Mr. WILLIAMS and Mr. STENGER please let me know when you move on to another dealership.

Great Experience

by from Hamilton, Ohio |

I had a great overall experience at Performance Honda in Fairfield, Ohio on Saturday. Alex Cruz was awesome with answering every single question I had, and made me feel like an important customer to him. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new car. Alex & Jason get a 5 star customer service rating from me. Thanks so much Alex & Jason from Performance Honda!

Great Customer Service

by from Fairfield, Oh |

Alex Cruz did a fantastic job of showing the quality of the car, and the features that make that car right fir us. He was very friendly, polite and had a smile through the whole time. Alex served us with concern and smiles. We would definitely use him again if in the market for another car.

Buying a New Car

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Worked through their online department. It worked seamlessly. Best experience buying a car yet.

One happy camper

by from Hamilton Ohio |

I took my accord in for repairs and after hearing a young gentleman talk to his salesman about his new accord I decided to check them out. I approached Korey with some questions and he was able to answer all of them! They gave me a good amount to trade in my old accord, paid for my service bill, and Korey helped me set up my new phone stuff on the car as well. Very very satisfied and I would recommend korey to anyone and every one!