Performance Honda

5760 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014

New 866-465-6298
Used 877-698-2580
Service 888-857-9692

We'll Put a Smile on Your Face. Every Customer...Every Vehicle...Every Day.

Thank you!

by from West Chester, Ohio |

Performance in Fairfield offered the best price in comparison to other Honda dealers in our area. We have bought from Fairfield Performance before, which is another reason why we did not hesitate to visit them again. Our sales rep Jenny was easy to talk to and we never felt pressured. Richard in finance, was wonderful as well. We appreciate how easy they both made the experience for us and of course we recommend Performance Honda to anyone looking to purchase a new car.

Professional and Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Aurora, IN |

First time buyer. Very good experience. Salesman was excellent.

Easy process, Best Deal, 5 star service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Larry greeted us at the door and he was very attentive to me, not just my husband. Although we bought an Acura, he was very knowledgeable on a brand other than just the Honda. The paperwork is clear and precise, negotiations involved only 1 approval from the General Manager Matt, who came out to greet us. The car was spotless, the scratch we found on the back of the trunk, and a spark plug short were taken care of right away. No back and forth, they did what was right. Richard financed our car and was not pushy on the warranty, although we felt comfortable buying one after my husband and I viewed the options. We felt good about our decision. Richard knew so much about my Acura Integra TL , even as a finance guy! Laid back, but knowledgable, a very comfortable process .. and free popcorn.. always a plus! When I walked out after buying my car, they had balloons on it and a banner congratulating me- that's a great customer feel good experience. Thanks to Performance Honda!

Pleasant purchase experience

by from Fairfield, OH |

I bought a new 2014 Civic EX-L from Performance Honda about a week ago. Stopped in for a test drive but wasn't planning to buy that day. A friendly and helpful salesman, Amit Kumar, greeted me shortly after I walked into the showroom and arranged the test drive. It turns out that the car I test drove was the exact car I wanted so we starting talking about price and I ended up being offered a price I couldn't resist. Negotiations from that point were relaxed and easy. Amit was professional, considerate, patient, and respectful. I didn't feel pressured or deceived. Before I drove off the lot, Amit made sure the car was clean and the gas tank was full then he reviewed the features with me and connected my smartphone with my new Hondalink system. It was the best car purchasing experience I've ever had. I definitely recommend Amit and Performance Honda and will be back the next time I?m looking for a new car.

Dealership does not pay attention to the details

by from cinti ohio |

I bought my fifth car at this dealership. Repair department is poor but had dealt with one salesman with my other cars thought I give them another chance. Purchase of the car went very well with a different salesman. I was asked about using the service department and told him about my poor experience with service. He assured me that a manager would call me. Instead I get automated emails asking about my experience. We had to call to get the temporary title on the new car. Received it on Friday two days before the temporary tag expired. Spent Saturday morning at the DMV. Won't buy another care from Performance.

New CR-V

by from West Chester, Ohio |

I love my new CR-V. I went to Performance Honda on Rt 4 just to look. 2 hours later I walked out with a new vehicle. The sales and finance staff were great. No high pressure sales. They were very friendly and answered all my questions.

Great car buying experience. no hassle prices.

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

If you are in the market for a new car, I would highly recommend you speak with Jason Baker at Performance Honda. I just bought a 2014 Honda Accord. Love it. Great no hassle experience.

Excellent Service

by from Dayton, Ohio |

After an exhaustive search at many of the area Honda dealerships, my husband and I recently bought a Honda Pilot from Performance Honda in Fairfield, Ohio. The lot is expansive, offering many options for each make and model, and the showroom is clean and inviting. We were fortunate to work with Joe Stenger, who is the perfect combination of professional and down to earth. Joe is extremely knowledgeable about the various cars and was beyond helpful when considering our financing. Above all, Joe was pressure-free, and we found him to be genuine and trustworthy. In addition, he was kind, patient, and willing to answer every question that surfaced as we moved through the process. (We tend to ask everything. Twice.) Joe listened to our needs and paired us with the perfect car, all the while making our purchasing experience both comfortable and enjoyable. We highly recommend both Performance Honda and Joe Stenger.

Great Experience!

by from Aurora, IN |

Joe Stenger was an honest straight forward guy who helped us find the right car. The whole buying process was 2 hours from driving on the lot and driving off the lot. Financing was easy and everyone was super nice. It was even on a Sunday! I will definitely come back to buy another Honda.

Straight forward, honest, no pressure!

by from Hamilton, Ohio |

I recently purchased a Honda Civic from Performance Honda. The process was easy, once I identified exactly what vehicle I wanted. My salesman was very respectful, and made the process quite enjoyable. The finance department was a lot of fun as well. Overall, purchasing a new car is a challenging process, but I have no concerns with Performance Honda.