Performance Honda

5760 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014

New 866-465-6298
Used 877-698-2580
Service 888-857-9692

We'll Put a Smile on Your Face. Every Customer...Every Vehicle...Every Day.

Great Performance from Performance Honda

by from Dayton, OH |

I purchased my first Honda Odyssey from Performance Honda (over three other dealers) in May 2013. Performance had a competitive price, really nice sales staff, and highly rated service department. The Odyssey is a great vehicle...read the reviews! Performance contacted me with an opportunity to upgrade from my 2013 Odyssey to a 2015. It took about three hours to reach an amicable agreement (honest) and drive home in a new Odyssey. My thanks to Joe Stenger and Belinda Gribble for getting me there. And, by the way the service department is excellent.

Easy process, Best Deal, 5 star service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Larry greeted us at the door and he was very attentive to me, not just my husband. Although we bought an Acura, he was very knowledgeable on a brand other than just the Honda. The paperwork is clear and precise, negotiations involved only 1 approval from the General Manager Matt, who came out to greet us. The car was spotless, the scratch we found on the back of the trunk, and a spark plug short were taken care of right away. No back and forth, they did what was right. Richard financed our car and was not pushy on the warranty, although we felt comfortable buying one after my husband and I viewed the options. We felt good about our decision. Richard knew so much about my Acura Integra TL , even as a finance guy! Laid back, but knowledgable, a very comfortable process .. and free popcorn.. always a plus! When I walked out after buying my car, they had balloons on it and a banner congratulating me- that's a great customer feel good experience. Thanks to Performance Honda!

Great car buying experience. no hassle prices.

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

If you are in the market for a new car, I would highly recommend you speak with Jason Baker at Performance Honda. I just bought a 2014 Honda Accord. Love it. Great no hassle experience.

One happy camper

by from Hamilton Ohio |

I took my accord in for repairs and after hearing a young gentleman talk to his salesman about his new accord I decided to check them out. I approached Korey with some questions and he was able to answer all of them! They gave me a good amount to trade in my old accord, paid for my service bill, and Korey helped me set up my new phone stuff on the car as well. Very very satisfied and I would recommend korey to anyone and every one!

Quality dealership

by from fairfield, OH |

Very professional salesperson(Ken T). Went over very thoroughly features of car. A little more wait time to see finance person than expected. This is the third car I have leased with Ken's help.

Feel cheated

by from Cincinnati |

My honda odyssey had a recall and I went to Performance Honda in the last Sunday. At my visit, I also pointed to the service representative that one of the head lights was off and the light on the dashboard looked dimmed. Because of these two issues, I was charged over $40 for the diagnosis and it was not refundable. Even though I can't say a diagnose on a broken light is necessary, but if that is part of their procedure, it is fine. Later, the service representative came to me and told me the diagnose reports. She also told me my battery was bad and the engine air filter was bad, etc. So I asked her to give me an quote to put all repairs together, she made a calculation and told me the total was $341.45 before tax. Five hours later when the repairs were done, the magic happened and I was charged over $425 before tax, over $80 or 25% from her initial quote. I asked what was going on. The lady was firstly trying to confuse me by telling me they put an extra bulb on my dash board. I asked how much it costs and the answer was $4, far below the $80 gap. When I showed her the initial quote I wrote in front of her 5 hours ago, she denied she ever remembered that part, what a memory. In this end, I paid extra charges as I didn't want to waster my time staying there any longer. But hey, that is my final visit to that place too! My wife and I used Performance Honda for maintenance for over 7 years. That place is a bit distance from our house but we still preferred to go there, as we felt their services were pretty solid and the previous service representatives were quite professionals and deserved our respects. I don't call it a bad apple but I do feel something has been changed in my recently experience of service at that place. I doubt a bit greedy and a bit fooling around consumers would bring any benefit for that dealership in the long run. Lastly, here is another experience in that day. When I asked the lady how long it would take to complete the repair, I was told less than 2 hours. I ended up waiting there more than 5 hours and more than three hours for those repairs. Later I noticed the company's policy says if a job over 3 hours they should provide a rental car. No wonder I was told few than 3 hours upfront even thought the real hours were much more that the estimated hours. Nice try!

2 Hours for a Oil Change

by from Hamilton, Ohio |

We had a appt. at 3:10 on 8/29/13 for a oil change. My service rep. was Heidi, very good & polite. When I pulled in the service garage to do the paperwork I was not informed that there was at least 6 or 7 people in the waiting area already. If I would have known that, I would have made another appt. for our oil change. BUT NO !!! Performance Honda not wanting to turn any business away, I was in the waiting room for almost "2 HOURS" until all 6 or 7 person's in front of me left 1 by 1 as I sat there getting frustrated by every tick of the clock. Missing our grandson's game starting at 5:00. Needless to say grandma wasn't to happy about the service department at this time either. There was also a questionable call on our filter situation when Heidi brought them out to me. So be careful when they show you a part off your car. Ask to go see if they really pulled your part or had one laying on their shelve. Next time I'll look in the waiting area to see if I have 8 people in front of me so I don't spend 2 HOURS PLAYING "CANDY CRUSH" on my phone. Performance Honda should see who their repeat customer's are and take care of them for future business.

Complete And Total Dissatisfaction

by from Cincinnati |

Car had to go back 5 times. Each time the technicians broke something while fixing something. Now, after being told we could pay $79.95 for a "Higher Quality" oli change that only requires every 10,000 miles, they have back tracked and not gauranteed that it will go that long. If their lips are moving, they are lying.