Performance Honda

5760 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014

New 866-465-6298
Used 877-698-2580
Service 888-857-9692

We'll Put a Smile on Your Face. Every Customer...Every Vehicle...Every Day.

New Car Purchase

by from Reading, Ohio |

Competitive pricing and outstanding service from both sales and finance departments!

Good experience at Performance Honda

by from Cincinnati, Hio |

I purchased my first Honda in 2003 from Performance Honda. I went back recently to purchase a new car because I sold my 2003 Civic. I ended up buying another Civic EX - a 2014. I knew I wanted another Civic but I still did extensive online research getting information about the 2013 and 2014 Civic EX...features, gas mileage, safety, etc....as well as pricing from multiple dealers. I received a very low price from another large dealer in the Cincinnati area and went to look at the car and do a test drive. Then we started the pricing game. Seems that their online price was MUCH lower than their out-the-door price and when they wouldn't budge on the price, I decided to go to Performance. They gave me a great out-the-door price so I feel like I get a good deal. Britt Bauer was great to work with. He came in on his day off to help me find a car. He was not high pressure, he answered all of my questions, he let me drive the car in silence so I could listen to the car and check out all the features. He also helped me set up some of the features- my phone, presets on the radio, some of the menu items, etc. My whole family has purchased their cars from Performance and we intend on staying with them. I hate car shopping, but Performance - and Britt - made it much easier than I expected.

Great Service!!!!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Brendan Bettis was the BOMB.com. He took care of everything over the phone. The next day all I had to do was pick out the honda odyssey I wanted.......whoop, whoop!!! He was very hands on, informative and he knew his stuff. Don't let the young age fool you. 2/22/14 was a good day at performance honda. I would recommend Brendan to ANYBODY. Satisfied Customer

Great place to buy a car!

by from Waynesville, Ohio |

Jenny was great! No gimicks, no tricks. Performance Honda was outstanding with my process.

Great Buying Experience

by from Cincinnati |

Excellent experience buying from Performance Honda. We had done extensive research and knew what we wanted prior to contacting them. Bob Brewster and his team were very easy to deal with and made our purchase of a new Odyssey very low-stress. I have never been a big fan of wasting an entire day at a dealership when going through the buying process. I sent three emails over the course of 45 minutes and the deal was done at a great price. We spent a total of 1 hour at the dealership signing financing paperwork and learning the ins-and-outs of the new minivan. I would HIGHLY recommend that anyone looking to make a purchase in the future keep Bob Brewster and his team at Performance on your short list.

poor time management

by from Cincinnati. OH |

Pleasant salesman, Brendan... However I was impulsively and with limited time and was continually told that it wouldn't be much longer. I realize the buying process takes some time, but some of the forms and questions couldn't have processed altogether and not one at a time. Seems like the higher up could care less for my time.

Great salesman!!

by from Amelia, Ohio |

My daughter recently hit a deer and as a result, we had to find a new car for her. Honestly, deer or not, it was time for an upgrade. My daughter and I drove up to Performance Honda off Dixie Highway to see what they had to offer and we were so relieved to receive excellent customer service from Brendan Bettis. He is a bright, upstanding young man and was very understanding of want we wanted in a new car. It was very easy to talk to Brendan and I was incredibly thankful he made my daughter feel comfortable seeing as how she had a bad experience with cars salesman from a different location only months ago. Both my daughter and I were extremely pleased with his professionalism, personality and hospitality. He was great. I would absolutely recommend Brendan to my friends, co-workers and family members. Thank you Brendan!

AWESOME customer service experience!

by from Amelia, Ohio |

Brendan Bettis made shopping for my new car entertaining, informative and very easy! I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. I have never purchased a car by myself before. That being said, I was very nervous, and understandably so, to be in a car dealership and around sales people due to my lack of experience. Brendan never made me feel taken advantage of or inexperienced. It was obvious that he cared about what I wanted in my new car and he was a great help in my selection process. He also bonded with my mother. They were having a conversation about responsibility while I was filling out the necessary paperwork and I swear, I thought my mom was going to cry! In all seriousness, it was obvious that my mother trusted Brendan which is very important to me because I have absolute trust in my mother. All in all, Brendan was amazing to both my mother and I. He was caring and sincere. He was very informative, charming and professional. Thanks to him I bought a 2010 Toyota Corolla which I have affectionately named Birdie! All I have to say is this: Go to the Performance Honda off Dixie Highway and ask for Brendan Bettis!

Overall very good experience here.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Had a 99 Accord V6 with 170k on it and looking to trade it for a used car. We have a multitude of Honda dealerships in the Cincinnati area and I went to two prominent ones to compare. Looking initially on the internet, Performance Honda's website was easy to navigate and hone down to the specific car I was looking for (newer accord, < 40k miles, reasonably priced). The other dealership was similar in its internet presence. I did go to the other one (colerain area) and test drove a car that was slightly cheaper. However I was turned off by what I perceived as pressure to look more closely at Ex-l models of autos that were well out of the price range I was looking at. I then saw a low mileage accord at performance on its website (newer and comparable in price to the other dealership) and went on a whim Sunday afternoon to test drive it. I brought with me an internet offer of a 25$ gift card for taking a test drive and initially was asked "are you serious about buying a car or do you just want the gift card." I understand the rationale behind the question and It's close to closing on a Sunday. I get it, but the question initially didn't sit well with me. I almost didn't go back. But I liked the car and I wasn't getting pressure to look at other cars outside my price range. Ended up getting the car and the staff worked with me to get a good deal for me. The people to point out in the purchasing process are Jenny and Richard. Jenny worked with me initially and was professional. Richard (French accent?) in the finance office REALLY was helpful. Helped us get a good rate and really worked with us. He epitomizes honesty and integrity and is very approachable. Satisfied with my purchase. Satisfied with my car. Will likely go back when we need a newer van (we've also used this dealership to service our van and have ben very satisfied. Very kid friendly inside and free wifi. Really nice inside. Top notch waiting room.)

great sales experience

by from Columbus OH |

Wesley Jett did us right. Brought him best price and he beat it. traveled from Columbus-dude came in on his day off to make sure everything was good.